I don't see why Big Meech is so respected. Dude is Dumb! :)

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I guess Jay-z was right about Drug Dealin when he said that it ain't a whole lotta brains into that, it's just about trying to maintain a stack.

From Part II of Allhiphop's interview.
In Part Two, Big Meech discusses his thoughts on “Blowing Money Fast,” his relationship with Young Jeezy, and what his days are like inside Lewisburg U.S. Penitentiary, Special Management Unit:

AllHipHop.com: Mandatory sentencing disparities recently changed under President Obama. Any thoughts?

Big Meech: (LOL) Yeah, they changed the ? law twice in 24 years, and it still only helped a few people. We are grateful for the ones that it has helped, but all of the drug laws need to be changed, especially for first-time, non-violent offenders. Everyone deserves a second chance in life. Powder and ? are the same drug in different form. You put 15 grams of baking soda on 35 grams of powder ? , then cook the 15 grams of baking soda off to bring it to a rock form of 35 grams or less, depending on how you cook. So, what’s the difference besides the thousand years the judge is going to sentence you to in court for the ? instead of powder? The government knows that ? is sold in predominately Black and Hispanic neighborhoods, so that’s who their targets are to keep the incarceration rate up.

AllHipHop.com: What are your thoughts on the president?

Big Meech: First, I’m thankful that ? blessed me to live and see our first Black president. I feel that the president before him made one big mess of America that it is impossible for Obama to clean it up, even if he gets a second term. I feel that all the stimulus packages in the world won’t revamp our economy, if we can’t create new jobs or new ways to make money. Violence is high in most of our Black cities and communities because our children have no guidance or people that they respect enough to listen to at home or in the community.
Hopefully, President Obama will take the time to look out for his people before he leaves office. Bush pardoned the most people ever before he left office, which included John Forte who did seven years of a 14-year prison sentence. I’m not looking for a pardon, although I would take it if he did it for me. I would love to see him change all the drug laws which are too severe and extreme for this day and age. If you look at all the fathers and mothers serving lengthy prison sentences, elderly grandparents are raising their young children. The gap between the children and their grandparents is so far apart that communication and understanding between them is almost impossible. So, there’s a lot of hostility and disrespect between young people and elderly people. Other than that, I think President Obama and his family handle being in the spotlight and the scrutiny that comes with that office very well.

AllHipHop.com: What are your thoughts on prisons in America?

Big Meech: We have the highest incarceration rate in the entire world, over three million people and counting. America is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Prison is nowhere near the rehabilitation place the justice system claims it is. They mix nonviolent inmates with violent inmates. Some people come in with three or four years, and end up with 20 or more years, or a life sentence simply because they had to protect themselves. Any and everything can send you to jail or prison in America, and that’s not always the right answer. They need to bring back 65 percent (time served of time sentenced) and parole for federal inmates. In the state of Georgia, you do 35 percent of your time if your crime is non-iolent or drug related. The feds are taking over so many state cases, that people who would’ve gotten probation or county jail time are now getting six years or more.

AllHipHop.com: Describe what your day is like?

Big Meech: (LMFAO). I have to laugh at this question to keep from crying, but trust me, I’m crying inside. I’ve been in the hold on ’23 and 1′ [23 hours in cell and one hour out per day] since June 2011. This SMU sh*t is like a torture camp for real. First, showers are only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Both me and my celly have to cuff up whether one of us is leaving to go to rec, shower, or medical, or if both of us are leaving. Everywhere we go, our hands are in black box handcuffs behind our back with a C.O. holding our cuffs, walking with us. I’m always trying to get out of my handcuffs first because you never know when your celly may have a bad day and jump you while you still have your cuffs on.
There’s three or four fights or stabbings daily, especially since it’s hot. If you disobey them, you’ll get a heavy dose of tear gas, which has the whole building choking and coughing, eyes burning. Then they’ll put you in restraints handcuffed extra tight with a chain around your waist, shackled. I’ve heard grown men cry crocodile tears from their hands swelling and nerve damage from the cuffs. If that’s not enough, they have another form of punishment called “Four Points” where they put you on your back chained around both ankles and wrists in a very cold room with the lights on. Everyone who reads this should look up Lewisburg SMU online and read about the deaths, disfigurements, and inhumane conditions and brutality that goes on in here. So, my days are like a living hell.

