Another mass shooting......

Options
plocc
plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Social Lounge
This appears to be a racist attack on the Sikh community in Milwaukee by some crazy krackka.
Yeah, there are Sikhs in Milwaukee.
This city stays in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet he thought they were Arabs stupid ? . They didn't release the identity of this guy...wonder why..
  • jose324
    jose324 Members Posts: 65
    Options
    Another case of mental retardation.
  • jose324
    jose324 Members Posts: 65
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • plocc
    Options
    Thats some real ? . Jose324
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jose324 wrote: »

So true haha....and damn, the shootings in this country are really getting out of hand now. Americans are angry and ? off for good reasons (the wrong track this nation is headed too) but their misdirecting their energy in terrible places. I do wonder, in all honesty, what is causing so many White folk to just go nuts and blast up tons of random people who are fellow Americans. American society is rly sick nowadays, morally, spiritually, and financially. The side effects of this are being felt by the innocent and it's sad.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options

So true haha....and damn, the shootings in this country are really getting out of hand now. Americans are angry and ? off for good reasons (the wrong track this nation is headed too) but their misdirecting their energy in terrible places. I do wonder, in all honesty, what is causing so many White folk to just go nuts and blast up tons of random people who are fellow Americans. American society is rly sick nowadays, morally, spiritually, and financially. The side effects of this are being felt by the innocent and it's sad.

Yelp! just how damn long can any society tolerate the conditions this corrupt government/and so-called politicians are cramming down our throats. I'm really surprised we haven't had any suicide bombers yet. YEAH! we've got some real leadership in the white house - YEAH the kind that insults the job creators of this country & the AG calls his fellow Americans cowards - yelp we got it going on - and its gonna get worse when Obama gets re-elected - the REAL transformation of America will begin - and it's gonna be an ugly ugly picture.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m7ut97x8th1rxh66eo1_500.jpg

lol @ me posting this on face book a week back and noone commented on it! lol I think cause they know it is right, but feared what some would say in response to their "na man, ain't like that at all"
  • heyslick
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

lol @ me posting this on face book a week back and noone commented on it! lol I think cause they know it is right, but feared what some would say in response to their "na man, ain't like that at all"

Here's some real irony - whenever Muslims ? there fellow soldiers that kind story just disappears YET whenever a non-black person does the same - the entire race of white people gets pigeon holed. Btw when was the last time any poster within this site ever said some or many, a lot/a few white people do this or that - NEVER its always white people are the most evil people on the planet - thanks I'll remember this.

• plocc
    Options
    If you read carefully you wouldve noticed the first post on the thread says some crazy krackka.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

Here's some real irony - whenever Muslims ? there fellow soldiers that kind story just disappears YET whenever a non-black person does the same - the entire race of white people gets pigeon holed. Btw when was the last time any poster within this site ever said some or many, a lot/a few white people do this or that - NEVER its always white people are the most evil people on the planet - thanks I'll remember this.

White people do the most unexplained ? though.. When white people decide to ? a lot of innocent folks die for no reason. Usually when its someone black theres a motive behind it, aint trying to say that ? right for blacks to just go around offing ? but im sayin its usually a reason behind it like retaliation or dope or some ? like that but the police always have a problem finding the motive whenever someone white kills so they just go straight to mental illness and wanna do all kinds of test and ? in hopes that they can use that in their defense.
  • plocc
    Options
    I support the right to bear arms. But I think it should be a limit on how many guns a person can buy and assault weapons should definately be banned. Every citizen should be allowed to own 1 handgun,and 1 rifle, 1 shotgun for hunting game.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess this guy was trying to ? Muslims, but got us mixed up with SIkhs. Same ? as after 9/11. The ? up thing is there is over a billion Muslims, and we're usually pretty easy to spot, but ? people in this country can't stop shooting the wrong folks.
  • -Slim-
    -Slim- Members Posts: 28
    Options
    you really need to be a ? to not know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim, Sikhs have big turbans and beards Muslims for the most part do not...
  • heyslick
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »

White people do the most unexplained ? though.. When white people decide to ? a lot of innocent folks die for no reason. Usually when its someone black theres a motive behind it, aint trying to say that ? right for blacks to just go around offing ? but im sayin its usually a reason behind it like retaliation or dope or some ? like that but the police always have a problem finding the motive whenever someone white kills so they just go straight to mental illness and wanna do all kinds of test and ? in hopes that they can use that in their defense.

I guess when Colin Ferguson killed innocent white people - mental illness wasn't brought-up? huh? how bout the DC snipers? I guess they weren't given those same mental evaluations - actually his (John Malva sp?) young cohort was saved because of his mental state of mind - just like the Army Major who killed his fellow soldiers - hes crazy and was spared from execution - so get off that malarkey about who gets treated differently.

