The Official BLACK OPS 2 Thread

Options
kanggoodie
kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in IllGaming
[vid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu2zU&feature=player_embedded[/vid]

they FINALLY updated call of duty's graphics... i must say... first day cop.. but some of the equipment looks overboard

Feel free to drop any news related to BO2 in here... no point in having new threads everytime something new pops up

Comments

• kanggoodie
    edited August 2012
    Options
    anybody else peep the "multi team player" thing.. that'll freshen up things a lil

and notice it was being played on the 360....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of new ? , that shock throwing knife is cool, that seeing through walls isn't. Looks like its gonna be one hell of a time getting killstreaks and the killstreaks look crazy.
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    First observations were, shooting down air support does not count towards ? streaks and two pistol shots to the leg is enough for a ? with a pistol. Looked like more of the same though. That trailer was meh, I will wait to see some game play footage from an actual match without the theatrical ? . They will be showing more from the gamestop show in a few days.

Medal of Honors Trailer was more impressive also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xG9T6h4foA
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    two pistol shots to the leg is enough for a ? with a pistol.

dude u know that was a revolver right?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not feeling the shields
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    i cant believe the amount of difference they made in the graphics department tho
  • SecondChanceBro
    edited August 2012
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

So that justifies it for you?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? ? modern warfare 3.5
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    IN before pimpvmp and his 1998 screename
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Could've had some perk on it, but it's well known revolver does a lot more damage than a pistol.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Could've had some perk on it, but it's well known revolver does a lot more damage than a pistol.

this.....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's still akimbo? Definitely not copping.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BLACK OPS2

Brought to you by

syfylineup2010.jpg
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    second chance gets the nosign for the trailer edit in his first post
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

A perk that is a two shot ? to the leg come on now where is the balance, so ? gone be shooting me in my toes killing me too right?
  • SecondChanceBro
    edited August 2012
    Options

I use all of the resources afforded to me. You could have used edit and made 1 post instead of starting a thread and replying to it first, I think that warrants a nosign also. No hard feelings though.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    First Black Ops II Multiplayer Details Revealed
    New maps, new weapons and a new loadout screen.
    by Andrew Goldfarb AUGUST 7, 2012

A new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II has revealed the first details about the game’s multiplayer. The trailer shows more than two teams in battle and features new items, including a stun grenade, a scope to see through smoke and a deployable riot shield. A radar dish that emits some sort of stun field is also used, as well as throwing axes.

At several points in the trailer, a screen displaying multiple guns, attachments and perks are shown in what appears to be Black Ops 2’s new loadout screen. Players can also earn new badges based on the game’s futuristic weapons, including one for killing a flying drone or getting kills using a remote-controlled robot. New maps shown off include a crashed plane in a canyon, a ship yard, a destroyed Los Angeles and a small town.

Most interestingly, the trailer concludes with what appears to be shoutcasting functionality. A broadcaster is heard commenting over gameplay and a new interface is shown displaying each team’s scores.

Activision hasn’t officially announced Black Ops II multiplayer details, but teased the return of zombies shortly after the game’s initial reveal. During an Activision earnings call last week, Activision publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg described the mode as “the biggest and best Zombies experience ever.”

Expect additional info to emerge as we approach the game’s November 13th release date. The first confirmed multiplayer map is Nuketown 2025, which will be offered as a bonus to customers who pre-order the game.
  • SecondChanceBro
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ? ? ?

BLACK OPS 2

Leg shots from a magnum does 50 points of damage.

Toe shots for the win.
  • kanggoodie
    edited August 2012
    Options

I use all of the resources afforded to me. You could have used edit and made 1 post instead of starting a thread and replying to it first, I think that warrants a nosign also. No hard feelings though.

no sign isnt for editing in new stuff.. its for WHAT u edited in, AND said was more impressive.. that really made u look like an EA stan
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options
  • SecondChanceBro
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I play Activision and EA games and have way more hours logged in COD than BF games, I just call a ? a ? . Watch both trailers and tell me COD looks superior with a straight face. I think Salmon is superior to Talapia am I a Salmon stan? Since I believe it is superior. SMH @ how the terms Stan, Legend and Classics are used on AHH
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    this w
    I play Activision and EA games and have way more hours logged in COD than BF games, I just call a ? a ? . Watch both trailers and tell me COD looks superior with a straight face. I think Salmon is superior to Talapia am I a Salmon stan? Since I believe it is superior. SMH @ how the terms Stan, Legend and Classics are used on AHH

so you telling me that you think the next medal of honor is gonna go harder than BO2? lmao. ok...
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like them to bring back the camera spike
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    this w

so you telling me that you think the next medal of honor is gonna go harder than BO2? lmao. ok...

I am telling you from the two trailers available MOH looks better. That is my opinion, what is yours? I love how ? always side step the valid points I make in Arcade and start using acronyms, instead of countering or acknowledging my points, you remind me of an actual COD stan from this forum.