LETS TALK ABOUT UK GIRLS

Options
124»

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can drink Heineken, eat Jolof, and waste money wit the best of em...Haha...
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CeLLaR-DooR

Yeah bruh, its not a rumour. The halfbreeds are looking hella healthy outchea.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, so ? still on the redbone/mixed chick tip smh
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Tabatha likes to ? for Americans too much, i see her saying something like there is no hoods in London and posting vids of clowns to prove her point lol.

What black man reads FHM, smh.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I was going to say that the big cat in the first post was a cheetah and not a leopard, but I see that Sion has already pointed that out.

So I'll instead use this post to say what I was planning to say, followed by what I am currently typing.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By its location in north europe and the weather reports I seen, I concluded its cold and not too much sun out there. That combo aint known to be good for black peoples skin. But Thats just what I assume. I aint never been to England yet.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    I was going to say that the big cat in the first post was a cheetah and not a leopard, but I see that Sion has already pointed that out.

So I'll instead use this post to say what I was planning to say, followed by what I am currently typing.

Basically a freepost?
    Basically.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh word, So every British chick looks like a biracial celebrity?

I'm calling shenanigans.

Who the ? said that lol... Nah ? , don't get ? confused. The mixed girlz I posted represent the average looking mixed girl in my city, Birmingham,UK. Thers alotta them and for me personally the mixed girlz are the finest in my area. Ofcourse there are beauties coming in all shades from the most pale white girl to the darkest black girl u dig.

Check my link...it will show u that they not all looking lyk biracial celebs

I'm just going off of the first page.

What did Vincenzo get banned for?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh word, So every British chick looks like a biracial celebrity?

I'm calling shenanigans.

Who the ? said that lol... Nah ? , don't get ? confused. The mixed girlz I posted represent the average looking mixed girl in my city, Birmingham,UK. Thers alotta them and for me personally the mixed girlz are the finest in my area. Ofcourse there are beauties coming in all shades from the most pale white girl to the darkest black girl u dig.

Check my link...it will show u that they not all looking lyk biracial celebs

I'm just going off of the first page.

What did Vincenzo get banned for?

Dat ? got banned??

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah his avatar has the circle-backslash symbol on it.

He might have got clapped for posting ol' girls pictures, Iunno.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y Vince get banned?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tehe he banned.
    success.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitching is way too real outchea now...

*awkward moment where I agree wit @over_? *
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Snitching is way too real outchea now...

*awkward moment where I agree wit @over_? *

c'mon bruh with that ? . @over_? problem stemmed from his inability to make thought provoking threads, which came off as thought provoking threads. The stupidity behind his thread making skills got him warnings. Then his trolling got him jailed.

Nobody snitched on the maphuka...nobody went to the mods and said "ban him please"

The ? did it to himself

Don't let stupidity infect you too bruh...

Mods are users of the sites as well, so they see the ? with their own eyes

...the only person who could pull that was Kat...
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    Garv* wrote: »
    @Tabatha likes to ? for Americans too much, i see her saying something like there is no hoods in London and posting vids of clowns to prove her point lol.

What black man reads FHM, smh.

This post proves why basic reading skills are so important. I said, verbatim "I know you can't take these magazines too seriously" but you didn't comprehend that did you? So while you go and figure out how to read properly, why don't you find a dictionary and look up the word ? while you're at it.

Stop pretenting that any of these black/biracial girls in this thread get the same amout of media time as their white counterparts.

Now go back to acting like London has the hardest hoods and return to shucking and jiving, stepping and fetching for a country that gives no ? about black people.

And just for making such a ? dumb comment, I hope rats ? on your rotting corpse.

Where did i pretend that they do?

Just saying that FHMS audience wouldn't necessarily have the same tastes in women as those on the IC or other black men in general, so when you make a comment about UK mens taste, try to remember that it is only a certain facet of the society that are enamored with these women.

Everywhere has hoods b, just because your not in the loop doesn't mean that these things don't exist. I know people that still link up with DUDUS sister in Norwood every year, that still go to tivoli every year, theres a whole world outside that you don't know about, fair enough but you should try to keep your mouth shut when talking about these issue.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm lovin british black chicks...