WOULD YOU WALK OUT N PUBLIC WITH THESE THESE "THIS LIL LIGHT OF MINE, IM GONE LET IT SHINE" SANDALS?

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nordstroms dont sell Louboutins..

any ? gettin money and havin thangs would knkw that..

jus sayin..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread still going???
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    The more money I get the less I seem to care about labels. I guess cause im getting older.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Like I real love old navy. It's so simple, easy and basic.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    The more money I get the less I seem to care about labels. I guess cause im getting older.
    SHOTS FIRED @BOSSBOO
  • CapitalB
    Options
    not really.. but okay,,

headin to one of my homes..
    didnt make as muxh as i did the night before.. but still an acceptable tally..

so yeh..
    yall have a good one,, i sure am! lol

and lol@ "tje more money" and Dro championin the ? when its only a 42 cent annual raise the lame is talkin about! lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If someone bet me that $ I would do it.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Dro out here graspin for straws..

not a good look! hahahaha
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    not really.. but okay,,

headin to one of my homes..
    didnt make as muxh as i did the night before.. but still an acceptable tally..

so yeh..
    yall have a good one,, i sure am! lol

and lol@ "tje more money" and Dro championin the ? when its only a 42 cent annual raise the lame is talkin about! lol

? U BEEN POSTIN ON THE IC ALL DAM NIGHT... U AINT MADE NO MONEY
  • CapitalB
    Options
    u really dont understand how "this" works huh!!? ...but then again.. u dont understand anything..

? u remedial! lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    u really dont understand how "this" works huh!!? ...but then again.. u dont understand anything..

? u remedial! lol

? U CANT PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HOES AND POST "LOL'S"...

YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT EVER MEET U IN REAL LIFE.. IM TAKIN ALLLLLL YOUR HOES AND GIVING THEM TO CHARITY!

ALL WHILE IM WEARING JORDANS AND POLOS
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro, say you were at a gathering of your friends and kids were there. Say some of these kids got a bad haircut, wearing some ? that don't match, or have some other defect (i.e. oversized head, long arms, etc...) do you roast them to their face?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bossboo yo I gotta real question. If your a ? it means you getting that illegal money so the government don't know about it, so how you buying houses? when they do credit checks they wanna see pay stubs and bank statements and ? but the way you getting it you can't throw much in the bank, and you can't just pull $300,000 in cash and drop it on a house cause the feds gonna stop by and ask questions. School me on this cause I got some cash laying around that I gotta launder too.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Dro, say you were at a gathering of your friends and kids were there. Say some of these kids got a bad haircut, wearing some ? that don't match, or have some other defect (i.e. oversized head, long arms, etc...) do you roast them to their face?

NAW, I WOULD ROAST THEM TO MYSELF IF I REALLY THOUGHT THAT OF THEM..

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Azad do what Mitt Romney did.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• MARIO_DRO
    Options
    GOOD QUESTION.. BUT YOU GOTTA REALIZE, MONEY TALKS... FRANK LUCAS DID THAT ? .. BIG MEECH HAS A BIG ASS HOUSE IN ATLANTA... SO THERE ARE WAYS AROUND IT
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

NAW, I WOULD ROAST THEM TO MYSELF IF I REALLY THOUGHT THAT OF THEM..

that's pretty weak.
  • AZTG
    Options
    @Mr.LV Damn that's a powerful ad. ? like that only works for white people though. They'd throw my middle eastern ass in Guantanamo for trying to evade taxes.

@dro I know there's ways to do it. Make sure your girl gotta job and good credit and put ? under her name, or use your moms, or open a legal business and show income from there. I'm just wondering how son does it though.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you gotta do is wash the money, be a silent partner on a friends business, invest in a taxi company, small cornor store...etc..

It's not hard.
  • AZTG
    Options
    My business is legit. I pay my taxes its just like everyone else I don't throw all the cash in the bank. The credit card transactions all go to the bank automatically so I pay taxes on all that, but the cash stays building up. I put some in my girls account and ? but not all, that's why I wanted to know what @bossboo does.

Notice this ? talking cars and houses, if its under your girls name no bank will let you take multiple mortgages, if its under your moms name same thing, if you got legal business and showing some income still same problem. He can't drop cash on multiple cars and houses cause even though without proof the feds can't lock him up but they'll ask him mad questions and start getting suspicious. I'm just trying to see how he does it cause it might give me an idea. A house and a car is easy to pull off, but houses and cars? without income you can proof? I need to get schooled on this.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    If your getting money illegally joining a forum on the web and discussing it or alluding to it will not and can not be held against you in a court of law.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really, any real G already knows that he should have a front business. Over here a dude I actually put onto game at 15 made it rich and is the first person in the UK to be hit with a new law.

He has to report ANY money spent over £100 to the police producing reciepts for everything. For the next 5 years. Even if he buys his kids christmas presents.

All because he can't account for the money and property he owns other than illigal proceeds.

? got a property in Dubia that the police are selling off and all monies go to the police in my town to fight crime.

This dude had a car accident and can't walk no more, got hemmed up on quad bike after tryna shoot up some ? momma house. Real Talk....heres the link, was in the local paper last Sunday

http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/News/Criminal-has-to-show-how-he-uses-his-cash-20072012.htm
  • AZTG
    Options
    @3am poster I don't pay taxes on all the cash. Tax is 7% in jersey and 6% in Pennsylvania, plus with the income tax your gonna pay at the end of the year on your business, then show profit and pay personal income tax and you're gonna end up paying about 15 to 20% of all your sales to the government. That's not 15 to 20% of profit its of sales. If you make a mil in just sales, that's 200k to the government. That's why businesses usually don't show how much cash they make. my business is about 60% credit and 40% cash. I don't report about 30% of that cash. depending on how business goes during the Christmas season, the tax on that 30% will come up anywhere between 25 to 50k. I ain't trying to pay all that so I don't report most of the cash.

Only problem with this is you start having mad cash that you can't throw in the bank. And you can't buy cars and houses with the cash cause it'll get too suspicious. But this ? @bossboo only gets illegal money so 100% of his ? is cash but he talking about owning not one but multiple houses and cars so I'm trying to see how he does it. with what @dat ? b1 said its easy to pull off having a car or house and but cars and houses? ? is tough. I'm trying to learn.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
  • AZTG
    Options
    @over_? My ? is a small time crime, I ain't selling drugs or hoes, so in the likelihood that the feds actually track me through this forum all I got to do is go to court and pay my taxes, interest on it, and fees. No jail time.

If I was on some making money selling drugs or hoes ? I'd be quiet as ? about it.
This discussion has been closed.