NBA Superstar Kevin Durant Considering Rap Career ..Smh

Options
Therecanonlybeone
Therecanonlybeone Members Posts: 400
edited August 2012 in The Reason

Ball players always seem to want to be rappers from SHAQ and the endless list of ballers that have followed in his path. According to reports Oklahoma City NBA super star player Kevin Durant is prepared to enter the booth.

According to a Q&A he just did with the Washington Post, Durant is seriously considering recording a rap album, and, it sounds like he's already well on his way to doing it. Durant just... http://bit.ly/STW1l6

kd11.jpg

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Durant is trash on the mic...only Mumo will bother to buy his album.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i had a feeling this was coming. Just ball for us down at the Farms in the summer. We don't need you rappin
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he's rapping about positive issues. There's a lot of fans that see him as a role mode... Unlike the typical rapper, (who can't afford to be positive at all), it may hurt his image if he hopped on the mic on some ? a ? , ? a ? ? .
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He Needs To Stick To Choking In The Finals
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha he trying to be the next shaq its funny
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First day cop for mumo
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he's rapping about positive issues. There's a lot of fans that see him as a role mode... Unlike the typical rapper, (who can't afford to be positive at all), it may hurt his image if he hopped on the mic on some ? a ? , ? a ? ? .

Agreed. His profession is already entertainment to the world of non-athletes. It would be nice to see another black man who is not ony physically elite, but conscious of the world around him.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should stay away from it. he shows promise to he the next GOAT caliber of a player after Kobe n Jordan. Lebron attitude killed that title for him. Durant should keep it wholesome for the public.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet Kendrick one of his ghostwriters.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    he's gonna bring back the rapper athlete trend
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    He should stay away from it. he shows promise to he the next GOAT caliber of a player after Kobe n Jordan. Lebron attitude killed that title for him. Durant should keep it wholesome for the public.

There are like 100000 things wrong with this post. Where do you want me to start?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? needs to stop it and just worry about his ball career.....besides shaq aint no other ball player ever gonna move big units
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i

its not even that we don't need anymore of that ? especially when he's been blessed not to have to live that life he could easily rap about something positive and say what he wants to say since he doesn't have to sell records to support himself

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i

its not even that we don't need anymore of that ? especially when he's been blessed not to have to live that life he could easily rap about something positive and say what he wants to say since he doesn't have to sell records to support himself

@nawledge_? ^^^ how is this feelings? idk if its just me but people deadass be ons some funny ? on this site
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should join ill will records
  • FyHunnit
    Options
    i

co-sign. last thing he need to do is ? up his image because he want to appeal to the broke ? 's who can't buy tickets to his games.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

There are like 100000 things wrong with this post. Where do you want me to start?

Shoulda stated how you feel from jump like a mañ
    i

co-sign. last thing he need to do is ? up his image because he want to appeal to the broke ? 's who can't buy tickets to his games.

Tickets ain't ? to buy. Your hate is exposing your net worth. But KD knows what a image does for a person. No tats on his arms but his body is tagged up. They love his clean non niggerish demeanor over in Oklahoma. He just had a movie released. Shaqs music career (n free throws) is a black eye on his career.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tj/

Compare to the McDonald's freestyle (starts at 0:22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhZXIbXm2aY&feature=related

/tj
  • Leftface
    Leftface Members Posts: 8
    Options
    He ain't gone do nothin but release one good song and rest are gone be trash... just like "Metta Worldpeace" did...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because my original post makes me less of a man?

spiderman-fail.jpg
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    704Hustla wrote: »
    he's gonna bring back the rapper athlete trend

man i hope not we was jokin on athlete rappers on twitter a few days ago ? is laughable man lls
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2012
    Options

Tickets ain't ? to buy. Your hate is exposing your net worth. But KD knows what a image does for a person. No tats on his arms but his body is tagged up. They love his clean non niggerish demeanor over in Oklahoma. He just had a movie released. Shaqs music career (n free throws) is a black eye on his career.

No hate on my end dude... However, that niggerish demeanor you're saying he's not displaying doesn't reflect to that freestyle that was posted.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i

How so?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFc0iVlCEPY

Shaq never came never came super ignorant, and actually made some decent music early on.