Beanie Sigel Arrested On Gun, Drug Charges

Options
lamontbdc
lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Reason
I went to the front page on accident and just saw this ?

Beanie Sigel and a friend have been arrested on gun and drug charges, after a traffic stop on I-95 in Tinicum Township, Pennsylvania, police have revealed.

According to police, Beanie Sigel was a passenger in a Ford Fusion driven by an associate named Gerald Andrews.

A little after 3:00 AM, the police pulled the Ford over for following another vehicle to closely, in addition to swerving out of its own lane.

During a search of the car, police found prescription bottles, pills and plastic bags.

When policed search Beanie Sigel, the rapper had allegedly had bottle of codeine syrup, in addition to $4,650 cash.

Police also said that a deeper search of the vehicle turned up a gun in the center console. Beanie Sigel and Gerald Andrews have been charged with drugs and weapons violations.

The arrest comes just one day after the release of his latest album This Time.

In September, Beanie Sigel will begin serving two years in prison, for failing to pay income on $1 million in taxes.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/08/29/breaking-news-beanie-sigel-arrested-on-gun-drug-charges/

This is a wrap for his career. So he gonna face this beef after the 2 years in the feds.

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Beanie Sigel and a friend have been arrested on gun and drug charges, after a traffic stop on I-95 in Tinicum Township, Pennsylvania, police have revealed.

According to police, Beanie Sigel was a passenger in a Ford Fusion driven by an associate named Gerald Andrews.

A little after 3:00 AM, the police pulled the Ford over for following another vehicle to closely, in addition to swerving out of its own lane.

During a search of the car, police found prescription bottles, pills and plastic bags.

When policed search Beanie Sigel, the rapper had allegedly had bottle of codeine syrup, in addition to $4,650 cash.

Police also said that a deeper search of the vehicle turned up a gun in the center console. Beanie Sigel and Gerald Andrews have been charged with drugs and weapons violations.

In September, Beanie Sigel will begin serving two years in prison, for failing to pay income on $1 million in taxes.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/08/29/breaking-news-beanie-sigel-arrested-on-gun-drug-charges/

This is a wrap for his career. So he gonna face this beef after the 2 years in the feds.

his career was wrapped up a long time ago
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? tryna rack up enough Ls to replace Berg ain't he?
  • Crooklyn09
    Crooklyn09 Members Posts: 143
    Options
    Sigel has more losses then the Astro's... ? ?
  • Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    INB4 its Jay's fault for letting beans life go down the drain.
    1213704_o.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never made the transition from the streets to the fame.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    racial profiling
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

his career was wrapped up a long time ago

I mean he could still drop some albums and eat a little bit off some slight shows. The ? with him and Scarface is highly anticipated and i'm sure they would have toured off that and ate well. Now that album is totally scrapped. And he got 2 years of fed time to possibly be followed up with more time for this ? . he could ? around and be out of the game for 4 years. 4 years from now he's not gonna be able to drop album or any slight tour money. This might be an official wrap.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Felon with a gun and drugs...that ? is ? . Hopefully jay-z can help him this time...lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Man this ? is sad
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo wasnt this ? doin a interview like a week ago and even was releasing music? Just when ? thought he was gonna come back with a lil sumthin this happens

This ? hilarious..
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he needs to cop a plea early....wear the drug charge and say im a addict and need rehab. the gun wasnt on anyone. he needs to stick with its not my car i didnt know that ? was there. i mean it could be more to it but his best bet is to get this ? over and done asap,
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Felon with a gun and drugs...that ? is ? . Hopefully jay-z can help him this time...lol

Since he once worked with Jay z years ago, His life is Jay z's responsibility in the twilight zone these people on here post in. Even though he's a grown man who obviously gon do whatever he wants.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he too much bout that life smh
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb ?

I see why Jay keep his distance
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tell BG i said what up
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO.... stupid ? ....SMH
  • checkmate3
    checkmate3 Members Posts: 90
    Options
    This ? here man......how wreckless can a ? be with his life. Signs of a drug addict no doubt. Damn shame.....this ? will be up the river on this one. No more one and two year bids.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    It's at the point now where I can't even feel sorry for this ? ? .

Like got dayum ? can't go and get licensed to hold firearms ? Unbelievable..... they're gonna send Beans away for a long time & quite frankly, given all the stupid ? he's done at his age no less, you really gotta wonder if he's playing with a full deck in his head SMH. They're sending Beans away for a long time unfortunately.

Just a shame SMMFH.....

Here in America felons can't get licensed to hold firearms, ? wigga.

His mans might ride the gun beef and we don't know the amount of Codeine syrup he got caught with so he can plea out on the State time possibly get some of it to run concurrent and be home in less than 5.

The important thing is for him to keep his head up, stay strong and learn from his mistakes.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stupid ? rappers man.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only shocking thing here is the ? got a album - The Time?

Lol one of you ? drop a lank to that ? ...
  • checkmate3
    checkmate3 Members Posts: 90
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Sion. wrote: »
    It's at the point now where I can't even feel sorry for this ? ? .

Like got dayum ? can't go and get licensed to hold firearms ? Unbelievable..... they're gonna send Beans away for a long time & quite frankly, given all the stupid ? he's done at his age no less, you really gotta wonder if he's playing with a full deck in his head SMH. They're sending Beans away for a long time unfortunately.

Just a shame SMMFH.....

Here in America felons can't get licensed to hold firearms, ? wigga.

His mans might ride the gun beef and we don't know the amount of Codeine syrup he got caught with so he can plea out on the State time possibly get some of it to run concurrent and be home in less than 5.

The important thing is for him to keep his head up, stay strong and learn from his mistakes.

This ? is not learnin' fam.....clearly.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    isnt son going away for them unpaid taxes? this ? aint gonna help either

so much for that beans and face album
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dayum, ? just cant stay outta trouble smh
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