Met an actual Gentleman...

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    according to IC chicks if she liked him like that she would've ? on the first date... ijs..
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probly gunna throw all that gentleman ? out the window in a few and make a thread about how u dumped dude cuz his ? was to small or hes not exciting enough for you....and go back to datin dirt bags ......chicks is crazy these days
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think guys treat ? mean, but when a wifeable girl comes along, they turn into gentlemen. The statement is hard on hoes, not hard on women.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I'm a gentleman and nice guy post.

and that's why i love you so cain >:D<
    bignorm wrote: »
    She dont respect this lame.
    smh at this ? going on multiple dates with the dry ?
    but the ? who didnt even eat her out got them guts.
    but i respect him more than the lames ive met..dunno what ur talkin bout

wont argue that...but u aint lettin dat ? hit...this time..next time or anyother time...he'll find what all gentlemen do in time...and thats the price u pay for being one

i married my gentleman, and he's definitely hittin it now

so yes, mature/sane women do want a gentleman

drama queens/insane chicks, not so much

didnt u ? with a murderer??

and pay us mind @moreno we trying to steer u into the arms of that "gentlemen" by shining the light on the ways of a trollip

my first boyfriend ended up killing somebody, but that didn't happen til like 2 years after we broke up. he was always a gentleman when i was with him, he started changing, hanging with the wrong crowd etc which is why i broke up with him

so u want the people to believe the ? was hitch then yall broke up and he turned to O-dawg?

how many people u helped him ? ??

lol, so you have to be a square in order to be a gentleman towards a lady? he was always kind to me, doesn't mean he wasn't out there doing his own dirt

and none, that's a terrible question
    who said anything about anybody being a square?
    and that question was great....inquiring minds wanted to know bonnie?
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    wow, the men of the ic are super jaded. it's sad

The red pill got jammed down my throat without my consent.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    using generalzations to battle generalzations ?? ur better than that

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me tell you how i use to determinate if a chick get the nice guy or the ? . If she talks about ? anytime on the first convo. The ? will pick her up and take her to applebee's or to a bar. If she acts reserve I will see that some work has to be done. and she gets cheescake factory or karaoke bar.

? , the ? has been known to cook at home and take it straight to the bedroom.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    using generalzations to battle generalzations ?? ur better than that

you're right, i should've said some. my apologizes to the non-bitter men of the ic. i know y'all are only hard on hoes, yet lenient in the ladies

Correct. WE will judge Moreno by if and when this gentlemen gets the draws.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    lol first date we hugged,
    2nd date cheek to lip and thinking lip to lip next! never actually wanted to kiss someone so bad!

3RD DATE I CHANGED MY MIND, HE'S TOO NICE ... I NEED A MAN WHO'S GONNA KNOCK ME UP AND LEAVE ME TO PURSUE HIS RAP CAREER
  • Lost
    Lost Members Posts: 152
    Options
    I thought all women deserved as much.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? err... forget that sucka @mo
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @norm

who is WE? You and all the other adulterous men on the IC?

Judge not lest ye be judged..just saying.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Then again it is the UK
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for you Moreno...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is how ? change chicks lives...

treat them like they're worth the world... sex them more passionately than they've ever been sexed, and then move on to the next conquest.....

mean while the chick looking around like what the ? just happened....

just cu a ? on his nice guy smooth, billy Dee ? , don't mean he ain't just out to smash like the rest of them....some of us are just more suave with it
  • WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Options
    good for you OP.

everything's cool in the honeymoon stage though.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you ever had the Holy Spirit reside in you, cause he is the Gentlemen of Gentlemen!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's just hope t/s doesn't do him like a lot of other females would since he is a gentleman. Then again she isn't an American woman so she might do the right thing.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Let's just hope t/s doesn't do him like a lot of other females would since he is a gentleman. Then again she isn't an American woman so she might do the right thing.
    i think this is more of an example of her falling for some polished game...rather than some lost soul who destined to play himself....

i'm like 90% sure she's the prey and he's the predator in this scenario...
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    @judos that's what I originally thought. If we observed them on a date, we would probably think he was a normal dude with game. Moreno is making him sound like a "nice guy" but this guy probably knows the game.
  • Dupac
    Options
    that's the beauty of the "game" so to speak...

soooo many ? out here on their ? ... it makes the pickings easy and ripe as ? for a debonaire ? to slide in right behind them....

you hang out with a chick on two dates and she on her

"i've never met anyone like you before""you're the sweetest person i've ever met""i wish all guys were like you"

before you know it this chick ready to introduce you to her momma, grand momma, aunts, uncles, brothers sisters, the whole family...and a ? ain't even smash yet....

? 's amazing how far a little charm, manners and doing simple ? like ...being polite.....will take you with women...

smash them a few times....let them down easily....and you're likely to have a bonafide accomplice for life... with none of the crazy ? attached....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    according to IC chicks if she liked him like that she would've ? on the first date... ijs..

Who said that ???

Anywhoo... congrats Moreno