The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Options
1777879808183»

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MWP sitting out next game. They saying his knee hasn't healed properly.
    Damn it is not looking good. Lakers are going to need a complete revamp this summer.
    Need some young established guards to compete while GLock and Morris still develop.
    Nash might as well gon head and retire. Get somebody for Pau while he still has worth if not then shut the hell up spot trading him.
    resign Dwight and get him in the gym asap with Kareem, Hakeem somebody!
    Get rid of Ron and Blake.
    Please find some consistent shooters. I'd try to get Marrow and a token white shooter.
    I'd keep Clark and Hill unless you can get something in turn for Clark bc I'm sure teams are seeing his potential.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them refs called some very weak ? on dwight for it to be playoff basketball. I think they got some money on the spurs. Lettin ? shane battier flop against him. Smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Glock should have stayed on this team..

Pau's box scores never tell the story..

Cant believe Darius Morris took time to score points.. from his steve francis dribbling exhibitions game after game
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign Nash needing to retire...don't know why we wasted time with that project...the NBA is evolving at the PG position and the Lakers are one of the furthest teams behind the trend.

Ron Ron has served his purpose...time for him to mosey on.

We need a black PG and a white 3 point shooter ASAP.

If Im the Laker GM Im looking at this post and bringing in Brandon Jennings and Ryan Anderson next year.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lakers 44-37
    Chicago 43-37
    Boston 41-39

^Lol @ the clowns who were gassed and cosigned this post.Lakers down 0-3 in the nba playoffs bulls up 3-1

rick-ross-nike-boom-o.gif

Good luck wit tryin not to get swept dun.You can go dickride your 2nd team the knicks now
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comparing the nets to the spurs is a pathetic troll attempt..somebody get this scared ? out of here.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aint nobody trollin pig.The lakers got waxed by 31 at home and haven't won one playoff game

Pathetic attempt at trolling is gettin exposed as a whiteboy and still pretending to be blacc.Lmao you a joke and the cheap seats pinata every time u post you got blammed.Only ? and lame ass kobe groupies cosign your cracka ass
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nobody trollin pig.The lakers got waxed by 31 at home and haven't won one playoff game

Pathetic attempt at trolling is gettin exposed a whiteboy and still pretending to be blacc.Lmao you a joke and the cheap seats pinata every time u post you got blammed.Only ? and lame ass kobe groupies cosign your cracka ass

Ducktales can't help you....and the fact that you a scary ? who talks big behind a keyboard..u don't want that problem troll. Stay hiding, I got more ? in ya city than you lol, and I ain't bring up the boxing you out ? you did..but was scared like a ? . Stop trolling, you a laker Stan...and the bulls are garbage, and you know it. U ducking ? ass ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @peagle it's about that time bro. close this thang. we gon be back. gotta regroup for 2013-14 season
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    @peagle it's about that time bro. close this thang. we gon be back. gotta regroup for 2013-14 season

Some trash on this team needs to be disposed of.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something drastic needs to happen so hopefully this debacle will cause the Laker management to make better decisions and stop being so damn stubborn and arrogant. They should have brought in Shaw if they did not want to get Phil back. They need a younger PG too, Nash was never a good decision at his age.
This discussion has been closed.