Options

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Im starting to notice a cosigning (dickriding) epidemic that's plaguing the IC.

Whether these cosigns are done via positive reactions, or just typed up textually, who are some of the most cosigningest ass ? currently posting.

*posters that cosign everyone are exempt*

r2St7.jpg

^Did u really just go thru all of that hassle for a few lol's?... sad and pathetic at the same damn time.

I didn't make that...I had it saved in a gif folder. Thought it was perfect for your op after reading it

Why so serious?

So ur so serious bout the net that u got folders saved specifically for IC occasions... sadder.

But I gave ur post an lol cuz thats some funny ? bro.

I got a folder with images and gifs for my tumblr

Chill out chi chi mon

Tumblr? What othet internet based ? are u apart of? U like the internet a lot dont u Gzus?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    @sanchez riiight... but u'd be lost if u couldnt type the word "? "

I called bow wow a ? , but somehow you caught feelings.. you a ? bruh?
    when i go @ ? Stain u catch feelings everytime...quick to wipe his ass for him...u a ? bruh?

or a caregiver?

He saves men bro, he'll ? u if u say sumn bout Plap or Conflict.. but if u diss a female he'll never make a peep... he still thinks they're "yucky".
    i feel like he just trolling the "new guy" i get that but

caping for plap tho?

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how to be a persona.

I said i sniffed soft once though.

you siad you tried heroin, coke, ? , ? , weed, every pill, you kno, just bein yo regular trailer park og

you aint gotta lie to kick it, you just cant be a cracka

Most of that is facts. Except the ? part. I never said that. I'll cry to you before i lie to you.

you cried about how you wasnt a dopefiend in the same thread you admitted to bein a drug addict

according to yo words you just admitted to lyin to the ic

cracka log the ? off, and spend yo money in the black neighborhoods

Now you just talking out your ass. Which i'm sure you need to wash. And i make money in black neighborhoods. Have the black fiends walking around like zombies. Robbing the corner store for newports.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whether these cosigns are done via positive reactions, or just typed up textually, who are some of the most cosigningest ass ? currently posting.

r2St7.jpg

^Did u really just go thru all of that hassle for a few lol's?... sad and pathetic at the same damn time.

I didn't make that...I had it saved in a gif folder. Thought it was perfect for your op after reading it

Why so serious?

So ur so serious bout the net that u got folders saved specifically for IC occasions... sadder.

Chill out chi chi mon

Tumblr? What othet internet based ? are u apart of? U like the internet a lot dont u Gzus?

I got tumblr, instagram, facebook, and twitter

Yeah, I like the internet, don't you? I mean I thought you were in love with it when you used to have conversations with yourself for pages at 4am in the donkey.

Don't think ? aint peep how pathetic you was when you first signed up here
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    @Conflict wrote: »
    i wouldnt buy ? from @inyourmomsroom. that ? look like Walmart security

I wouldn't sell you ? any way. I'd beat you and scuff your shoes when i walk away.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dunno if this was mentioned...Yoso vs the IC.

That was brutal. Lol!
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This thread just proved my point, ? got male crushes and I wish the fat ? was still around to hack ? accts..

im sure between Stanchez, stopforguys, CainMarko, conflict etc, they would have a plethora of questionable pm's to one another...

these ? is straight ? , and like playing double dutch and patty cake with each other... sad.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »

lol. that was funny. I'm not your average white boy though. So it doesn't apply.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    I don't know how to be a persona.

I said i sniffed soft once though.

you siad you tried heroin, coke, ? , ? , weed, every pill, you kno, just bein yo regular trailer park og

you aint gotta lie to kick it, you just cant be a cracka

Most of that is facts. Except the ? part. I never said that. I'll cry to you before i lie to you.

you cried about how you wasnt a dopefiend in the same thread you admitted to bein a drug addict

according to yo words you just admitted to lyin to the ic

cracka log the ? off, and spend yo money in the black neighborhoods

Now you just talking out your ass. Which i'm sure you need to wash. And i make money in black neighborhoods. Have the black fiends walking around like zombies. Robbing the corner store for newports.

now you just tellin ducktales ,you been watchin too much tv, or smokin too mch dope

I can't lie. It's not in my genetic makeup.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

r2St7.jpg

Why so serious?

Chill out chi chi mon

Yeah, I like the internet, don't you? I mean I thought you were in love with it when you used to have conversations with yourself for pages at 4am in the donkey.

Im not JB, if thats what u read somewhere u were misinformed, sorry bruh bruh.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I'm pretty sure CB observes every male posting style out here to diss him.. not cause he's a stalkin ass ? plotting to make a move from his boiler room.

