BREAKING NEWS Michael Vick hurt again! Sheeeeesh!

Options
13»

Comments

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    its easy to blame the eagles o-line...but if your not getting the ball out your hands asap, what good does that do...
    someone needs to tell him you cant extend every play .....i know the big play ability comes naturally to him....but damn this ? aint in his early-mid 20's anymore....

bruh look at that gif... it was a play action pass and the moment he turned to even scan the field dude was already bearing down on him. hell, watch every play he get hurt on. he not gettin hurt from holdin the ball, he gettin hurt tryin to get rid of that ? and not take a 5 yard loss

Ehh its debatable
    Your right its not his fault he's not the best at reading defenses/feeling the rush...

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's almost like Goodell told Vick,"Alright, we'll let you back in the league, but you have to play with the worst O-line in the NFL since you can do all that fancy footwork. Can you juke a pitbull, Mike?"
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There goes that dynasty talk
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andy still has not developed a good o-line.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Andy still has not developed a good o-line.

It's not really even the line though. It's the whole protection scheme. It just doesn't fit Vick as a QB. My homeboy says he thinks Vick should just stay in the shotgun at all times. That might be a better idea.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Romo >>>>>>>>>>>> Vick
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Eagles stay havin their backups look better than the starters. ? in philly calling for Foles now
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eagles stay havin their backups look better than the starters. ? in philly calling for Foles now

of course they are, most eagles fans react irrationally to everything
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eagles fans are terrible.....
  • swade0x
    swade0x Members Posts: 5
    Options
    It is vicks fault he got hurt if he would have stepped up and to the left he couldve stood in the pocket and delivered a clean pass to djack
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eagles fans are terrible.....

and lions fans..........

Lion-fans-brown-bags.jpg
    embarrased-detroit-lions-fan.jpg

good or bad seasons eagles fans will ride and die with their team. you will never see a eagles fan put a bag over their face.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that was to get matt Millen fired.....we had the passion to start a movement.......and most of those games were still sold out.......at least we never ran a good qb outta town
  • TheBossman
    Options
    All that was to get matt Millen fired.....we had the passion to start a movement.......and most of those games were still sold out.......at least we never ran a good qb outta town

name one qb, and do not say mcnabb, because when he left he was past his prime, and everyone knew it (except the redskins).

atleast we never let one of the top 3 GOAT rbs, leave in his prime............................
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peyton Manning, Brett Favre and Tom Brady are known to lay down for sacks, thats probably why they all have played so long without any major injuries (until recently in the case of Peyton, but that wasn't a hit)

It may be less "manly" or whatever, but Vick needs to learn to let go and give up on some plays. Just live for another down man.
    Peyton Manning, Brett Favre and Tom Brady are known to lay down for sacks, thats probably why they all have played so long without any major injuries (until recently in the case of Peyton, but that wasn't a hit)

It may be less "manly" or whatever, but Vick needs to learn to let go and give up on some plays. Just live for another down man.

naw if u touch them ? u get flags... the hit Vick took woulda been a flag for them
  • will grimey
    Options
    My homegirl ordered a dish set online...The box that got delivered said WARNING: MICHAEL VICK....What happened to plain old FRAGILE?
  • TheBossman
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My homegirl ordered a dish set online...The box that got delivered said WARNING: MICHAEL VICK....What happened to plain old FRAGILE?
    i could of seen you bumping this sunday evening when he actually got hurt, but you bump this ? 3 days later? smh

sidenote: cowboys must be frustration to watch, if you breaking all your dishes cuz......
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • will grimey
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    i could of seen you bumping this sunday evening when he actually got hurt, but you bump this ? 3 days later? smh

sidenote: cowboys must be frustration to watch, if you breaking all your dishes cuz......

? u emotional bc Vick career is done? I might be a lil on edge when I watch my boys, but best believe they better than them ? ass Eagles...? I dont be on this everyday no more so what da ? difference does it make if I did it Sunday or now...He still hurt and his career is still over thanks to the Cowboys....We dismantled the team like we've done to the Deadskins for years...
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Vick will come back healthy and strong...he'll become one of the best slot receivers in the NFL because his qb days are over
  • TheBossman
    edited November 2012
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

? u emotional bc Vick career is done? I might be a lil on edge when I watch my boys, but best believe they better than them ? ass Eagles...? I dont be on this everyday no more so what da ? difference does it make if I did it Sunday or now...He still hurt and his career is still over thanks to the Cowboys....We dismantled the team like we've done to the Deadskins for years...

im an eagles fan, not a vick fan. he was going to be released after this season no matter what he did, due to his contract.

im just smh @ this thread being bumped because a cowboys fan is thinking about the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES.

do you see eagles fans making threads about the cowboys? no, we care about our team first, and foremost.

oh and btw, if romo don't win some playoff games this season he will be done also.