• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope flow and relateable story real stuff
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    side note its sad stories like this is still relevant outside of dude getting shot .... young chicks get caught up by the bundles every year ... its so many single moms out there i get sick to my stomach witnessing it sometimes ... sometimes it makes you think wtf is these chicks doing .... and even if they aint listening to thier parents .... its over a million examples of why not to persue love pre 18 ... the hood is filled with single woman who thought they found love in high school ... wake up us guys just want to nut ... most of us will tell you anything and everything to get one off ... especially pre 18 ... and in light of the damning evidence i'd say alot of us will go as far as to get you prego just to get a nut ... thats how far we will take it if you allow it ... ? id even actually go as far as to say pre 30 for most dudes ..... just enjoy life and grow up and live first ... start thinking about settling once your on your way and you know for sure your dealing with a mature mate ... guy or girl ... maybe even go as far as not having childen until he/she is ready to get married ....
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this isn't about Lil' Kim the rapper? I only played 1:04 before I realized what was going on.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    side note its sad stories like this is still relevant outside of dude getting shot .... young chicks get caught up by the bundles every year ... its so many single moms out there i get sick to my stomach witnessing it sometimes ... sometimes it makes you think wtf is these chicks doing .... and even if they aint listening to thier parents .... its over a million examples of why not to persue love pre 18 ... the hood is filled with single woman who thought they found love in high school ... wake up us guys just want to nut ... most of us will tell you anything and everything to get one off ... especially pre 18 ... and in light of the damning evidence i'd say alot of us will go as far as to get you prego just to get a nut ... thats how far we will take it if you allow it ... ? id even actually go as far as to say pre 30 for most dudes ..... just enjoy life and grow up and live first ... start thinking about settling once your on your way and you know for sure your dealing with a mature mate ... guy or girl ... maybe even go as far as not having childen until he/she is ready to get married ....

because little girls believe in fairytales, their knight in shining armor will come pick em' up, and be with them forever after.

in hood, it's the ? in the Lambo with the spinning rims will come and pick em' up with 50,000 each in 2 duffle bags, wearing gold teeth and bumpin' Young Jeezy.