IC candy.... Pico appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *wonders aloud is some of these ? are upset because they preferred a Towers Appreciation Thread*
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Towers got ? tho... I'm down for a thread if he drop pixs of them *shrugs*

n/h
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont mind an appreciation thread about anybody....so fukk what yall say

if yall ? ? cant read between the lines or comprehend what im saying then fukk yall again
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    OK, I peeped this thread expecting to see something and to each his own but if she was two shades darker would a thread dedicated to her do numbers like this? I signed on two weeks ago and I already see a trend of posting mediocre females in Illpix cuz the other day I saw a thread dedicated to a African chick with a strong face (no disrespect).

No offence but this chick is a strong 6 to me. I guess if you're used to dealing with black nappy headed weave wearing females and hoodrats you'd feel different. No disrespect but some of ya'll need to step your game up and travel more. Go to Curaçao, Aruba or even Venezuela and see the women there and you'll see the point I'm trying to get across.

Shut ur ? up ? . Theres an appreciation thread for Moreno, and she´s one bone in her nose and plate lip away from being umfufu. Always gotta be some ? ass ? talkin ? , where ur ? at ? ? Until u post one ur ? thats badder than Pico or Moreno, ? and enjoy..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    i am different but thats who i am....dont want her to fall into my lap but i'll let most chick give me head if her head falls into my lap. i have low standards when it comes to that. but i see what your saying.

its funny how these ? always talking hard on hoes, but then be simpin at the first light skin broad they see.

once i thought about it...maybe ole pico de gallo is getting a nice laugh outta how much ? are ready to simp for her....but what do i know

itz obvious u dont know much if pico is comin n herr sayin she barely getz pm;d i dont get how sum1 complimentin a female poster is simpin.....

? , shut ya ? ass up. can you even use metal silverware yet?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options

da only ? is U cuz didnt ya stupid azz say this ? ? ???
    So wait.
    This hoe put up more pics cause the moreno thread was getting the crowd hype,?

Attention ? at its finest

^ y do u care if a female poster is postin pix of herself??? u sound real ? smh.,.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

da only ? is U cuz didnt ya stupid azz say this ? ? ???
    So wait.
    This hoe put up more pics cause the moreno thread was getting the crowd hype,?

Attention ? at its finest

^ y do u care if a female poster is postin pix of herself??? u sound real ? smh.,.

do you really wanna come at me?

im going to let you think about for a sec.

but anyway , why do all guys need to drool over a chick just because she posts pictures or they are ? ? that just shows your lack of skill to get any women with some sort of quality.

only real ? know what im talking about when i say, i saw enough ? that i am not impressed with the actions of a few. its corny simp ? like you that need to go for anything thats thrown at you because you want fantasy to be reality and you cant make it happen in real life so you need chicks to post pictures and don't want dudes like me to mess it up for you.

? if you thorough like that then, you dont need to respond to me and you can have her send them to you directly, but i guess you aint. you need to feed off the crumbs of the real ? she send ? to. your an embarrassment and problaby sniffs used condoms just so you know what the ? smells like.

when you get to my level and had as many ? and the level of ? i had, then you will understand. but for now, just go back to cappin for shorty and hopefully she even acknowledges you exist to say thank you.
  • GeE-757
    Options

but anyway , why do all guys need to drool over a chick just because she posts pictures or they are ? ? that just shows your lack of skill to get any women with some sort of quality.

only real ? know what im talking about when i say, i saw enough ? that i am not impressed with the actions of a few. its corny simp ? like you that need to go for anything thats thrown at you because you want fantasy to be reality and you cant make it happen in real life so you need chicks to post pictures and don't want dudes like me to mess it up for you.

? if you thorough like that then, you dont need to respond to me and you can have her send them to you directly, but i guess you aint. you need to feed off the crumbs of the real ? she send ? to. your an embarrassment and problaby sniffs used condoms just so you know what the ? smells like.

when you get to my level and had as many ? and the level of ? i had, then you will understand. but for now, just go back to cappin for shorty and hopefully she even acknowledges you exist to say thank you.

wtf this is da internet u dumb ? wtf is u talkin about?? who is simpin & droolin ova her? & this is da ILL PIX wherr mainly FEMALE PIX get post;d GTFOH if u dont like lookin @ femalez smh.,.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

wtf this is da internet u dumb ? wtf is u talkin about?? who is simpin & droolin ova her? & this is da ILL PIX wherr mainly FEMALE PIX get post;d GTFOH if u dont like lookin @ femalez smh.,.

i like looking at ya mom and we both knew you was going to be this dumb when her ? took the morning after pill two weeks after the morning she was supposed to take it.

please put me on ignore....i dont want to know you...you are bastard offspring that i am not proud of
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@mom jokez how old r u 10? again ? & gtfoh if ya corny azz dont like watz goin on n herr...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims I feel you bruh...that's why they say the game is to be sold and not to be told...because you can't tell a ? nathan!!
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ da 3 geekz givin that lame pralim etherz when he was talkin about atleast 2 of yall lamez cuz i only post;d n this thread 1 time b4 i start;d addressIN this pralim clown...cuz i dont understand wtf is u n a pik thread ? when all ya lame azz have 2 do is leave da thread if u dont like watz goin on n herr GTFOH!
    KINGEC wrote: »
    Pics?

>>>>>homoz complainin about femalez postin pix.,
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rule1:don't gas hoes u r not with
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

somebody give this man 15 ethers and 9 goats and a cosign.

? dont know the game anymore
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

23565022.jpg
  • thecomebacklegend
    Options

23565022.jpg

It's 2012 and ? need to miss me be simpin' these hoes

not everybody joined a hip hop message board 2 boost up below avg to avg hoes self esteem
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thecomebacklegend
    Options
    these simps can gas these message board hoes all day and no 1 would post but the minute these simps get called out for gassin message board hoes the simps find a fellow simp 2 off set what just been posted
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *dead* @ the pic with Cookie Monster...
    ? looking like she was gonna put that ? in a full-nelson for that ?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

My ? is that Ashanti in the gif?

If so, post the link, my ? .

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDWx7nQyfwI
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDWx7nQyfwI

Son, good looks.

I fainted when I seen this.

Dayum.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At what page did this stop being Pico?
This discussion has been closed.