The Official "Mod Candidate" Debate Thread

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    free my ? JG!

Sneak Attacka would have no problem with this. An illbot on the other hand has no ability to reason or to know when to look the other way.

I'm feeling like John Henry right now.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    i should be mod

for all ive done for ill pix and other great ideas ive had for the board

also because i know everything. i can discuss any topic and im usually right

every last female poster loves me, because i dont simp them, im more like their demandind and always right older brother

i also only hang with the realest posters on the board

i could literally go on and on

i shoulda been mod since the last platform
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I should be picked as mod because honestly, there is not a better candidate for the position than me.

I'm neutral- I don't troll posters that I don't like and I do not abuse the reaction buttons.

I'm humble- I do not turn fellow posters off by bragging out how I wish a thread of mine is destined to be FOF (when my first post is less than 20 characters) and/or how awesome my posting style is.

I look forward to debating the other candidates.

You may not troll but the real question is, can you be trolled? People will test you.

Anyone can be trolled on the IC. Example: @DirtySanchez is severely unqualified to be a mod.

To answer your question, I don't believe anyone will troll me. They can, but I don't put myself out there to be trolled.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread will fail.

Lmao @ you reading "smear" in the title and you rushing in thinking I was gonna give you a free pap smear

....i wasnt thinking that. thats ?

Ah ok....proceed with your biz homie
  • MF_Doomerville
    Options
    i should be mod

every last female poster loves me, because i dont simp them, im more like their demandind and always right older brother

We see you stay in a beef with a few posters on here. How can you efficiently mod with said beef distracting you.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    ? Sanchez's posting style, e-antics, and overall way of e-being are not the qualities the next Donkey mod should have.
    Warning - Beyond this threshold the internet gets REAL!!!... You have been warned!!!!

The next Donkey mod needs to adhere to this community's premise. I'm the right candidate because there is no one realer than I that can uphold said premise.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    i should be mod

We see you stay in a beef with a few posters on here. How can you efficiently mod with said beef distracting you.

the key is to not hold grudges

see my "beefs" arent actually beef. for example if i disagree with you in a thread about "the statue of liberty was originally black" ..... i wont carry that over into other threads and take mod action against you

i can name like 5 posters who hate me pretty much for no reason, no matter where i go, and wouldnt hestitate to use mod powers against me just out of personal hate. but really if i wanted to, i could find reasons to take mod action against them. but see thats not what modding is about. the definitive goal of a true mod is to be in position to mod but not HAVE TO mod at all. you cant want to help make the board better but not want to participate as a regular poster. what would be the point??
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    young chitling has already written up fan-fic where he becomes donkey mod, then everyone thinks hes cool and wants to be his friend.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    i thought you were already a mod in roc the mic and all that???
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mods

Splain this ? :
    nYs9E.png

I was not here at 11:03.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    I don't even like 11:03.

11:04 ? on it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I deserve to be mod of either donkey or joker & sexy (as I rename it once I become mod).

@dirtysanchez we dont need him gaying up the joint being a mod. He supports ? marriage!

@young_chitlin we dont know anything about this guy. al queda? cia? fbi? ? ? jew? think of the possibilites this guy could be.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUSHIN' FOR A BITCHAZZZNESS FREE IC!

Vote for darkone360 for IC Mod! Changes you can believe in.

My name is darkone360, and I approve this message.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    young chitling has already written up fan-fic where he becomes donkey mod, then everyone thinks hes cool and wants to be his friend.

? autistic kids trying to end their misery from only 3 stories up, smh.

I guess physics isn't her one autistic "gift."

As you can see, @ptavern is also not qualified to be a Donkey mod. He is not impartial, resorting to trolling on posts just to get a reaction out of fellow IC posters. Posts such as the aforementioned tells you how much of a lost cause his campaign is.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    @Mods

Splain this ? :
    nYs9E.png

if you remember making the posts then this is an L

LOL

• Young_Chitlin
    Options
    @The_Maryvale_Joker What I am on the IC will be my focus on these debates, not the non-issue of who I am in real life.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Reason mod nominations: Kame, rapmastermind, Disciplined Insight, Sboogie.

...and Cain seems like he would be a good GnS mod.

Kingdomkame shoulda been a mod

But disiplinedinsight? Lmao ? please he hates Jigga and worships aged rap and is very unstable.I had that ? heated in one thread emotional posters become even more emotional mods word to fazeem

• MF_Doomerville
    Options
    So candidates I have another question. What would you do if a troll is running a muck I e shady team, gee 757, ajackson and so on?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Well damn just seen Pico wants to run the illpixs

tumblr_m8xvaq7d731qa7570.jpg
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    So candidates I have another question. What would you do if a troll is running a muck I e shady team, gee 757, ajackson and so on?

Track down their location using the IP address and send a hitman. You dont troll on my time
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    @Mods

Splain this ? :
    nYs9E.png

if you remember making the posts then this is an L

LOL
    I originally made all of those posts; some weeks ago, others days ago.

I didn't make any of the re-posts at 11:03 though.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    If a troll is running amok, I'd give said troll a warning. If the trolling persists, I will ban them.

• MF_Doomerville
    Options
    If a troll is running amok, I'd give said troll a warning. If the trolling persists, I will ban them.

1st thing, my bad on the grammatical error.
    2nd, ban tho? Why not the old 3 strikes and you're out rule?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch your back pr. I'll knock your toupe smooth the ? off old man.
  • MF_Doomerville
    Options

Track down their location using the IP address and send a hitman. You dont troll on my time

See, the point is to NOT have to spend 5 racks on getting somebody offed.