FREE AJACKSON17!!! (now with video rebuttal)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    give that ? big meech time
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i fit wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    @tabatha post sum pics i wanna see what u look like since u lightskin

No.

Never mind u must be ugly i can sense the insecurity and shame in your post

@tabatha is better looking than any sewer ? you've ? .

Quit cappin u Indian ? and rofl I doubt she looks better than any of the hoes I ? ? u gotta be at least a 7 for me to even consider ?
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Why can't @ajackson17 switch places with Trayvon?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No.

Quit cappin u Indian ? and rofl I doubt she looks better than any of the hoes I ? ? u gotta be at least a 7 for me to even consider ?

bruh... "capin'" not "cappin'"
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

No.

bruh... "capin'" not "cappin'"

Typin to fast and I'm on mobile bruh
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options

No.

Sure. You got a lambo and Maserati in your garage too right?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Jail him, don't ban him. If he doesn't listen, then do your thing.

We need equality in here!
    nobody here is doing what he does to the degree that he does...

What exactly did he do besides offer a different opinion?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    the official definition is trolling... but basically he got banned for doing a whole lotta dumb ? ....

which happens often... people like to press the envelope... force their boundaries.. anything for attention... most of the time the mods see it for what it is and just ignore it cuz it's really not that big of a deal to us and pretty petty to be honest.. but when it's starts effecting enough posters to where they're constantly complaining and a decision has to be made....

it's like

? it...ban'em

*shrugs*
    But you are not suppose to ban a poster because other people caught feelings and did not like him.What rules did he break?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    the official definition is trolling... but basically he got banned for doing a whole lotta dumb ? ....

which happens often... people like to press the envelope... force their boundaries.. anything for attention... most of the time the mods see it for what it is and just ignore it cuz it's really not that big of a deal to us and pretty petty to be honest.. but when it's starts effecting enough posters to where they're constantly complaining and a decision has to be made....

it's like

? it...ban'em

*shrugs*
    But you are not suppose to ban a poster because other people caught feelings and did not like him.What rules did he break?

That ? has been explained.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

it's like

? it...ban'em

*shrugs*

Well explain it again cuz i am not going through this whole thread
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options

it's like

? it...ban'em

*shrugs*

You're on a forum to read...so read mf'er.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's like

? it...ban'em

*shrugs*

You're on a forum to read...so read mf'er.

He told you! Lmmmaaooo
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ? I am on a forum to clown,laugh and son wack ass posters which I do regularly.
    @ charlie isnt it time for you to be locked n your cage?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mad jack i guess the mods got fed up with him so they banned him.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    edited August 2012
    Options
    bA9bU.gif
    @ this lazy ass dude.

Page 1, 7th response to the thread mf'er.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u wasted that gif bruh...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    *sigh*.. Donkey is officially the wackest forum on the IC and im sad it has come to this.. with wack posters such as AJackson, AO, Covet, Vibe, TMJ (ur cool and all but after the "ether" thread u shouldve went back to the G&S) and Darkone running rampant, add to that a plethora of who's who, lames that changed their s/n's all of a sudden posting, ? is wack.

The only wack posters that should be posting are FTTH, Stanchez, Cain and Conflict, and thats cuz their wackness has grown on us so they're good money.. but the rest of u guys please give us our forum back, please, im begging you.. smh
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    u wasted that gif bruh...

Post it freely like its your own, I won't tell.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    *sigh*.. Donkey is officially the wackest forum on the IC and im sad it has come to this.. with wack posters such as AJackson, AO, Covet, Vibe, TMJ (ur cool and all but after the "ether" thread u shouldve went back to the G&S) and Darkone running rampant, add to that a plethora of who's who, lames that changed their s/n's all of a sudden posting, ? is wack.

The only wack posters that should be posting are FTTH, Stanchez, Cain and Conflict, and thats cuz their wackness has grown on us so they're good money.. but the rest of u guys please give us our forum back, please, im begging you.. smh

Aside from Benji calling me wack I'm having a hard time not co-signing this post.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I feel you my Donkey brethren, u might as well just start posting in other forums, that's what im bout to do... sad.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2zspp3k.jpg

THE PAGE CHANGES BUT THE HOODIE DOESN'T!!! FREE @AJACKSON17

Cosizzle free AJackson17
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't recall laughing at all in this thread
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Not sure if "wack" describes me. If you had a top 10 wackest in donkey, I wouldnt be there. Maybe your expectations are too high
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I don't recall laughing at all in this thread

any thread regarding ajackson wasn't funny.