How many of you guys use the Pull Out Method for Birth Control ?

Options
Pretty Chocolate
Pretty Chocolate Members Posts: 465
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
I mean does this even work? My friend swears by it, she said she has never gotten pregnant yet.
Keep in mind this is her boyfriend.

Comments

• Sensitive Grown Man
    Sensitive Grown Man Members Posts: 67
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That is
    just vile
    and disrespectful.
    I would never practice that.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I use that Method alot..You have to be quick to pull out,every second counts. No matter how good the ? feels,you have to remember to pull out! One lil drop is all it takes!
  • Pretty Chocolate
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And you never have gotten anybody pregnant doing this? I always thought there is like pre Sperm before guys ? or something
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man people swear that pre-? can get somebody pregnant but ? I must have a rabbits foot in my ass cuz I done ? raw a few times and no kids or diseases yet.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's only a matter of time before she gets pregnant.
  • Pretty Chocolate
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man people swear that pre-? can get somebody pregnant but ? I must have a rabbits foot in my ass cuz I done ? raw a few times and no kids or diseases yet.

Your pretty lucky !
  • Pretty Chocolate
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yep thats what I'm thinking. I'm too scared lol I'm sure it feels really good bare back but I'm too scared.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep thats what I'm thinking. I'm too scared lol I'm sure it feels really good bare back but I'm too scared.

don't even try it unless you are ready to get on bc. I learned the hard way...
  • Pretty Chocolate
    edited July 2010
    Options
    don't even try it unless you are ready to get on bc. I learned the hard way...

Yeah my doctor took me off Birth Control for medical reasons so now I have to get the Birth Control ? ? that I dont want to try. So I just use condems for now. Very thin condems lol so I can feel like it's bare back lol
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have had many close calls and many women have had abortions cause of me, I wouldn't recommend it at all, use your brain and wear a condom. I tried that ? with this chick I had a one night stand with and now she's over in Dubai with a married man convincing him it's their child.
  • Pretty Chocolate
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have had many close calls and many women have had abortions cause of me, I wouldn't recommend it at all, use your brain and wear a condom. I tried that ? with this chick I had a one night stand with and now she's over in Dubai with a married man convincing him it's their child.

Damn that mess is crazy right there. Do you ever wonder about your child?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn that mess is crazy right there. Do you ever wonder about your child?

It freaked me out that I had sex with her one time and during that night decided to take off the condom and my precum impregnated her. A few weeks later, she imed me telling me she was throwing up and all these pregnancy symptoms and stuff and this was a chick I was in no way remotely attracted to, just a random ? call but I was stupid. She told me a bunch of ? , not to worry because she has miscarriages and basically I didn't know what to say, she was creepy anyway. She moved to Dubai and over there the abortion rules are real strict, like you will get arrested for having an abortion and also it's a muslim culture but she also had to get married to a person designated to her and she got married and stated that she was gonna tell this dude that it's their child. This chick is real stupid too because first off, I'm black and she's like white/muslim so she can't pull that off because the child is gonna be black. I haven't spoken to her in months since so I really don't know if she had a child or not. This was about 10 months, I went celibate from that incident. I just didn't know what to say and it still haunts me til this day. I don't really wonder about my child if I have one but whatever happens, happens and those are the consequences that I may suffer.
  • Pretty Chocolate
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It freaked me out that I had sex with her one time and during that night decided to take off the condom and my precum impregnated her. A few weeks later, she imed me telling me she was throwing up and all these pregnancy symptoms and stuff and this was a chick I was in no way remotely attracted to, just a random ? call but I was stupid. She told me a bunch of ? , not to worry because she has miscarriages and basically I didn't know what to say, she was creepy anyway. She moved to Dubai and over there the abortion rules are real strict, like you will get arrested for having an abortion and also it's a muslim culture but she also had to get married to a person designated to her and she got married and stated that she was gonna tell this dude that it's their child. This chick is real stupid too because first off, I'm black and she's like white/muslim so she can't pull that off because the child is gonna be black. I haven't spoken to her in months since so I really don't know if she had a child or not. This was about 10 months, I went celibate from that incident. I just didn't know what to say and it still haunts me til this day. I don't really wonder about my child if I have one but whatever happens, happens and those are the consequences that I may suffer.

Damn! that all I can say dude. Well maybe she never had a child and was just lying to land you or something. And it was a great lesson for you . Now I'm sure you always wrap it up huh?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn! that all I can say dude. Well maybe she never had a child and was just lying to land you or something. And it was a great lesson for you . Now I'm sure you always wrap it up huh?

I've been tricked so many times, I've had women tell me the birth control trick, the I can't get pregnant trick, tell me it feels better without the condom and I was a big time hoe in the past. One thing about this chick, is that after I ? her, I had a really really disgusting feeling inside of me like I was being set up or something and I've never had that feeling before. I remember some stuff that just seemed off and didn't match up but I couldn't put my finger on it. Plus she was practically begging me and calling me at weird ass times like 4 in the morning to ask when we were gonna hang out and when I had sex with her, everything just creeped me out. I'm a religious person too and in some way I think ? was telling me not to affiliate myself with this chick but she really kept looking for me all the time. I haven't spoken to her since like October.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Truth.com

Don't get too sure of yourself cause that's when it happens!
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hell no! i dont want no kids till im 30 plus i rather she swallow
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Precum is a ? .....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