? remembers posts from 6-10 months back like that.

What do u have to say about posters that remember posts 6-10 months back... seems like a diss and that u think its lame to do so, rite or wrong ? poster, now say it with ur chest... bet he wont say it cuz scared of men via the net...sad.
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @momsroom, if i lived in ur city, I'd rob the ? outta you just for sayin that ? , cause crackas arent allowed to have swag in the dope game, so either youre lying or your city is soft as ? and your "black fiends" are actually genocidecutter, juggalo, anime watchin type ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    A stalker told everyone where u lived, he looked u up.. is he ? for doing so, yes or no?

Bet he'll deflect like a ? poster.. matter fact he aint that ? , Stanchez is wayyy more pussier, surpised he dont have a cat wit a wig in his avi.
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options
    inyourmomsbasement
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    This thread just proved my point, ? got male crushes and I wish the fat ? was still around to hack ? accts..

im sure between Stanchez, stopforguys, CainMarko, conflict etc, they would have a plethora of questionable pm's to one another...

these ? is straight ? , and like playing double dutch and patty cake with each other... sad.

Gawwwdamn ? from here on out I'm calling you The Game. You drop more names than that rapping ? , Duck is not even on the board and you bring his name up more than any other ? on here. You call yourself a top poster but crying over reactions, ? go back to lurking fam and reevaluate your posting career on here....sad

No one's talking bout reactions, im talking bout dickriders, u in particular being one of em... and who said that guy's name?.. u think he's fat, well good for u, next time u see him tell him.

And u call urself a straight poster but u into ? threads, go back to lurking fam and reevaluate ur heterosexuality.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

r2St7.jpg

Why so serious?

Chill out chi chi mon

Nah homie, this is from my own memory, not no other ? opinion. I don't even much know who "JB" is

All I know is under your Chase and Bend Ya Mans screenname you used to pick feuds with posters. When they stopped giving you attention you would post like 15 comments in a row. That's when you first signed up.

I thought you had problems, no lie
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited July 2012
    Options
    quote="Kushington;4690606"]@momsroom, if i lived in ur city, I'd rob the ? outta you just for sayin that ? , cause crackas arent allowed to have swag in the dope game, so either youre lying or your city is soft as ? and your "black fiends" are actually genocidecutter, juggalo, anime watchin type ? [/quote]

If you want to rob me you will have to ? me. And you dont have the heart for that.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I'm pretty sure CB observes every male posting style out here to diss him.. not cause he's a stalkin ass ? plotting to make a move from his boiler room.

What do u have to say about posters that remember posts 6-10 months back... seems like a diss and that u think its lame to do so, rite or wrong ? poster, now say it with ur chest... bet he wont say it cuz scared of men via the net...sad.

? typing butthurt like he has sand in his ?

lol ? , I knew it.. u just said remembering events/posts from 10 months ago is lame... but how about remembering ? 5 years ago, ? it, a DECADE ago lmao.. u got a bunch of lame ? in a thread rite here in Donkey that remembers all that type of ? .... tell em how u feel, ? .
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options

r2St7.jpg

Why so serious?

Chill out chi chi mon

Nah homie, this is from my own memory, not no other ? opinion. I don't even much know who "JB" is

All I know is under your Chase and Bend Ya Mans screenname you used to pick feuds with posters. When they stopped giving you attention you would post like 15 comments in a row. That's when you first signed up.

Show me a thread where thats the case, u prolly got it screenshotted or sumn, I know how u weirdos keep ? like that documented... I never typed to a poster if he they aint reply back to me, ? I look like, ? , Conflict, Stanchez?... I got too much swag to do that ? , ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, that's a lot of words for one post Sanchez?!!
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

^This is the post u made, Stanchez... so what are u saying bout posters that screenshot ? from longer than 10 months ago just to "diss" em... are they stalkers or what?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

r2St7.jpg

Why so serious?

Chill out chi chi mon

Show me a thread where thats the case, u prolly got it screenshotted or sumn, I know how u weirdos keep ? like that documented... I never typed to a poster if he they aint reply back to me, ? I look like, ? , Conflict, Stanchez?... I got too much swag to do that ? , ? .

Stop tryna be slick...OTT would delete your comments but you would keep posting for hours.

and no you aint like ? Sanchez or Conflict because even if they post a couple comments in a row, they be one word comments. You would type bout 15 comments in a row and they was all titangraphs.

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Damn, that's a lot of words for one post Sanchez?!!

I own that boy lol, he must explain himself to me or I will beat the snot out of em.

I could turn him into a titangrapher with a few one liners... sad.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options