2 top 100 hs basketball players in trouble with the law thread (one faints in court)

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why's he fainting tho?

I mean he was playing ball and a top 2/100 college player
    yet his ass chose to break the law and for what?

Hes going from potentially making millions to making hes cellmates bed.

Hate to see talent go to waste like that
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Farmer lucky he didn't get a longer sentence and he MIGHT still have a shot at playing when he gets out if he can get released early. I don't understand what is making these young ass dudes angry enough to risk their future for teenage hoes, just go find a new one. I used to feel sorry for a lot of these black athletes but now I say ? it, these dudes stupid as ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Why's he fainting tho?

lol the funny ? is i heard on espn radio today that a few top schools recruiting tony (guy who fainted) they were waiting on the verdict and still considering him for their team if he only got a few months in jail or community service haha.

So big named schools were like forget his kidnapping if hes free by next fall well have him!
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn he had that I'm gonna eat ass face
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Farmer lucky he didn't get a longer sentence and he MIGHT still have a shot at playing when he gets out if he can get released early. I don't understand what is making these young ass dudes angry enough to risk their future for teenage hoes, just go find a new one. I used to feel sorry for a lot of these black athletes but now I say ? it, these dudes stupid as ? .

i don't get why you stressin over a hoe when you bout to be at a college getting all types of ? from every contitent. i know people who tight with uconn players from that uconn championship team (went to college at a school 15 mins away) ? like kemba walker could get north pole ? if they wanted to. drummond used to come to my school cause a) the chicks were badder and b) his boy went to my school and dude had open season lol.

but back to the point lol i can understand a ? gets into a fight or gets set up or some ? happens at a party . but in no circumstance should it come down to kidnapping a ? is what ruins your future basketball dreams lol.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no sympathy for this young dude. I mean its one thing to get caught up doing something stupid, but its another to get locked up, get out on bond then get caught up again intimidating a witness trying to beat her ass again, smh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    no sympathy for this young dude. I mean its one thing to get caught up doing something stupid, but its another to get locked up, get out on bond then get caught up again intimidating a witness trying to beat her ass again, smh

cosign thats some borderline stalker skinny nerd ? he did kidnapping his ex and treatening her and ? .....thats some ? you hear about from some white dude in Idaho or some ? doin

• Matt-
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

cosign thats some borderline stalker skinny nerd ? he did kidnapping his ex and treatening her and ? .....thats some ? you hear about from some white dude in Idaho or some ? doin

or slip 'n slide goon in florida

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida receiver Chris Rainey was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated stalking, a third-degree felony, for allegedly sending a former girlfriend a threatening text message.

According to Gainesville Police, Rainey sent the woman he dated on and off the last three years a text message that read "Time to die, b----" after leaving her home.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

or slip 'n slide goon in florida

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida receiver Chris Rainey was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated stalking, a third-degree felony, for allegedly sending a former girlfriend a threatening text message.

According to Gainesville Police, Rainey sent the woman he dated on and off the last three years a text message that read "Time to die, b----" after leaving her home.

damn son! ? need to learn how to move on from relationships
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Why's he fainting tho?

lol the funny ? is i heard on espn radio today that a few top schools recruiting tony (guy who fainted) they were waiting on the verdict and still considering him for their team if he only got a few months in jail or community service haha.

So big named schools were like forget his kidnapping if hes free by next fall well have him!

Word to Coach Cal.
    Doesn't matter if the ? got morals.
    As long as he can help you get the W.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how that ? aquille born in 93 and graduating in '13?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb ? .. but where the gif at of his reaction?
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb ? .. but where the gif at of his reaction?

6e00cb722c3ee63321155c33e64b7169.gif
    From G'n's
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He went to Patterson,I am surprised that I did not hear about this sooner.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol why that ? look like robert parish though
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That dude Carr is kind of nice on the court but smh at the 26 year old chick having a baby by him.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2IIJI0s17D906OS0
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    That dude Carr is kind of nice on the court but smh at the 26 year old chick having a baby by him.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2IIJI0s17D906OS0

lol his baby moms 26?!? hahaha that ? cray

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont know the game. ? these ? . Realtalk once u get to College its ? everywhere. Especially if u hoop or play football. Bro my roommate in college that hooped had so many ? that he be like suck off my roommate to. ? we would get it in. ? gotta start looking at the bigger picture.
  • Matt-
    Options
    he about to be in italy
    In April 2011, Carr played on the U.S. junior team in the Junior International Tournament in Milan, Italy. He led the team to capture the gold medal and averaged 40.0 points per game.[12] After one game in which he scored 45 points, Italian fans carried him from the court.[12] Shortly after the tournament, the Italian professional basketball club Lottomatica Roma reportedly offered the high school sophomore a $750,000 contract.[12][13] It was the largest contract ever offered by a European club to a high school player before graduation.[12] According to his coach, Carr plans to finish his high school career at Patterson; however there is some speculation that he will be unable to play his senior year at a Baltimore Public School due to turning 19 years old before the start of the season.[14]
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carr is a ? who is a product of his environment. im almost certain no matter how may chances he gets he gonna ? up
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sorry but that Reaction LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOO his entire expression in the video Lol Lol
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That reaction is a ? from the suburbs who was in way over his head. And everybody I know from Garfield/Bedford heights is ? weird.

I started laughing when I seen that. But I kinda felt bad after. But I watched the video. Why would he beat her in the lobby for everybody to see? He kinda deserved it..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Carr is a ? who is a product of his environment. im almost certain no matter how may chances he gets he gonna ? up

I belive he a west baltimore ? so I know he grimey lol.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »

I belive he a west baltimore ? so I know he grimey lol.

6uh3zo3.gif
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options