things to know before buying a computer

Options
b@squ1@t redux
b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey
the biggest web power is south Korea..they use the Internet more then anyone..but they're using pcs..they play games at Internet cares and even have tournaments on major networks every nite on tv shows..players make 170,000 annually..and the most famous is this 20 something year old dude who is the equivalent to micheal Jordan or tiger woods in Korea..his girlfriend is a Korean movie star.,that's the positive side..

The negative side is that north Korea is advancing in the computer world..they send spies to south Korea to learn about technology..so far they've hacked into a bank in Seoul..south Korea is trying to stop this by teaching cyber troops..students who can stop a online assault from north Korea..

this is just some of the ? you should know before buying a computer

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    have you ever noticed the gold fringe on the US flag in Judge Judy's courtroom?

its called maritime law. the gold fringe means anything under it is under martial law and habeus corpus is suspended. it was a rule that was meant to avoid mutinies.

Judge judy is ? .

ask questions

seek truth

don't ? on my zipper pull and tell me we're not living in a police state
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? Koreans have been dying on the regular while gaming and ? .
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    On the one side, I've gotten hand jobs from countless chicken heads simply off of me driving a Hyundai Atos alone.
    On the other, my best pal Kevin Arnold's dad fought in Ko-rea and he hates those nips with an understandable and contagious passion.

I don't know to make heads or tails of this situation.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Koreans used to be in the library at uni all night playin' ? on their laptops...we're they chillin', orderin' pizza...usin' the projectors to watch films...and them ? are downstairs...All night
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    hey donkey

i was piffed out and goin heavy with the key bumps when i made this thread

but you can still meet me at the top of hophop (not hiphop) mountain for silver kush parties and lemon pepper chicken on me
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey donkey

i was piffed out and goin heavy with the key bumps when i made this thread

but you can still meet me at the top of hophop (not hiphop) mountain for silver kush parties and lemon pepper chicken on me

I'll tell the wonder twins to bring some rozay to play
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Didn't someone just die from sitting in front of their computer for so long without eating or anything? smh