The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    If Alton and Leroy had teamed up for the Vegas cast, it would of been ? over. I kind of wished Leroy was there because i bet you Zack wouldn't be on his Thor ? , noticed how CT got along with Leroy, them white boys don't want no problems. lol

Thats more because Leroy is a cool ass ? ...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i wanted to hate on this season but so far it's looking alrite....even with half the cast being unknown.
    i'm predicting las vegas & st. thomas getting to the final.

dead @ wes strategizing early & gettin sent home first. & lmaoooo @ ez knockin his head off.

lol @ the cancun kids tryna tell the st. thomas kids how to play "the game." oh ok since y'all know how to play "the game" so well, how many challenges have y'all won?

tyrone-biggums.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wes isn't a heavyweight anymore, dude WAS a mastermind.

The rookies have seen his strategies, they aren't stupid. Wes needs the vets to stay alive in the game, Kenny carried his ass two challenges ago.

Wes isn't a factor any more.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was never a mastermind .. those people are just sheep and want to belong in the fold.. if i was on the show im about challenges and winning ? alliance.. if i get thrown in the duel so be it.. im just tryin to win
  • ocelot
    Options
    he was never a mastermind .. those people are just sheep and want to belong in the fold.. if i was on the show im about challenges and winning ? alliance.. if i get thrown in the duel so be it.. im just tryin to win

You'll be out by the second episode... You need alliances...
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always thought these shows were corny, but Ima catch Wes, so I can see ? someone off and a fight breaks out.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Always thought these shows were corny, but Ima catch Wes, so I can see ? someone off and a fight breaks out.

end.jpeg

R.I.P WES
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »

end.jpeg

R.I.P WES

he got eliminated? that sucks and lol at him getting rock bottomed, i need to see a clip of that
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If I was on the fresh meat team and I saw big easy at the airport terminal, i'd head straight back to the crib for some xbox. They should call that ? the poison pill. Nobody will ever win anything with his fat ass on the team.

And the final is in the ? sahara, fam. Even if you got there, within 5 minutes he'd be passed out and the whole desert would smell like bacon and ham hocks.
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    smh.I see Devin busted ass is gonna be smutting up for Big EZ.

And...
    I hate when they show too far in the previews. It obviously shows Zach in the finals.

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the first episode

I thought Vegas had an edge cause they had Alton whose a beast but he look like he lost weight - idk bout that

San Diego a good team

New Orleans got Preston, he a weak link

Brooklyn got Devyn, dont know why she even showed up - Sarah probably their strongest member

Fresh Meat a good team cept for Easy who got no endurance

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i forgot about this
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that ? Wes was man handle
  • ocelot
    Options
    Never liked Wes( love him as a heel) ... When he showed bitchassness to CT a couple of seasons back and won that season being an ? to everyone, I started routin against him... Sad to see him go home early twice tho...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cara Maria, no rubber at all.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Cara Maria, no rubber at all.

True
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? , Trey, is a ? ...this ? sobbing like a little old woman because he's being shunned by the rest of the season members? You can't be the bad guy while acting like a ? ...
    and co-sign whoever said Jonna look ? ....I'd let her top me off but that's about it
  • sdotcarter111
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Eric should just stay the ? home.

smh @ alton and sarahs pillow talk
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    lol @ devyn & ez. the two people that nobody wants getting together.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alton failed on all cylinders in this episode....smh @ this ? falling in love with Sara's bell's palsy looking ass. And instead of sending that annoying, drunken ? , Camilla, into the gauntlet, he picks Cara Maria's cute ass. What a lame.
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I love me some cara maria but she got a body like GI jane

Karma!

Camila dumb ? stuck with eric who is always 3 steps away from exhaustion

tumblr_ktowaz5uXk1qze5poo1_500.jpg

Faaaaaaaaaat booooooy in a littel coaaat
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    This season is exposing how corny Alton is. Sarah's the kind of ? you'd walk past at last call to go home and beat off. Like you'd look at her on your way out the club and be like "eh...but is it worth it?". And this ? is outchea gazing in her eyes, talking about stars and wind and ? . Like when he driving and a Seal song come on he gotta pull over and compose himself.

But he's basically a monkey so he'll beast on the challenges. And Dustin might be a half-? closet ? but he's athletic and competitive. That combo of dumb and strong is good to have on a team, he'll take orders and go until he drops. And Trishelle is dumb but she'll cut a ? to win.

Only weak link for Vegas is Nany, physically. Mentally, I think she's good. We saw on her season she likes dudes who fight and are violent and ? . If thats the type of ? she ? with, then its safe to say she has a high pain tolerance. So you can count on her to keep going under duress, ie. in a final where its endurance over everything.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ Devon and Big Easy doing the reverse black man + fat white chick combo.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Only weak link for Vegas is Nany, physically. Mentally, I think she's good. We saw on her season she likes dudes who fight and are violent and ? . If thats the type of ? she ? with, then its safe to say she has a high pain tolerance. So you can count on her to keep going under duress, ie. in a final where its endurance over everything.
    yea but she has her moments where she completely flips the ? out. like we're about to see on the next episode...
    most of her problems on real world were about dudes tho so as long she doesn't start bed hoppin there shouldn't be too many of those issues.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season is exposing how corny Alton is. Sarah's the kind of ? you'd walk past at last call to go home and beat off. Like you'd look at her on your way out the club and be like "eh...but is it worth it?". And this ? is outchea gazing in her eyes, talking about stars and wind and ? . Like when he driving and a Seal song come on he gotta pull over and compose himself.
    That ? lost me at mountain climbing and surfing.