A new Batman Arkham City Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC coming?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in IllGaming
I haven't seen anything around the net but I just looked at my statistics on hqr and it read 48% complete. I've collected all the balloons and beat the story and it says only 48% complete? Obviously there's another part to it so I just wanted to see if y'all heard anything about another DLC?

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i doubt it since there's a GOTY edition out for the game.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    did u do the challenges with bats, catwoman, robin, and nightwing? i think this story is done. I'd really like one more with ? grayson though.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    did u do the challenges with bats, catwoman, robin, and nightwing? i think this story is done. I'd really like one more with ? grayson though.
    I didn't download nightwing or robins maps. They have nothing to do with HQR episode completion.
    HQR has it's own section for the completion list.I beat arkhan city and the arkham city+ difficulty game. This is exactly what my completion looks like under the HQR statistics

baloons: 30/30
    story mode: 35%
    completion: 48%

I beat that ? twice already and did everything. It should say 100% but it only say 48% and there's nothing else to be done. I'm shocked I haven't seen anyone mention this already.
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    You can't add any D.L.C to that version?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't download nightwing or robins maps. They have nothing to do with HQR episode completion.
    HQR has it's own section for the completion list.I beat arkhan city and the arkham city+ difficulty game. This is exactly what my completion looks like under the HQR statistics

I beat that ? twice already and did everything. It should say 100% but it only say 48% and there's nothing else to be done. I'm shocked I haven't seen anyone mention this already.

What about Side Missions??? I think your reading it wrong honestly...
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

usually when they release a GOTY version, it's the definitive version of the game with all content included. i can't think of any games where they came out with dlc after GOTY version drops. but yeah im sure they could add some dlc if they wanted to.

• PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

What about Side Missions??? I think your reading it wrong honestly...
    lol do you have this game? Their are no side missions for this D.L.C(unless you count the baloon popping which I completed). HQR D.L.C Is basically it's own game with it's own achievements and it's own statistics. What I just posted is all there is to do. It's all labeled under HQR D.L.C statistics completely separate from all the other completion statistics.(the main game, batman, robin, nightwing, and cat woman)

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I still say your reading it wrong....or something wrong with your version.

U gonna have to put a pic up to show what your talking about.

I just double checked...

It should say this

Harley Quinn Revenge

Harley Balloons
    Story Percentage

Overall Progress

If you beat the Harley Quinn once and play it again the statistics for the Harley Quinn DLC reset back to zero as if you didnt play it before.

Its not a separate thing everything is included in the statistics of the game...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did you play the catwoman content?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I still say your reading it wrong....or something wrong with your version.

U gonna have to put a pic up to show what your talking about.

I just double checked...

It should say this

Harley Quinn Revenge

Harley Balloons
    Story Percentage

Overall Progress

If you beat the Harley Quinn once and play it again the statistics for the Harley Quinn DLC reset back to zero as if you didnt play it before.

Its not a separate thing everything is included in the statistics of the game...
    LOL you right bruh, my little brother came over and played it and I didn't know. ? got my hopes all up. Guess I'll just have to wait for the 3rd batman game.