The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hamburg hope to sign Djourou
    Hamburg are keen to bring Arsenal defender Johan Djourou back to the Bundesliga.
    The Switzerland defender spent the second half of last term on loan with Hannover, who are also reportedly keen on keeping him for another season.
    "We would loan him, but we would also buy him, depending on what Arsenal prefer," said Hamburg's director of sport Oliver Kreuzer.
    Kreuzer believes his side have more to offer the 26-year-old and is confident a deal will be struck.
    "Hannover played well in Europe last season, but Hamburg is Hamburg," he told the Bild newspaper.
    "HSV is HSV, and we are just a better club."
    Djourou appeared 13 times for the Reds between January and May this year and is contracted to the Gunners until 2015.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adams says stupid ? all the time... Jus gotta tune him out and remember his time on the pitch
  • Musa Daniel
    Musa Daniel Members Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Chelsea 'agree' £49.3 million deal for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani, according to the Telegraph.

With the Mirror reporting that Manchester United have joined the hunt for the Napoli striker, it was sensationally revealed that a deal had already been struck for the Uruguayan to go to Stamford Bridge.

The story started from Napoli's official radio station Radio Marte after they announced "We have received news in the office from a very reliable source that Napoli have sealed a deal with Chelsea for Cavani's sale.

"(Manager) Rafa Benitez also gave the all-clear, but before making the move official Napoli want to secure the striker who will replace Il Matador.

"(Napoli president) Aurelio De Laurentiis' club will pick up around €58 million (£49.3 million), a slight discount on the buy-out clause, which is the same situation as Ezequiel Lavezzi to PSG last year.

"The player will earn €8.5 million (£7.2 million) per season plus image rights."

Read more about the Edinson Cavani transfer on Bing.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chelsea 'agree' £49.3 million deal for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani, according to the Telegraph.

With the Mirror reporting that Manchester United have joined the hunt for the Napoli striker, it was sensationally revealed that a deal had already been struck for the Uruguayan to go to Stamford Bridge.

The story started from Napoli's official radio station Radio Marte after they announced "We have received news in the office from a very reliable source that Napoli have sealed a deal with Chelsea for Cavani's sale.

"(Manager) Rafa Benitez also gave the all-clear, but before making the move official Napoli want to secure the striker who will replace Il Matador.

"(Napoli president) Aurelio De Laurentiis' club will pick up around €58 million (£49.3 million), a slight discount on the buy-out clause, which is the same situation as Ezequiel Lavezzi to PSG last year.

"The player will earn €8.5 million (£7.2 million) per season plus image rights."

Read more about the Edinson Cavani transfer on Bing.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gooner
    Options
    away kit this yr...dooooope
    image.jpg
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    image.jpg

Where y'all buy football jerseys from dred? Looking to get some for summer, with my old players name
  • toheeb27
    Options
    ? , Juan Quintero is for REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gooner
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    image.jpg

Where y'all buy football jerseys from dred? Looking to get some for summer, with my old players name

try world soccer shop... I havnt bought frm classicfootballshirts yet but I might this summer
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chelsea sign Schurrle then, 18mill I think...
  • toheeb27
    edited June 2013
    Options

Old News....

Tevez to Juventus, looks like Arsenal have a free run at Higuain....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130625/carlos-tevez-juventus/index.html?section=si_latest
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    image.jpg

Football fanatics or arsenalstore usa.

They should have them for sale soon.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Old News....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130625/carlos-tevez-juventus/index.html?section=si_latest

He signed 2day...

Carlo Anchovie gone Real and Blanc to PSG, didn't see them moves happening...
  • toheeb27
    Options

Old News....

He signed 2day...

Really dude, Ancelotti to Real has been in the cards for over a month.

Blanc to PSG did come out of nowhere though....
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carlitos will do well at Juventus. Leaves City with Aguero Dzeko, and Guidetti as our main strikers. If we can get another one, that'd be great.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Newcastle United are interested in Marseille striker Andre-Pierre Gignac
  • water ur seeds
    edited June 2013
    Options

Old News....

He signed 2day...

really though *fabolous voice* i didnt think carlo would leave psg, he was onto a winner there, getting paid mad money and certain to win the league, they wanna hijack spurs's paulino deal now...
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Old News....

He signed 2day...

really though *fabolous voice* i didnt think carlo would leave psg, he was onto a winner there, getting paid mad money and certain to win the league, they wanna hijack spurs's paulino deal now...

aint no coach will turn down being the man of the most successful champions league winning club in history, except pep guardiola.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Carlitos will do well at Juventus. Leaves City with Aguero Dzeko, and Guidetti as our main strikers. If we can get another one, that'd be great.

Please sign Cavani, pretty PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Musa Daniel
    Options

lol why u say this ?
  • Musa Daniel
    Options

how good is this dude ?
  • toheeb27
    Options

how good is this dude ?

He is solid. Think Victor Moses, but with way way better finishing....
  • toheeb27
    Options

lol why u say this ?

Too expensive bro... Plus i really want Lukaku to get his shot. I know most Chelsea fans think he is too young and Inexperienced, but i really think he is ready.

We can use the 50-60 mil we would pay for Carvani to get a solid CB , a Solid Defensive Midfielder and still have change to buy some high grade weed.....
  • Musa Daniel
    edited June 2013
    Options

lol why u say this ?

We can use the 50-60 mil we would pay for Carvani to get a solid CB , a Solid Defensive Midfielder and still have change to buy some high grade weed.....

lmao....

i agree tho

wud u start lukaku ahead of torres ?
  • toheeb27
    Options

lol why u say this ?

lmao....

i agree tho

wud u start lukaku ahead of torres ?

I would. I am not a fan of Torres like u are, so that was an easy question to answer.
  • Gooner
    Options
    chelsea fans don't want cavani? Lmaoo... U guys don't hav a budget it's not like if u get cavani u can't go after whoever else u want... I like lukaku tho but I figured Torres was off n he wud take his spot while u go get another forward...I wud b happy if Chelsea goes into the season w Torres Ba n Lukaku
This discussion has been closed.