WOULD YOU WALK OUT N PUBLIC WITH THESE THESE "THIS LIL LIGHT OF MINE, IM GONE LET IT SHINE" SANDALS?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »
    yeh @EmM i agree... its all about the audience..

but unfortunately Dro had to take the pic out of the FASHION Forum and bring it over to the heathens seein as i was destroyin him.. he needed some help..

i understand why he did what he did.. no matter though...

all these ? can gettit the same..

? go ? around and strive be somethin in life ? wit me.. or remain the bums they are..

jus sayin..

I feel you fam... ? tried to roast me for rockin a Nudie Jean suit.. And its like c'mon son... They said it was cuz it was a jean suit and ? dont rock em... And im like didnt dude that sung racks on racks have on a true religion jean suit on in his video?.. So basically if it was a True Religion Jean suit and not some ? they couldnt quickly identify with it would have been all good.. ? went so far to pull up the website and try to make jokes.. LoL..

At the end of the day... Whether they will admit it or not.. People act their wage.. So if a ? say he wont spend X amount for Y.. That give u insight to what his wage may be.. It is what it is.. I dont trip.. Same reason people get mad at Jay for talkin that fly talk on all his records.. Only ? that get money and move and shake in those circles can appreciate that type of ? ..

@EmM you my ? , but the bold is ? . Some people just aren't into flashy/expensive ? no matter what they make. I know millionaires who you think they were homeless dudes and want to toss them $1 if you saw them on the street they can dress that bummy looking at times.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo back to roasting them ancient hebrew cross trainers...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feeelingssss

but from the wrong people though. hahahahaha

u mad kai!!? u shaped like a boy..
    whatd u expect!!? hahahaha
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no ? @ myself that will be the last time I address another man as anything with boo in it
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ bein in the streets all day and being on IC all day at the same damn time

u need more ppl
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @blackrain go into Neimans.. familiarize urself with their selections..

them shirts and jeans that look like ? ..all torn up wit paint and holes on'em.. $800+

they pay to look like they aint paid..
    they chucks even cost $200! hahahaha

there u go.. showin ur wage! lol

• Copper
    Options
    ? dont know how to manage money if they spend 800 on a pair of mandles
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

but unfortunately Dro had to take the pic out of the FASHION Forum and bring it over to the heathens seein as i was destroyin him.. he needed some help..

? go ? around and strive be somethin in life ? wit me.. or remain the bums they are..

jus sayin..

I feel you fam... ? tried to roast me for rockin a Nudie Jean suit.. And its like c'mon son... They said it was cuz it was a jean suit and ? dont rock em... And im like didnt dude that sung racks on racks have on a true religion jean suit on in his video?.. So basically if it was a True Religion Jean suit and not some ? they couldnt quickly identify with it would have been all good.. ? went so far to pull up the website and try to make jokes.. LoL..

At the end of the day... Whether they will admit it or not.. People act their wage.. So if a ? say he wont spend X amount for Y.. That give u insight to what his wage may be.. It is what it is.. I dont trip.. Same reason people get mad at Jay for talkin that fly talk on all his records.. Only ? that get money and move and shake in those circles can appreciate that type of ? ..

@EmM you my ? , but the bold is ? . Some people just aren't into flashy/expensive ? no matter what they make. I know millionaires who you think they were homeless dudes and want to toss them $1 if you saw them on the street they can dress that bummy looking at times.

Yo black u know I ? with you my G... I agree with you though.. But I was talkin in context of the IC... Thats the vibe I get from folks on here.. At the end of the day we are all individuals.. Fashion is an expression of ones individuality per say (SP)..

I just want to have a mature convo.. Where instead of talkin ? or trying to roast ? agree to disagree or at least try to understand some ? .. There is always an exception to the rule...

bruh this is an obvious troll/roast thread... and how serious of a convo u want to have about another dudes sandals?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i spend less of my money on my shoes then u do on urs @copperkid27 ..and yo shoes probably only hit fir $80

let that marinate...

and kai.. stop.. jus stop tryin.. im not about to read all them feelings..

i ignore whiny ? ..
    and tears turn me up.. so keep cryin ? at ur own peril..

my sandals are ugly.. okay.. u gave us ur opinion now move along..
  • blackrain
    Options
    @blackrain go into Neimans.. familiarize urself with their selections..

them shirts and jeans that look like ? ..all torn up wit paint and holes on'em.. $800+

they pay to look like they aint paid..
    they chucks even cost $200! hahahaha

there u go.. showin ur wage! lol

And here you go showing you assume too much. Trust me when I say they dress bummy doesn't mean they got on expensive bummy looking clothes. I'm not talking about jeans with the holes in them or even just that, i'm talking not being flashy at all. I'm talking being worth millions and still driving a Mazda low key...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sum ? don't think before speaking..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ur tryin to make exceptions the rule i see. lol

okay..
    not the millionaires i know.. but okay..
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem with this ? is he tries to "dress rich." I don't understand why son posted price tags in his post about his outfit. Like yo if that's what you like to wear then wear it but why you gotta post how much it costs? that ? is insecure to me.

