Official Houston Texans 2012-2013 Season Thread

Options
toheeb27
toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
HA HA!!!!!!!!!

U know we had to do this again......

Texans mFers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the haters at??????? We made the playoffs last year, now its SUPER BOWL TIME!!!!!!! (Word to Ryan Kalil)

YEA YEA, I know what u haters are about to say, our division sucks, We know, we know. Probably the worst in the NFL. SO?????? We don't care. We beat the teams on our schedule, don't blame us.

LMAO, i see u mFers contemplating (translation for Cowboy fans, "thinking") about jumping on the bandwagon, HA HA, what took u so long? There is still space losers, jump on now before its too late.

[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1010/nfl.biggest.surprises.2010/images/? -foster.opow-76605-mid.jpg[/img]

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the "HA HA!!!" intro. The ? r you, Teddy Riley?? lmao
  • toheeb27
    Options
    lol @ the "HA HA!!!" intro. The ? r you, Teddy Riley?? lmao

LMAO, back off dude. U guys gave us Schaub, so u are fam...

bgtp4o.jpg

Like your team this year, hopefully they unleash Matt Ryan with all those weapons.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol. I picked y'all to win the AFC South last year, don't really have a reason not to this year...

But ? T.J. Yates.

That is all.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • toheeb27
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................HAHA...............................................................................
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ive been a Texan fan since 2002. It does feel good to see your team be favored to win something for once.
    In 2005 you couldnt find a Texan fan within 20 miles of Houston. Its amazing what winning does.

Anyway, I still think The Texans need another receiver. I really wanted to see them go after Plaxico. Johnson needs a legit threat opposite of him.
    But I do like how Schuab is looking. He looks so relaxed and more confident now. Maybe because he actually has a defense to help him out. If the Texans can get the redzone offense to be better, they can def make some moves this year.

But I just cant see them winning it all with the current receiving core right now. Not to mention some of the losses on the o-line as well. But we'll see.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't going nowhere near the SB.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? ???? Texan thread? Mods close this ? up...? win a playoff and think their team can get a thread smh before you know it there'll be a damn jacksonvile jaguar thread smh
  • jay83
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The ? ???? Texan thread? Mods close this ? up...? win a playoff and think their team can get a thread smh before you know it there'll be a damn jacksonvile jaguar thread smh

lol.......

They deserve a thread being they are in the playoff hunt. Not to mention one of the top teams last year (possible superbowl contender if injuries to schuab and mario didnt occurr)

Are you a titan fan? lol.

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    WTF if y'all ? aint Texans fans why are you in here? Hatin ass ? ....

Anyway y'all know what it is!! It's our year baby.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    lol. I picked y'all to win the AFC South last year, don't really have a reason not to this year...

But ? T.J. Yates.

That is all.

Yaters gonna Yate....
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Ive been a Texan fan since 2002. It does feel good to see your team be favored to win something for once.
    In 2005 you couldnt find a Texan fan within 20 miles of Houston. Its amazing what winning does.

Anyway, I still think The Texans need another receiver. I really wanted to see them go after Plaxico. Johnson needs a legit threat opposite of him.
    But I do like how Schuab is looking. He looks so relaxed and more confident now. Maybe because he actually has a defense to help him out. If the Texans can get the redzone offense to be better, they can def make some moves this year.

But I just cant see them winning it all with the current receiving core right now. Not to mention some of the losses on the o-line as well. But we'll see.

You don't like Keyshawn Martin and Lestar Jean? Martin especially has looked good so far. I c/s about the o-line though. They need to get in sync before the season starts. The nfl did us a favor though by giving us 2 free wins to start of the season(Miami, Jacksonville). So if they're still sloppy by week 3 I'll be worried.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as any team, health of yall key players is a major concern.. didnt schaub, foster, and johnson all miss significant time last year?? and yall still managed to make it to the divisonal round of the playoffs.. if all goes right, i could see a AFC championship game... just dont think yall are better than the pats. should be an interesting season nonetheless
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Yeah we were all banged up last year. We play the Patriots in December that should be a good game. Hopefully if things go right for us we'll be in a position to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    They made the playoffs last season because of an easy an easy ass schedule but ? done change now
  • vageneral08
    Options
    @jay83 naw bruh indy all day.....evan wack ass knows whats up....ima beat the ? out him in his own fantasy league
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    They made the playoffs last season because of an easy an easy ass schedule but ? done change now

thats cause ya colts somehow managed to go 2-20, in a 16 game season lol.
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    the division is still gonna be ass.. titans may win 9, but will be against the texans.. they'll prob sweep the divison.. they just gotta stay healthy. they can be a 11-5 team at least.. but if that defense plays as good as it did last year, plus the offense staying healthy.. 12-4, even 13-3 wouldnt be surprising for this team this year
  • jay83
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @jay83 naw bruh indy all day.....evan wack ass knows whats up....ima beat the ? out him in his own fantasy league

ahh. thats right. That explains alot. Sorry man, it sucks not being the big dog on the block anymore.
    Indy had a nice run, and I do like Andrew Luck. But the next few years will be the Texans division.

P manning leaving was a gift from the football Gods. Now sit back and go make us a sandwich. Its gotta be tough to accept that a team youve dominated and owned for years is now the top dog. Now that Goku is gone, Texans have no reason to worry about indy. But maybe you can fight the titans or jags for the 2nd place spot. lol.

smh @ indy having manning and now getting luck for the future.

smh @ the texans still having to play p manning this year anyway.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texans are not Super Bowl contenders, because they can not beat the Ravens. Only the Pats, Steelers or Broncos can beat the Ravens in the play offs. No other team, so the Texans can not beat any of those teams.
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Texans are not Super Bowl contenders, because they can not beat the Ravens. Only the Pats, Steelers or Broncos can beat the Ravens in the play offs. No other team, so the Texans can not beat any of those teams.

they almost beat yall with t.j yates.....

• jay83
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

You signed jacoby jones. its even now.

Also, Flacco did great against the Pats, but which Joe Flacco will show up this year?

"I think Joe was kind of rattled a little bit," Reed said on SiriusXM NFL Radio on Monday. "(The Texans) had a lot of guys in the box on him. And, I mean, they were getting to him.
    "I think a couple times he needed to get rid of the ball. It just didn't look like he had a hold on the offense."
    -ED Reed.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hellllls yeah baby!

Superbowl champs 2013..go Texans!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoulda kept the Oilers tho....just sayin