NCAA Penalties Against Penn State Thread

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Cot Damn So Far

$60 Million Fine (Equal to 1 years revenue from football program)

4 Year Postseason Ban

4 years scholarship reduction to 15 from 25

Vacate All Wins from 1998-2011

Future sancntions against any current personnel involved in sandusky scandall after investigation finds more facts

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought it was from 25 to 15
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited July 2012
    Options
    KiIIaKam wrote: »
    Thought it was from 25 to 15

yeah it was my fault

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    my brother played for penn state in 1995.....hes ? about the wins being vacated more than anything else.....

he texted me saying he aint had nothing to do with this ? .....why his contribution gotta be vacated?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    penn state got sandusky'd
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    my brother played for penn state in 1995.....hes ? about the wins being vacated more than anything else.....

he texted me saying he aint had nothing to do with this ? .....why his contribution gotta be vacated?

oh word i know a family friend that played in the early 2000's that played for them ill have to see what he thinks. Honestly i don't see how those wins being "vacated" does that much. Its not like you can take away those memories and ? .

Hell reggie bush still knows damn well he won the Heisman even though he gave the trophy back.

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good lord thats ether
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody gif the ncaa kicking down the buildings
  • Matt-
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

oh word i know a family friend that played in the early 2000's that played for them ill have to see what he thinks. Honestly i don't see how those wins being "vacated" does that much. Its not like you can take away those memories and ? .

Hell reggie bush still knows damn well he won the Heisman even though he gave the trophy back.

vacating the wins was the most significant penalty. they were obsessed with that record.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf. School me on this one. Is it because of the molestings?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

vacating the wins was the most significant penalty. they were obsessed with that record.

They as in the paterno family and clueless ass town of nut jobs who let some ? up ? slide for too long which is the either of it. If you are an individual player you know you won those games fair in square. It really is only a shot to the coaching staff and school which are the only 2 factions that should be focused on ? like that.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see how many players end up leaving.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Let's see how many players end up leaving.

That will be interesting. They already lost some top ranked recruits last fall cause of the scandal.

• CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

@monizzle14
    vacating wins means joe pa isnt the winningest coach in college football........damn.....
  • Matt-
    Options
    Urban Meyer, Saban already sighted at University Park
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eddie robinson won
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

They as in the paterno family and clueless ass town of nut jobs who let some ? up ? slide for too long which is the either of it. If you are an individual player you know you won those games fair in square. It really is only a shot to the coaching staff and school which are the only 2 factions that should be focused on ? like that.

they didn't win those games fair and square. had the university come forward with this stuff then the team would have been placed on probation. they covered it up to prevent that. they were playing with a competitive advantage for all that time.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mack Brown needs to take a look and see who he can snatch.
  • da_enforcer
    da_enforcer Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    They might as well gave them the death penalty.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea but if reggie bush got caught when he was in college, he never would have won the heisman.

he would have been suspended.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For every child ? , take a seasons worth of wins away.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

@monizzle14
    vacating wins means joe pa isnt the winningest coach in college football........damn.....

yeah i know but that only affects joe pa and college fans that care more about wins than championships. Nobody calls don nelson the GOAT nba coach cause he has the most wins and ? . But when people talk about great nba coaches they talk about the Red Aurebachs and Phil Jackson's cause they actually won titles. For all the years jo pa was coaching he didn't win many titles.