what are the rules of being "romantically" involved with a married person??

Options
UPTOWN
UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
basically what im getting at is if the married person approaches you and you are single, are YOU wrong for partaking???
thats different than trying to seduce a married person correct?? because you're free. they are the one who is committed so how can you be considered an accomplice??

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 "u share that girl"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh they're in the wrong, and have no right to place ANY kinda rules. You on the other hand is free do whateva.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol. that dude who's married to the chick aint gonna care about any rules or logic.

he coming at yall like

tumblr_lwai8okSra1qdvjvl.gif

and he's not waiting for an answer
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    *It was her fault post*
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    * If I didn't somebody would post*

Dont do it uptown...lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    edited July 2012
    Options
    LOL

i actually did it already.

its kind of a dumb story cause the girl is a cornball

all yall need to know really is that i didnt even smash SMH

but the situation had began, ran its course, and ended well before this thread lol

*** i dont see how this is feelings hlf and bbnw but ok lol ***
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont catch feelings
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uptown,

Dun the only rule in being involved with a married person is to not be involved with a married person.
    You already know doing that invites that negative energy into your life. However past is past.

For you other folks, don't do it, reconsider.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u involved with a married ?

beat that monogamous psussy up,

eat the ? 's food and take his new RL bath robe and smoke a L

she isnt allowed to have the freedom of having rules and ?

unfaithful ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same rules as any other jumpoff
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't go to her crib.

if you do, don't get too comfortable.

if you do, don't spend the night.

don't hit raw.

don't kiss her.

DO ? her like a prostitute. She obviously lookin' for a thrill.

• unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    stop being jealous
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only the married person has rules to follow.
  • Stew
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    I still wouldnt participate. Alot of people play in relationships, they get with ppl to make other jealous..the point is its immaturity sleepin around do not mean a person love u..sleeping with someone do not mean it's romantic.

We'd appreciate If you could downsize your sig please. Thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still wouldnt participate. Alot of people play in relationships, they get with ppl to make other jealous..the point is its immaturity sleepin around do not mean a person love u..sleeping with someone do not mean it's romantic.

I would appreciate if I didnt see ass and ? and ? in sigs. Stop being bias. Getting jealous over petty ? over the net is weak..

its just a picture the picture aint doing nothing to u.. I got opinions to... but I let ppl be free, and I'm not trying to control people from ova the net.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't make it "romantic," Lolololol just ? and dump as long as it's convenient.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UPTOWN
    Options

I would appreciate if I didnt see ass and ? and ? in sigs. Stop being bias. Getting jealous over petty ? over the net is weak..

its just a picture the picture aint doing nothing to u.. I got opinions to... but I let ppl be free, and I'm not trying to control people from ova the net.

i think he's trying to say the pic is too big ... not to remove the pic completely
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen Real Lady so focused.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Don't make it "romantic," Lolololol just ? and dump as long as it's convenient.
    well thats why romantic was in quotes.. cause i didnt want to have the thread title sounding non mature lol

• Stew
    Options

we get at them for having gigantic sigs too...
    we've even banned people for it.
    be rational for a second.

i think he's trying to say the pic is too big ... not to remove the pic completely

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There really are no rules, you allredy breaking them.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been there done that I would try not to ever do it again. I got an old lady now and one thing about life it comes full circle. Today the joke is on some other ? tomorrow the joke may be on you.