MJD wants out

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

he would fit in well with the bengals and the jets but which ever team gets him is about to come up in a major way word to e40

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldn't want to play for them losers too, then they wanna play all them games in London..yep time to step out...packers need a rb come on down...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk what it is with these teams not signing their BEST player(s).. chicago wasnt willing atfirst to pay forte, and now the jags wanna play the game with MJD. top 5 RB in the game, stand-up guy, actually wants to be in jacksonville (lol), and you still wont sign the man.. ? it.. go head and be 4-12 with blaine gabbert as your saviour..
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We look like we're gonna be much better this year actually, and from what I've seen from the running backs we'll be fine without him. Everybody wants to pile on the Jags, but nobody knows what they're talking about lol. Wonder what we can get for that ? though.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol good. I hope gets traded off of that ? squad and goes to a contender.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should i pick him up in my league?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    jets need to put their name in the hat
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Turner for him and a 3rd rounder. Leggo Dimitroff!

488101128_0429_Packers_at_Falcons.jpg
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jacksonville ? up.
    MJD is not only the best ? on the team.
    But he's also the only person that anyone can name on that team.
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This owner is just flipping this team like R.E. investors flip cribs.

He's gonna sell this squad to the first investment team that offers him more than what he paid for it (and it will probably be someone trying to put a team in L.A.)

The less he spends on the team, the more profit he'll make come closing time. I see you, baller. lol
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's gonna sell this squad to the first investment team that offers him more than what he paid for it (and it will probably be someone trying to put a team in L.A.)

The less he spends on the team, the more profit he'll make come closing time. I see you, baller. lol

only explanation. why else willingly buy a jacksonville team? lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

And he's a A-Rab. If you got a struggling franchise in a small market and somebody that didn't even know what the sport was until they were 40 buys the team -- Yo squad bout to be on Ebay. lol

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

And he's a A-Rab. If you got a struggling franchise in a small market and somebody that didn't even know what the sport was until they were 40 buys the team -- Yo squad bout to be on Ebay. lol

SMH @ these ? being listed on eBay as something you can "Buy now" for $50.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    We look like we're gonna be much better this year actually, and from what I've seen from the running backs we'll be fine without him. Everybody wants to pile on the Jags, but nobody knows what they're talking about lol. Wonder what we can get for that ? though.

u dont believe dis ? dawg, lls dont overhype dis team off preseason performances yall most likely gon be last in da division nd barely have any talent on offense. the 0-16 Lions team went 4-0 during their preseason games
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    man ? this ? . sit your ass down and let it play out. nobody made him sign his extension a few years ago. oh so your team sucks. too damn bad. if you want to just jump around to the best team possible then learn how to travel and go to the NBA. They don't owe him a trade and they don't owe him a new contract. he's gonna want deangelo williams/chris johnson money and while he may be worth it, they don't have to pay him that. I knows he's looking out for himself, and doesn't want to hit the market at 28/29 years old and expect a huge payday. now is the year where he should be getting that deal, but it absolutely isn't owed to him. and he signed the deal to stay. if he wanted the big bucks on a different team, then he should have let his rookie deal play out. i feel bad for him that he won't get the money he'd get on the open market, but he kinda boxed himself into a corner
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he goes to NE game over http://www.examiner.com/article/nfl-trade-rumors-maurice-jones-drew-trade-to-new-england-patriots

i remember brady was trying to recruit him last year...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I swear. When new England calls a team about a trade, the best thing the GM can do is hang up the phone cause chances are, they are going to be on the winning end
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pay that ? its that simple...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »

matt- wrote: »
    man ? this ? . sit your ass down and let it play out. nobody made him sign his extension a few years ago. oh so your team sucks. too damn bad. if you want to just jump around to the best team possible then learn how to travel and go to the NBA. They don't owe him a trade and they don't owe him a new contract. he's gonna want deangelo williams/chris johnson money and while he may be worth it, they don't have to pay him that. I knows he's looking out for himself, and doesn't want to hit the market at 28/29 years old and expect a huge payday. now is the year where he should be getting that deal, but it absolutely isn't owed to him. and he signed the deal to stay. if he wanted the big bucks on a different team, then he should have let his rookie deal play out. i feel bad for him that he won't get the money he'd get on the open market, but he kinda boxed himself into a corner

Right here.

I want him to get paid but he did sign that contract.

An NFC or AFC east or north team would be ideal for him.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Man I swear. When new England calls a team about a trade, the best thing the GM can do is hang up the phone cause chances are, they are going to be on the winning end

That.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know has happened to the high round picks the Pats have traded away over the years and how they turned out, but I bet even those are hexed.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay the man, he pretty much is the franchise.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does Jacksonville even have a team? With the Bucks and Phins who would even support the Jags?. First they took forever to fire DelRio and now this.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    why does Jacksonville even have a team? With the Bucks and Phins who would even support the Jags?. First they took forever to fire DelRio and now this.

Omaha could use a football team.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i bet if MJD was underperforming they'd either make him restructure or waive him.