Man Admits To Getting His Girlfriend’s 11-Year-Old Daughter Pregnant

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK.. SO U DONT KNOW THAT YOUR 11/12 YEAR OLD IS PREGNANT?.. THAT MUST BE A FAT LIL GIRL FOR HER MOM NOT TO NOTICE A BIG BELLY AND MILK FILLED BREAST
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he ain't dying of old age.....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stone this ? to death ? leathal injection ? is too quick
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn
    homes ruined that girl
    and had a second girlfriend
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I hope this ? gets the life stomped out of him

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    so sad and so disgusting

poor little girl ...
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sick ? ....How can you look at an 11 year old and your ? get hard ....I know these girls are developing early but damn
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    that's one of those ass whoopings where you just let the savage out....

everybody might not be able to relate.. but i know a few ? in here can....especially if you're just one of those people who like to fight....

i mean when you're a violent person, and you just wanna use your hands every now n then to hurt someone.....sometimes people irritate you, sometimes life gets frustrating....and sometimes you just wanna hit something... but in order to be a constructive member of society, you gotta repress them urges.....

but when you hear about ? like that???.....you just want a good 3-4 mins to let loose on them.....

i wouldn't even care if he learned his lesson, just to beat that ? head in would be worth it....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    11 tho smmfh! i got to roll up now
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do these mothers move guys in when they have underage daughters

That's an unfair statement.

My mother 'moved' a man in (her husband/my stepdad) when I was eleven and he was a great father and helped my mother raise three daughters without any deviant behavior.

That said, my mother was also very proactive in talking to us about sexual predators and what to do should we become a victim.

It's not the moving a man in, it's the turning a blind eye to possible dangers.

If you have a daughter, she's safe from NO ONE. You have to be aware of everybody around her, male or female, related or not.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    oh and ? in prison will be returning the favor!
  • Dupac
    Options
    Why do these mothers move guys in when they have underage daughters

That's an unfair statement.

My mother 'moved' a man in (her husband/my stepdad) when I was eleven and he was a great father and helped my mother raise three daughters without any deviant behavior.

That said, my mother was also very proactive in talking to us about sexual predators and what to do should we become a victim.

It's not the moving a man in, it's the turning a blind eye to possible dangers.

If you have a daughter, she's safe from NO ONE. You have to be aware of everybody around her, male or female, related or not.

? ? you up if there were signs that she ignored......

i mean not trying to go back to the convo from yesterday... but if there were signs that this niga wasn't right in the head, and the mom didn't pick p on it.. that ? 's crazy....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is disgusting. I try not to wish ill on anyone, but I hope the inmates give him a warm welcome when he gets to prison.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 23 and I'm still finding it difficult to be sexually attracted to a 18 year old...what sick ? wants to bone a 11 year old? [-(
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel rehabititation is the goal over punishment and isolation, but this guy makes me reconsider that stance.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @du

There had to be signs, whether it was physical or even changes in her daughters demeanor.

Mom is either on drugs or was intentionally overlooking ? , which is unthinkable but it does happen.

My friend is married to a dude whose mother stayed married to a man that served time for molesting her daughter.

I can't even IMAGINE, but ? does happen.
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? 's a mind blower...i'd beat my sister and her ? if she let some dude molest my nieces.....

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ud be surprised at how many mothers put their man before their child..

i see it all the time and that ? ? me off..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder if the child made an outcry to anyone before the baby was born... you would think so but even if she did it doesn't mean the mom did anything to stop it

I had a case where the girls 9 and 12 were being ? several times by the mom's sex offender boyfriend. One night the oldest daughter tried to waker her mom up for help and the mom said "just hurry and get it over with so I can sleep"

WTF

That night daughters ran away to a neighbor's house and refused to go back home.

It's just so ? up