If you really got money why you flaunting it so much? Word up yo. When I got into doing my business and was learning from ? that had millions one of the first things they taught me was to never let anyone know exactly what you got or how you got it.

How you ? is rich but ain't learn that? To me it sounds like y'all ? either got no money and are just fronting or yall really insecure.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    feeelingssss

but from the wrong people though. hahahahaha

u mad kai!!? u shaped like a boy..
    whatd u expect!!? hahahaha

how am i mad? you're the one catching feelings cuz no one's cosigning your ugly shoes.

oh well @ shaped like a boy, i'll be that then. do you feel like you really told me, got me good huh? my feelings are so hurt :))

this thread is quite amusing i must say

*extends glitter cape out*

don't worry about what he said babes

you good enough for me :)
  • blackrain
    edited July 2012
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

jus sayin..

Yo black u know I ? with you my G... I agree with you though.. But I was talkin in context of the IC... Thats the vibe I get from folks on here.. At the end of the day we are all individuals.. Fashion is an expression of ones individuality per say (SP)..

I just want to have a mature convo.. Where instead of talkin ? or trying to roast ? agree to disagree or at least try to understand some ? .. There is always an exception to the rule...

@EmM That's cool, that's why I responded to you. I'm not a person that thinks price=quality. If the ? is ugly it'll be ugly whether it cost $5, or $500. But to some the price tag excuses how the actual product looks. Some people agree with that, some don't. But blaming the audience because they don't think a price tag makes a ugly pair of shoes worth it don't mean something wrong with them. Just means they think the shoes are ugly. Responding with "But they cost this much and I drive this car" don't mean ? . You just wearing something expensive AND ugly lol.

Oh and ? clowning jean suits as out of style but out here re-living their DJ Jazzy Jeff days with snapbacks which ain't nothing but a Starter hat w/ a New Era sign on it need to ? themselves
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @Azad think moths to a light..
    everything i do is for a reason..

and thats all the free game im givin today. hahahaha
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? I missed this thread?? Aye I aint hating playboy do you but I aint gonna front like I aint spit up my chipotle in this ? .
  • Copper
    Options
    i spend less of my money on my shoes then u do on urs @copperkid27 ..and yo shoes probably only hit fir $80

let that marinate...

and kai.. stop.. jus stop tryin.. im not about to read all them feelings..

i ignore whiny ? ..
    and tears turn me up.. so keep cryin ? at ur own peril..

my sandals are ugly.. okay.. u gave us ur opinion now move along..

word bruh guess u got me beat...I wish I had enough money to dress like a female spartan commoner
  • Copper
    Options
    lol ? said "What is managing money
    ? dont know how to manage money if they spend 800 on a pair of mandles

This is what im talkin about... Right here... What is managing money?.. Like seriously what is it?.. Is it what you hear the people on MSNBC tell you?.. I mean at the end of the day.. I feel like we all work or make money however we make it and we should be allowed to spend it however we want to spend it. There are people who did everything by the book.. Held off on vacations or buyin things they wanted in order to save for retirement. That had thier entire retirement savings wiped out when the market tanked back in 08'.. They did it right and still got burned..

There has to be some balance.. Also.. What is $800 to a 6 or 7 figure ? ... If a person gets paid bi weekly they gross approximately $4k a check.. Whats $800 bucks to that person?.. I mean try to understand where im coming from.. People are too judgemental we need to slow down with all of that.. Because nobody is perfect.. And there is always something to be said about everybody...

lol.....yous a ?
    what is an investment...seriously?
    what does profit mean??
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh the ? in the store that placed them sandals in the mens section was trollin... seeing if a ? was gonna buy them
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YALL ? JUMPIN OFF THE SUBJECT..

THIS ? IN VEGAS ROCKIN SOME SWV SANDALS
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegas too damn hot for sneakers. It was nothing but sandals and open toe heels when I went.
This discussion has been closed.