• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clicks thread.....Doesn't see name.

220154_o.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know if the ether was inadvertent or not..

but lol @ Aqua and Loca being listed with the dudes and left off the ladies list.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If the plane crashes, may your death be instant good sir
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @sleepingwalkinginjapan you will be alright mayne.........BUT.......IF I WAS YOU, lol... because you know ? do happens i would take 3 benydral pills and two Motrin and fall asleep so incase something do happens, YAH FORBIDS you will be sleep and wont feel ? , IF you wake up and you see ? FEETS then you know you are meeting your maker
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no love for texasboi409? ? yo thread and yo flight ? take care
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awe you'll be oh Kay!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out, whatever it is you're doing, good luck with it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    R.I.P ? ..

Where was the plane supposed to land?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props for the shout out...

peace.GIF
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    ^^You wouldn't be able to come, anyway, bro. Animals aren't allowed into the building.

And the chances of planes crashing are slim to none, SWIJ. Once you're in the air, everything is all good. It's just the takeoff and landing parts that are the hardest.

^ Word to Aaliyah, Richie valens, John Denver, patsy cline, JFK jr, and buddy holly.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    How u not gonna pay for net access on the plane tho? That would be the only time Id pay for it for a long ass trip like that.
    lol yea just did....for a limited time only
    oh so no shout out to me .......

I hope your plane is delayed for 3 hours ... ON THE RUNWAY

lol
    The moment I realize once again i didn't make a list.
    2575682_o.gif
    lol i knew i forgot a VIP or 2...my bad...no diss!

SHOUTS!
    #Conflict wrote: »
    Your honeymoon with ghost tho is over?
    we runnin 12 car trains on ya mama ? !
    purpngold wrote: »
    this ? gave the whole IC a shoutout couldn't you just say "Shoutout to everyone?
    maybe u right lmao
    ^^^Felt like Plap Stain was a shoutout. Weird
    smh
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    I was going to diss him, but i'm on the list so if i would diss him now it would make me an ? , wich im not.
    diss me anyway...? !
    I dont know if the ether was inadvertent or not..

but lol @ Aqua and Loca being listed with the dudes and left off the ladies list.
    no diss...to anyone, my word lmao...

da ? happened to my lol button @icecoldstew
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I dont know what happened to it man. Admin let us know today this ? wasnt supposed to happen till this weekend so its definitely them upgrading ? and they are aware of the issues.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word to tony scott
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    safe flight bruh bruh
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the plane crashes and you all die horrible deaths.

I mean that in the nicest was possible.nh

Sayonara ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I hope the plane crashes and you all die horrible deaths.

I mean that in the nicest was possible.nh

Sayonara ? .

Fiat with a typo well damn I'm disgusted things are really falling apart around here
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    "the nicest was possible" makes no sense.

'y' isn't even close to 's' on the keyboard.

I'm going to let that ? marinate though.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ the ending to MGS 4 was GOAT.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Gotdayum, maybe I was hacked.
    bambu wrote: »
    LOL........

I'm not going to argue semantics buddy......

"Natural selection is the gradual, non-random, process by which biological traits become either more or less common in a population as a function of differential reproduction of their bearers. It is a key mechanism of evolution."
    Exactly.

It is a mechanism of evolution, that is not the same as being the definition "evolution".

The quote you just posted and my above post seem to be an agreement.

So, as I also said in my above post, if that is what you're referring to as the definition for "evolution", it would be incorrect.

Is there an evolution theory without this "mechanism."????
    Yes, random mutation; which is broader. Unlike most body cells which undergo "mitosis" to divide--creating an exact copy unless something goes wrong; when germ cells (also known as sex cells) divide, they undergo "meiosis"--producing haploid cells with a recombination of half of the original chromosomes.

For this reason, when fertilization occurs, the resulting zygote--which is a diploid cell resulting in the combination of a sperm and egg cell--is genetically unique from the two parents. The result of this can be beneficial (which may be labeled as natural selection if further passed on through sexual selection or survivability); however it can also detrimental or inconsequential to the offspring.

This change in genetic makeup over generations is a form of biological evolution, and it occurs every time organisms such as humans have children.

You do understand that natural selection encompasses elements that are "detrimental or inconsequential to the offspring"......

How you gonna try to argue the theory of evolution without its "key mechanism"???......
    Natural selection is non-random; as is mentioned by the quote you posted here. Random genetic mutation can be passed on and spread throughout multiple generations, or it may only occur for one generation without being passed on at all; this is what makes it broader than "natural selection".

I'm arguing that a mechanism of evolution (natural selection in this case) is not the same as the definition of evolution.
    LOL........

I'm not going to argue semantics buddy......

"Natural selection is the gradual, non-random, process by which biological traits become either more or less common in a population as a function of differential reproduction of their bearers. It is a key mechanism of evolution."
    Exactly.

It is a mechanism of evolution, that is not the same as being the definition "evolution".

The quote you just posted and my above post seem to be an agreement.

So, as I also said in my above post, if that is what you're referring to as the definition for "evolution", it would be incorrect.

Is there an evolution theory without this "mechanism."????
    Yes, random mutation; which is broader. Unlike most body cells which undergo "mitosis" to divide--creating an exact copy unless something goes wrong; when germ cells (also known as sex cells) divide, they undergo "meiosis"--producing haploid cells with a recombination of half of the original chromosomes.

For this reason, when fertilization occurs, the resulting zygote--which is a diploid cell resulting in the combination of a sperm and egg cell--is genetically unique from the two parents. The result of this can be beneficial (which may be labeled as natural selection if further passed on through sexual selection or survivability); however it can also detrimental or inconsequential to the offspring.

This change in genetic makeup over generations is a form of biological evolution, and it occurs every time organisms such as humans have children.

You do understand that natural selection encompasses elements that are "detrimental or inconsequential to the offspring"......

How you gonna try to argue the theory of evolution without its "key mechanism"???......
    Natural selection is non-random; as is mentioned by the quote you posted here. Random genetic mutation can be passed on and spread throughout multiple generations, or it may only occur randomly for one generation in only one of the offspring without being passed on at all; this is what makes it broader than "natural selection"--which is gradual and accumulating.

I'm arguing that a mechanism of evolution (natural selection in this case) is not the same as the definition of evolution.

That's cool. However we were in the middle of a creationist(I.D.) v. evolution(anti-creation) debate.....

Again,

"Natural selection acts on the phenotype, or the observable characteristics of an organism, but the genetic (heritable) basis of any phenotype that gives a reproductive advantage will become more common in a population (see allele frequency). Over time, this process can result in populations that specialize for particular ecological niches and may eventually result in the emergence of new species. In other words, natural selection is an important process (though not the only process) by which evolution takes place within a population of organisms."

The attempts to remove natural selection from the process and theory of evolution are preposterous......
    Exactly, "creationist v. evolution", not "creationist v. a mechanism of evolution" or "creationist v. natural selection".

This is why I asked whether the definition "evolution" was being referred to, since "natural selection" is not the definition of "evolution"; because evolution can occur without being natural selection.
    What the ? is this ? ?

I didn't repost these.

My laptop wasn't even on at 11:03AM.

• sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 this dude's last vision is a couple of cats running up and down the plane yelling "Allah Akbar!"

forget ME in your shoutouts? Rot In Pieces...
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @goldcertificate

Now you got me diggin' in the crates for some Brand Nubian songs...

**drops 'Punks Jump Up to Get Beat Down'**