I think this ? believes he is really a positive figure within the Black Community.

This ? is a disgrace!

Rick Ross is a ? too
AllHipHop.com: What do you think of Rick Ross making the song “B.M.F.”?

Big Meech: Actually, I appreciate all of the music that Rick Ross and MMG has put out period. But in 2010, when I first heard my name repeatedly in the “B.M.F.” song, I was like, “Damn, that’s hot.” And it’s a hit. To this day, he has people from all over the world saying, “I think I’m Big Meech,” which is a priceless way of recognizing and paying homage to me and the B.M.F. family. We all have 100% love for Ross and MMG. I think he is a helluva artist and mogul.

Unfortunately there will probably some Mc Big Meech's coming soon
AllHipHop.com: Would you ever permit an aspiring rapper to use your name?

Big Meech: I wouldn’t have a problem with it as long as he’s good at his craft, especially if he’s as successful as Rick Ross and 50 Cent. Both of those men made their names worldwide household brands, and I respect both of their grinds to success. They both are very blessed, whether they realize it or not.

The New Black Panther Party should be murking ? like Big Meech.

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Earn hundreds of millions of dollars, then i'll respect what YOU have to say.

If he's dumb, then what are you?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Kushington
    2:30PM Posts: 6,439

Do respect Romney or Madoff?

What the CIA?
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »

Tyler perry earned hundreds of millions of dollars, so you respect him too or just Big Meech?

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who respects him?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he finds ? , but he considers The Most High, so I'm guessing he getting real deep in that word of ? . I will pray for him and his brother.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk whats surprising about drug dealers and wanna be drug dealers looking up to the kingpin drug dealer
  • eternalmoney
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

Tyler perry earned hundreds of millions of dollars, so you respect him too or just Big Meech?

you gotta respect him too, even tho he a ?

I've heard people call him and Steve Harvey ? when their hustle ain't no different than your favorite drugs dealers

I respect any hustle, especially the legal ones. ? clown Steve Harvey but he made 12 million writing a book that was filled with common sense. Common sense should be free but he flipped that ? into a hustle.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go visit him in jail and tell him that

or better yet go ask one of his homies if he's dumb
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    loch121
    2:44PM Posts: 3,228
    Go visit him in jail and tell him that

or better yet go ask one of his homies if he's dumb

And what would that do?

So a ? can't have an opinion about a ? that played a part in ficking up the black community?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    same reason why deniro, pesci, pacino have successful movie careers....

the world loves to see people make millions off of things we're told we're not supposed to be doing.......

you're taught that everybody who breaks the law is a bad guy, and they're only supposed to get bad consequences for their actions... but when they make millions and live lavishly on the contrary...it always makes for a compelling story....people never get tired of hearing it, reading about it, and seeing it happen

word to the music industry, crime novels, hollywood, video games, documentaries, & every media outlet all over the world...

? even you made a thread about it.....

? 's mad interesting to you right?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever you think about him, you can't deny that he dropped some knowledge in the interview.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    deadeye
    2:52PM Posts: 1,199
    Whatever you think about him, you can't deny that he dropped some knowledge in the interview.

What knowledge?
  • Kushington
    edited August 2012
    Options

Tyler perry crossdresses and portrays black stereotypes for money. I do not respect tyler perry.

@? -I_Am_Ether

Romney? He didnt earn his money, he was born into wealth. I respect his wealth but he didnt have to earn it.

Madoff? Yes. He hustled his way into hundreds of millions. Went from Queens NY to millions.

The CIA is a government organization, not an individual.

