OFFICIAL MADDEN 13 THREAD...

Options

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear i hate playing people that dont play football..

Its either go deep every damn play/while throwing it your (insert reciever) 14 times

-using a speed back and just running the sidelines..every play (giving said back the ball 25 times) and the back up plan is to do some other bs as a contingency

-someone being up a couple of touches and going for it on 4th when you stopped them.

Anyone play real football out there.. lol

? is ridiculous and makes the game boring..

lil ? should have picked up blitz

lol my cousin says it the best " only little kids and idiots go for it on 4th down" i hate when ? go for it when they on like my 30 and ? .. like ? , you're practically GIVING me a TD...

oh imma be on all day after 12 today.. anybody on XBL wanna play? i need the experience anyway.,. i get better every game
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? with pump fake? It works when used right.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    I swear i hate playing people that dont play football..

Its either go deep every damn play/while throwing it your (insert reciever) 14 times

-using a speed back and just running the sidelines..every play (giving said back the ball 25 times) and the back up plan is to do some other bs as a contingency

-someone being up a couple of touches and going for it on 4th when you stopped them.

Anyone play real football out there.. lol

? is ridiculous and makes the game boring..

lil ? should have picked up blitz

lol my cousin says it the best " only little kids and idiots go for it on 4th down" i hate when ? go for it when they on like my 30 and ? .. like ? , you're practically GIVING me a TD...

oh imma be on all day after 12 today.. anybody on XBL wanna play? i need the experience anyway.,. i get better every game

Ima be home from work by 4 pm so be ready ?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just found out that the camera angle is the same on defense career mode as in offense. EA, what is wrong with you?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im copping today before the game!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i played a few cheesy ? yesterday just every play was a no huddle.. ? was ? .. i dont understand the point of playing when you do ? ? like that.. if it was possible to choke someone through the TV i would have 1000 bodies buried in my yard
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i played a few cheesy ? yesterday just every play was a no huddle.. ? was ? .. i dont understand the point of playing when you do ? ? like that.. if it was possible to choke someone through the TV i would have 1000 bodies buried in my yard

Lol I use to run no huddle all the time. Might start back, once I get more use to the controls.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats crazy is that people play Madden the way NCAA is posed to be played,
    but they dont play NCAA
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played a guy yesterday and was up by 4...instead of running the clock out I tried to get the 3rd and he caused a fumble at the 50... Lost on a QB sneak with on the 1 with time running out ...smh
  • vageneral08
    Options

is it ? because he aint playing like you want him to play? or is it ? because he burns your ass every chance he gets? that makes no sense if it works....why not use it? it's not cheesy
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Just beat kang goodie 54-27
  • ocelot
    Options

is it ? because he aint playing like you want him to play? or is it ? because he burns your ass every chance he gets? that makes no sense if it works....why not use it? it's not cheesy

Ol "its part of the game so it and cheap" ass ? ...smh

You do the same moves with Eddy Gordo on Tekken huh? ...lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Say it ain't so kang.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Just beat kang goodie 54-27

Lol easy work
  • vageneral08
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

Ol "its part of the game so it and cheap" ass ? ...smh

You do the same moves with Eddy Gordo on Tekken huh? ...lol

No need to get upset if you dont have the answer to stop the ?
  • HaHaEySmashed
    HaHaEySmashed Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    i love playing this game.Im rocking Greenbay hard on this one
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Say it ain't so kang.

i didnt say i was gone be bodying ? ... vageneral can actually play corner.. which i know i cant say the say about alot of ? .. i didnt go out without a fight tho.. . 14 points were in the last 5 minutes of the game...

he cant say the game want giving him some bs.. but he got me fair and square.. i aint scared to play noody tho.. whoever wanna play on 360, holla.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    i dont like no huddles on this game simply for the fact that the audilbe screen lags up online, and u cant navigate properly..
  • vageneral08
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Say it ain't so kang.

i didnt say i was gone be bodying ? ... vageneral can actually play corner.. which i know i cant say the say about alot of ? .. i didnt go out without a fight tho.. . 14 points were in the last 5 minutes of the game...

he cant say the game want giving him some bs.. but he got me fair and square.. i aint scared to play noody tho.. whoever wanna play on 360, holla.

? did happen on both sides but overall you can play a good game.....I think you may rush your passes sometimes like I did yesterday that's why I got picked off so many times lol but ? we can run it back whenever
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Ps3 players. Y'all up for games this weekend?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Yo I was beating @playmaker88

49-10 and I was driving for another score and he quit

That's ? b
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tapping out and saying uncle to ? across the country?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    ? tapping out and saying uncle to ? across the country?

Yea basically. He couldn't stop my defense or offense. Never thought he'd quit though.

Crabtree had like 300 yards receiving and Gore had like 10 rushes 200 yards
  • ocelot
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

you accept my friend request?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »

you accept my friend request?

I got like 15 pending request... what's your psn so I can accept