• heyslick
    Options
    John Muhammad -- was the main shooter and he was executed.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Here's some real irony - whenever Muslims ? there fellow soldiers that kind story just disappears
    what the ? are you talking about
    plocc wrote: »
    I support the right to bear arms. But I think it should be a limit on how many guns a person can buy and assault weapons should definately be banned. Every citizen should be allowed to own 1 handgun,and 1 rifle, 1 shotgun for hunting game.
    so you do NOT support the right to bear arms.

also, define "assault weapon" for me
  • heyslick
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Here's some real irony - whenever Muslims ? there fellow soldiers that kind story just disappears
    what the ? are you talking about
    so you do NOT support the right to bear arms.

also, define "assault weapon" for me

The Fort Hood shooter & the powers that be were afraid to truly investigate the actions of this lunatic & you know damn well Y.

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Uh am I the only one that notices the relatively low amount of media coverage on this story? I saw this on the net the day it happened, and happened to see that it being covered by at least one tv news network again on the day it happened. The next day, I see, read, and hear nothing more. Kind of odd, especially when compared to the coverage that batman nut had. Well then again, I try not to pay attention to the media anyways so...

I googled about this, and apparently there's several articles on this. Like this: "Sikh Temple Shooting: Less Media Coverage and Analysis Than Aurora" - politic365.com/2012/08/07/sikh-temple-shooting-less-media-coverage-and-analysis-than-aurora/
  • janklow
    Options
    The Fort Hood shooter & the powers that be were afraid to truly investigate the actions of this lunatic & you know damn well Y.
    there were constant stories on the Fort Hood shooting, and they investigated the radical Muslims that he had contact with AND KILLED THE PRIMARY ONE WITH A DRONE STRIKE. what didn't get investigated?
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Uh am I the only one that notices the relatively low amount of media coverage on this story?
    seems like it depends on the source: some seem to have a daily story or two, others almost nothing. not as dramatic as BATMAN SHOOTING, i guess.
  • plocc
    Options
    Assault weapons = ak's , hk's, 223's, I could go on but I hope u get the message. They got some space age ? out here. Like on that movie, "wanted". ? that shoots around corners and ? .
  • heyslick
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    there were constant stories on the Fort Hood shooting, and they investigated the radical Muslims that he had contact with AND KILLED THE PRIMARY ONE WITH A DRONE STRIKE. what didn't get investigated?
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Uh am I the only one that notices the relatively low amount of media coverage on this story?
    seems like it depends on the source: some seem to have a daily story or two, others almost nothing. not as dramatic as BATMAN SHOOTING, i guess.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear - NO they didn't investigate/i.e.,the Major because many of his fellow officers were afraid to say anything about him - again as I mentioned previously fear of profiling a Muslim - dead fellow soldiers were the victims - now that was my point. ? sic society that allows this to happen,maybe a catch 22 situation would seem more appropriate?

• janklow
    Options
    Assault weapons = ak's , hk's, 223's, I could go on but I hope u get the message. They got some space age ? out here. Like on that movie, "wanted". ? that shoots around corners and ? .
    so you've named:
    -a generic model of firearm, various versions of which have and have not been called been called "assault weapons";
    -a MANUFACTURER of firearms that makes a wide variety of models, the majority of which have not been called "assault weapons;
    -a random CALIBER of firearm, prominently featured in firearms not identified as assault weapons.

i will assume this means you cannot define "assault weapon?" you should go on if you want the message to be "i have some idea of what i am talking about." talking about guns from Wanted is not the best start.
  • janklow
    Options
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear - NO they didn't investigate/i.e.,the Major because many of his fellow officers were afraid to say anything about him - again as I mentioned previously fear of profiling a Muslim - dead fellow soldiers were the victims - now that was my point. ? sic society that allows this to happen,maybe a catch 22 situation would seem more appropriate?
    i don't think you understand what "investigate" means. you were talking about how the story disappears, which is all well and good except that it's not true, but NOW you're talking about Hasan not having been investigated prior to the shooting. so we're moving to that as the topic?
  • plocc
    Options
    Weapons designed to shoot rapidly at human targets at close range, semi-automatic rifles with detachable clips or magazines, also guns with flash supressors, foldable or telescopic stocks, infrared sight beams.
    In other words ? that bangers use to clear da block. I hope that clears it up for you.
  • plocc
    Options
    I by no means claim to be a gun expert. I just know how cats I used to roll with get down and what i've seen with MY EYES.