4 More Years of Obama or 8 years of Romney?

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EpUnlNl_E8&feature=plcp

both are puppets if ask me. Something about Romney and his enthusiasm to go to war with Iran freaks me out.

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about 5 good years of Black folks gettin out the gate. COuld give a ? about Romney or Obama let those ? play their foolish games with each other.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Romney ain't my type of candidate brehs.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im ? wit obama .....cos he black
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its like askin would u rather ? a clean ? or a ? infected ?

obama dude...hes strying to get america europilised which is great

like the state givin money to students when u aint got a job...u dont have to be the illest basketballer or whatever or ur parents gotta be rich so u can study

but ? wont happen

even the mexicans voting for this rommey punk

smh...shakin my ? head
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    this ? sound like samuel l jackson...
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

Obama isn't black though.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Obama isn't black though.

its funny....its rare if ever.. you hear white people say that ? ....only the bruhs ......so sad....ohhhh whoooooo can he identify with? ... such is the case of the tragic mulatto ...

.....Im ? with obama .... cos he overcame isolation
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Romney, sorry i would never vote for a dude who looks like he spends his weekends at the country club. Obama has a job to finish and people who blame the economy on him are idiots, we live in a globalized world now.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    He is just as black as he is white. Whom can he identify with? Why not embrace both sides.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    He is just as black as he is white. Whom can he identify with? Why not embrace both sides.

lol ....racial harmony? multicultural embrace? .......... you do know what county he governs correct?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama is blacker than all "African-Americans" he can go to Africa and see his black ass family members how many of you can do that
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe mosely was my friend in first grade. i got to watch him slowly ? up his life until becoming a criminal in high school. cool ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe mosely was a short iranian with a very round head. he was a funny guy and didn't seem as angry as most people who ? up their lives.

i liked joe because i could insult him freely knowing he was too slow to catch me. in fourth grade, there was an incident involving an eraser. i think i threw the eraser at someone and joe got blamed for it.

i said joe did it, and he said i did it, but he got in trouble because mrs williams was on my ? .

in 8th grade, joe really liked goldberg i guess, and he'd randomly spear people in the schoolyard. he got me once in the back. he went out with lindsay r. who was a major piece of ass in those days, and was best friends with Danny Sari, a guy who I had a weird friendship with that mostly involved us fighting each other, despite him being way stronger than me.

anyway, lindsay always looked scared of joe, and i wanted to save her, but by then i was scared too.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya ? ´s if ya gon switch Obama for corporate America.Ya going to give up ya first black president.? idiots.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Ya ? ´s if ya gon switch Obama for corporate America.Ya going to give up ya first black president.? idiots.

4 more years of Obama and his ideology America will look more like just another 3 world country. YEAH he's gonna transform America & destroy it in the process. YELP them people who voted him into office won't have to worry about putting gas in there cars or paying there mortgages. While others line-up for free Obama money - dontcha just love it?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh yall stupid... it's been 4 years since we have been da laughin stock of da world... yall 4 get our leader b4 Obama had the intelligence of a Jersey shore Roomate... and he got shoes thrown at him.... a ? shoe!! Obama is loved thus we are around the world..
  • heyslick
    Options
    smh yall stupid... it's been 4 years since we have been da laughin stock of da world... yall 4 get our leader b4 Obama had the intelligence of a Jersey shore Roomate... and he got shoes thrown at him.... a ? shoe!! Obama is loved thus we are around the world..

Yeah! however UNlike the ? bush, President Obama is so articulate he can insult Americas business owners & then claim otherwise - well then what the ? does he really mean - he plays both sides and then whines about the way he says things - well learn how 2 say what you mean, and mean what you say. WTf is going on with this name calling administration? IE Obama and Holder calling Americans cowards and business people aren't smart and they don't work hard. WTF kind of ? is that?? OH! me forgot it must be his organizational skills @ work?

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ that's true tho lol...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? President Obama going to be in Manhattan this afternoon traffic is going to be gridlock fuckkkkk.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

4 more years of Obama and his ideology America will look more like just another 3 world country. YEAH he's gonna transform America & destroy it in the process. YELP them people who voted him into office won't have to worry about putting gas in there cars or paying there mortgages. While others line-up for free Obama money - dontcha just love it?

You have no clue what a 3rd world country is.Ya ? ? .He´s the president he does not own America.America´s Market is ? up because of corporate America.Wake up.SMH.Ya stupid as ? .
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima go with Obama.

seems like the decision will be based on who you trust more. Big Business or government?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the 3:00 mark its like he changed personalities.
  • heyslick
    Options
    Ima go with Obama.

seems like the decision will be based on who you trust more. Big Business or government?

Unlike so many who Love the government while trashin' America - I love my country and fear my government.
  • heyslick
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

You have no clue what a 3rd world country is.Ya ? ? .He´s the president he does not own America.America´s Market is ? up because of corporate America.Wake up.SMH.Ya stupid as ? .

What are you gonna claim next? you know what I ate for breakfast - well Bs. I've seen people pinching a loaf on the side of the road, and I've used diesel fuel to burn human ? - YOU DON'T know diddly ? about me.