White man does black daughter's hair

Options
KinkyCurls
KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
something Ive never seen a black man do with his children.
Frank somerville a news anchor from KTVU undoing his black daughter's braids
frank-somerville.jpg
bossip.com/619496/fatherhood-via-facebook-white-tv-anchor-posts-photo-of-him-learning-to-take-out-his-black-daughters-braids/

and here is another one, Emory Professor Timothy Green washes and does his adopted daughter's hair every week
braid2.jpg
jackandjillpolitics.com/2009/07/daddys-little-girl/

Comments

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another self hatin thread by the great kinky curls.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kinky back on her sunday thread ?
  • KinkyCurls
    Options
    This is not a self hating thread its a thread that shows what black men who have OOW kids will never do with their children, most don't even claim their kids.!!
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if I had a white daughter I'd probably do the same
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has a cal sweater so he probably from the bay
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kinkycurls is a ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    next Kinky will be posting in the "Dirk got married in Kenya, Africa" thread chatting ? again!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see anything wrong with this thread..

? might not like it because it spotlights the lack of involvement black fathers have in their daughters lives..majority of the dudes i know cant do their daughters hair..

Just goes to show, being a good dad means taking on multiple roles to ensure a proper upbringing for your child..

White or black, i see young black girls less likely to be pregnant or smuts because their father is active in their lives..

Sad how sum folks fail 2 see the big picture but are the first to ? and moan about sum ? ..grow up
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless you've been in every household kinky, you can't say you've NEVER seen black men do it.

Smh. Two pics and this hefa thinks white men are the greatest species on the planet. Just b/c they figured out how to solve the complexity of black girls hairs...Oooooooo! FOH! Lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    I dont see anything wrong with this thread..

? might not like it because it spotlights the lack of involvement black fathers have in their daughters lives..majority of the dudes i know cant do their daughters hair..

Just goes to show, being a good dad means taking on multiple roles to ensure a proper upbringing for your child..

White or black, i see young black girls less likely to be pregnant or smuts because their father is active in their lives..

Sad how sum folks fail 2 see the big picture but are the first to ? and moan about sum ? ..grow up

True... but what you need to realise is this Kinky poster is infamous for always posting anything that denigrates the black man especially if it means applauding the white man too hence the posts you see being made. Anyways...

227f5658491a11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg
    Lil Duval doing his daughter's hair

Malia-Barack.jpg
    Six guests recently had the opportunity to share a private dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama, as part of the Obama campaign’s President’s dinner contest. During dinner discussion Mr. Obama spoke of the time when it was up to him to style older daughter Malia’s curls;

My favorite story out of this is Malia, when she was 4, she had a little dance thing. Well, Michelle was gone that weekend so I’m taking her to ballet. And I get her in her little leotard and her little stuff. I did her hair, put it in a little bun.

We get to the dance studio and one of the mothers there right away comes up to Malia – she thinks she’s out of earshot of me and she says, ‘Sweetie, do you want me to redo your hair?’ And Malia who she’s 4 says, ‘Yes please, this is a disaster’ you know, she didn’t want to hurt daddy’s feelings.
    http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/04/president-obama-talks-styling-malias-hair/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP4_0z2M85Q
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    I've never seen a thread by @kinky.twist til now..

If thats what it does, ? her..she's either trolling or confused
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Darc Skies in chea
  • KinkyCurls
    Options
    two can play the reaction game ? ...

Now we are calling people out of there names? I was already weary of this forum after one you posters harassed a close relative of mine. I knew I should of stayed lurking.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinky Curls, another GOAT alias.....
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stop the generalizations. Just because you post two pictures of white men doing the hair of a child of a darker complexion doesn't mean that they aren't black men doing the same for their own daughters.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Kinky was an actual ? ...