Do you consider white women weak?

Options
LUClEN
LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Reject thread topic back from the grave.

Last week a coworker said he doesn't ? with white women cause he thinks they're weak and that's why he has a black woman.

Does anyone else on here share that view? Do you consider white women weak?

I want to say no, but when I compare the white women I know to some of the black women I know I reconsider agreeing with him.

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah the ones I see at the gym usually cant bench press more than 120lbs
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watch all women...but let me put it like this...

a white chick found out I'm sleeping with her sister on her own bed?

I'm at defcon 4-5

A sistah or any other woman of color involved in the same scenario

I'm at defcon 1 and I'm skipping lunch
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I wouldn't say they weak necessarily.,,Just not usually as confrontational/outspoken as the average black woman...But I think it has more to do with environment than ethnicity.,,

*contribution*
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some are weak when they don't want to take responsibility. Some are strong when they want to get their way. I can't even fix my self to say it's solely a racial thing. I've encountered all kinds of variables out here.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White women are taught tolerance and understanding..sometimes that can be confused as weak when it comes to black men because black women are taught independence and have a low threshhold for bs (the normal ones)..

Personally, i dont think white women are weak, i think they are overpriviledged and have a sense of entitlement that is outta this world..globally white women are put on a pedalstal so of course they are gonna hav3e an arrogance and naivety about them that most races of women dont have..they are stricken with the princess syndrome worse than any other race so they see tolerance and understanding as being better than others..while you're thinking she's weak, she's seeing it as slumming and doing you the favor because she knows she'll be alright with or without you simply bcuz she's white, american and a woman..

White hoes run ? , b..no cooning involved..i've seen the havoc caused by white ? just bcuz she plays her role..only thing more evil than a white man is a white ? ..str8 up
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Yeah. That's why they call the police when you hit them and file child support on your ass because they to weak to get on welfare and raise them kids alone.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    White women are taught tolerance and understanding..sometimes that can be confused as weak when it comes to black men because black women are taught independence and have a low threshhold for bs (the normal ones)..

Personally, i dont think white women are weak, i think they are overpriviledged and have a sense of entitlement that is outta this world..globally white women are put on a pedalstal so of course they are gonna hav3e an arrogance and naivety about them that most races of women dont have..they are stricken with the princess syndrome worse than any other race so they see tolerance and understanding as being better than others..while you're thinking she's weak, she's seeing it as slumming and doing you the favor because she knows she'll be alright with or without you simply bcuz she's white, american and a woman..

White hoes run ? , b..no cooning involved..i've seen the havoc caused by white ? just bcuz she plays her role..only thing more evil than a white man is a white ? ..str8 up

Interesting theory...so kat manipulated beezy to get her to throw shots at HLF every now and then...and if kat runs into trouble, Ms. S comes along with security

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Let me see a black chic do this
    Zg6u8.jpg
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Zg6u8.jpg

Dude!!! I mean...like.... like.... where does it all go?
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Interesting theory...so kat manipulated beezy to get her to throw shots at HLF every now and then...and if kat runs into trouble, Ms. S comes along with security

puzzle_pieces.jpg
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

^^^^Wasn't you going at dudes for liking ? sex with women a while back??? Questioning their sexuality and what not?

• High Revolutionary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    Zg6u8.jpg

Dude!!! I mean...like.... like.... where does it all go?

Bruh, the small intestine...

*googles it* is like 20 ft long. There's a lot of space there.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Thats why you the dr..you see how they work together..even on a site like this, so just imagine the sinister ? that occurs on a higher level when money, politics and ego is involved..

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zg6u8.jpg

That's crazy I thought one was good enough they she whips out the second one and stuffs it in ? sex is nothing to her.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zg6u8.jpg

That made me sad :-(
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Zg6u8.jpg

That made me sad :-(

Why? With practice I'm sure you too can fit two.

I'll help you.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zg6u8.jpg

tumblr_m6mb34JApK1ranhnao1_400.gif

bruh.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    For scientific purposes
    http://www.xvideos.com/video2067058/? _acarobats_7_-_1
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    White women are more weak minded, thus the whole ? perception becomes reality, but of course that is just a generalization.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Sooo what does being strong minded do for black women?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Helps her marry a white man that she can run all over and have pretty white washed mixed babies with? i dunno mayne...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options

Gives them the strength to raise the child the weak minded man couldn't handle raising.
    Soooo much ether in that post..good ? bruh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meet my crakkka wife and your opinion will change instantly.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, they sexy
    AshleySkyy12.jpg
    AshleySkyy50.jpg
  • High Revolutionary
    Options

oprah-winfrey-own.jpg