Big meech hustled his way into hundreds of millions. Went from Detroit to millions.

I respect people who get money in a respectable way. It might not be legal but I still respect it.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the interview, and dude didnt come off liek he was trying to be a role model, maybe an example. Not like dun passin off fairy tales talkin about how he eatin lobster and scrimp in the bing.

Dun kept it real, hopefully that inspires some people to reconsider that life, not that agree with the illegality of
    drugs anyway. Prison rates are tied up with profits means a never decreasing prison rate and an ever expanding penal code system.
  • eternalmoney
    Options

Tyler perry crossdresses and portrays black stereotypes for money. I do not respect tyler perry.

@? -I_Am_Ether

Romney? He didnt earn his money, he was born into wealth. I respect his wealth but he didnt have to earn it.

Madoff? Yes. He hustled his way into hundreds of millions. Went from Queens NY to millions.

The CIA is a government organization, not an individual.

Big meech hustled his way into hundreds of millions. Went from Detroit to millions.

I respect people who get money in a respectable way. It might not be legal but I still respect it.

Isn't selling ? ? and spending millions of illegal drug dollars on cars, houses, and clubbing and partying also portraying a black stereotype?

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    @kushington

So you respect anyone that can make money regardless if it destroys others in some form or fashion?

Then you would agree with me in saying we should respect the old plantation owners. They made a grip off slavery yo.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The smiley face in your thread title is ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @kushington

So you respect anyone that can make money regardless if it destroys others in some form or fashion?

Then you would agree with me in saying we should respect the old plantation owners. They made a grip off slavery yo.

i'm pretty sure if it was stylized and hollywood made it into a movie focused on of all the money made from american slave trade.... ? would watch that ? ...

i can hear ? now

"soooon...i was watching this movie last night....you know them slave owners was making like the equivalent of 30-50 million a year off of slave labor???......sheeiiidddd....if the money was coming in like that, i put a couple ? in tha back yard and make that guap off them...? that ? "
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    This is great.

So you guys now see why we should vote REPUBLICAN. it's about getting money.
  • LucasDaGod
    LucasDaGod Members Posts: 149
    Options
    i respect that he grindin at his own ppls expense then tried to go back and act like he didn't hurt his own community.

thug ? homie
  • Kushington
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @kushington

Yes. People make their own choices, nobody forces anybody to destroy themselves. Vice and "sin" stocks can be very lucrative, and those are legal.

I respect the fact that people took over an entire continent and turned it into a world superpower. Slavery was just an example of a group of people taking advantage of another group. Its called capitalism.

@eternalmoney

Maybe its a stereotype now that he's in prison.

But when he was living in buckhead mansions, driving hundred thousand dollar foreign sports cars and earning millions......thats not a stereotype. Thats good old fashioned american entrepreneurial spirit.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought this thread was going to be about him being dumb because of how he got nabbed by the feds. The cars, the women, the cash. These ? were stunting and bringing so much attention to themselves. I never could understand how you would allow yourself to do that and not think that the feds wouldn't notice.

As for the thread topic, Big Meech's hustle alone deserves respect regardless. And yes, he's a legend to goons everywhere, so it shouldnt be surprising that he gets a lot of love from gangsta rap culture. As for mostly everything else, including his criminal career, I don't respect because I aint part of that lifestyle.

T/s seems biased or trollish. Big Meech is obviously intelligent and socially conscious in some ways. And he's a good source of knowledge, even by experience alone.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to stop acting like all these wealthy people make their fortunes without some back-stabbing. Hell, the Kennedy's got their fortune off ? the American people over during the Great Depression. Not saying Meech is some noble dude, but a suited old man on the 50th floor is every bit as capable of ? you over as that baggy-jeaned dopeboy on the corner.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Plap Star
    3:19PM Posts: 3,611

i cant vote for no crackas, i dont give a damn if they was handin out money

But crackas are the grimmest at getting money though.