Im not downsizing my sig and u can ban me but heres why

Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    Real Lady from the streets, I ain't taking one broad on this site in a fight against her. I would like to see her go against Mr. Audiger's broad. Now that would be a classic slobberknocker.
    she cant beat jonesy tho .... jonesy like a young tyson out heah
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those warrior sandals have me convinced

smh @Boss Boo

bitin Real Lady steez
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady from the streets, I ain't taking one broad on this site in a fight against her. I would like to see her go against Mr. Audiger's broad. Now that would be a classic slobberknocker.

Bra my ? known for knocking out ? n giving ? a run for they money.. .Real Lady would go nite nite

Could you refrain from calling me a piece of women's undergarment? Thanks, yo.

Anyway, Real Lady has been known for dragging ? and ? bacc in Baltimore. She was raised like a ? by pimps and drug dealers. She deep in the game, yo. If any chicc on this site is giving your woman a run, it's gonna be Real Lady. Like I said, that's the match I wanna see.

I will agree she'd be the best match, but TRUST, it don't matter where she from, it'd be a massacre

Wanna schedule a fight between your girl and some random female?

LOL that would be IC history.....but knowing my chick she probably shoot first, I remember she shot a ? trailer home up over $2.50.....that ? ain't got no sense SMH
  • UPTOWN
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    last 3 ............

real lady's purple bag
    >>>>>>
    pico's entire wardrobe

real talk tho
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Sarcasm: the last refuge for the utterly defeated and witless.

lol your previous post was sarcasm tho.

Not really, because i was not saying the opposite of what was implied. She said she don't fight, but she also said she kills people. Which one is it?

People trying to be rambo and ghandi at the same time
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    She really did make an oops in her inconsistency and contradictions though. Had I said "hurray" or "good job" i think it would have been sarcastic.

What do I know though I'm witless.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can see that fight going waaaay wrong..

somebody gon get hit with a foreign object, fall over, and continue to get hit with said foreign object...

we all standing around, wondering if we are accessories to murder... cause we knew we shoulda stopped it well after she hit the ground.

Naw I'd stop that ? n get my ? the ? outta there before she catch a case
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    real lady is pretty, and she's aging well, isn't she in her 30s

She was 24 when i started posting. Which was 05, and it's now 12, so 7 years, which would make her around 31. Real Lady >>> Kat. She's got too much melanin for ? to simp tho.

What's her photobucket?

Vincenzo gets banned for posting pics of Moreno but a mod can post pics of Sillyme without her consent? What the fucc kinda ? is that?

any one of you dutiful and pride moderators care to address this allegation that your question integrity?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

She was 24 when i started posting. Which was 05, and it's now 12, so 7 years, which would make her around 31. Real Lady >>> Kat. She's got too much melanin for ? to simp tho.

What's her photobucket?

Vincenzo gets banned for posting pics of Moreno but a mod can post pics of Sillyme without her consent? What the fucc kinda ? is that?

any one of you dutiful and pride moderators care to address allegation that's your question integrity?
    the pics are public ? LOL

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    i have no knowledge of the vinzo episode so
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's her photobucket?

any one of you dutiful and pride moderators care to address allegation that's your question integrity?

well the issue stoll aint been fully resolved, we need to know if those pics of moreno were pics that shes posted before.
    we need to know how they were gotten.
    once thats been established then one of us will take the proper course of action.

some how his issue got lost when another thread got everyones attention.

so yall just ban the ? b4 u find out the truth???? I thought this was America.

Moreno is a british slave owner.

FREE VINCENZO.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • LUClEN
    Options
    real lady's house seems like a fun place to be

She really did make an oops in her inconsistency and contradictions though. Had I said "hurray" or "good job" i think it would have been sarcastic.

lol, you are under the impression it seems, that i give a single ? what you think or believe, i do not, think what you'd like my friend

You cared enough to address it. But considering some people call you logical i thought you would do us the favor of explaining the logic behind being a non fighting murderous child soldier.

If you cant I understand.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    None of the mods in here banned him and we arent just gonna start steppin on each others toes nshit
  • LUClEN
    Options

What was the contradiction though?

She said she's too classy to fight. But she said before that she's killed mad people in Africa. So one or the other or both seems to be ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FREE VINCENZO.

CANT BAN THE VIN MAN.

Ic let me know if yall tryna buy t-shirts?!
  • UPTOWN
    Options

What's her photobucket?

What's her photobucket?

If they're public. Where's the link to the public site they're posted on?
    ? wtf?? i thought you were tech savvy???
    LOL

smh at this

? cry over the dumbest ?

vinzo prolly had some other ? going ionno

because i clearly remember bold child posting someone pics in a thread or in his sig. he was asked to remove the pics and he did ... he was not banned

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posters getting banned over pictures? It's getting too soft in here..
  • LUClEN
    Options

What was the contradiction though?

She said she's too classy to fight. But she said before that she's killed mad people in Africa. So one or the other or both seems to be ? .

The logical flaw was made by you for assuming that both of these things can't be true when they don't contradict with one another due to them taking place nearly 20 years apart.

If she killed people when she was 8 does not mean she's too classy to be fighting people in her mid 20's.

Nor to be bragging about killing people when she was 8.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mods since when do u get banned for posting another posters pics?

like for real? i thought it was an exposure, nothing more
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at ? caping for Vinny boy
    and hard too