girls dating down just so they can control the relationship..how prevalant is that ish around ur way

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
apparently some chicks would get wit guys that they feel is not in their league and most likely cant d better than them...that way the have the upper hand.....after all if you leave me who youre gonna get wit that is like me?

my mind was blown hearing that ? ...........yet impressed by it lol.......never seen that happen in real life tho

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i never heard of that before but it wouldn't surprise me.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spinoff thread?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen it. My friend an attractive white girl tells her white hobbit boyfriend that she would leave him and call him a ? . He cries and begs her to stay. She can definitely do better but whatever
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    I guess that makes sense. Never happened to me of course. lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see it all the time.....these broads love ? ? ....that way they dont have to be expected to do ?

then they feel like he's less likely to cheat for some ? reason smh
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen it..either to control the relationship or to not feel bad about the fact that they aren't ? .

I prefer someone that can influence me to do better.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill be real and say i've seen it from a guys arrangement...

one of my cousin is one of those really underachieving ass dudes...he just absolutely refuses to date any chick who's better or more accomplished than him..and for him more accomplish is college educated..have a career ..has an opinion etc..

he just dates these bird brain ass broads that barely gradauted high school and thinks getting a job at the supermarket is the epitome of accomplishments..

he somehow feels those chicks are better for him to handle..but i never flipped the script to think about women doing it lol
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh ***? logic***
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Spinoff thread?
    Attack of the clones

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    People gettin with their "type". I like it that way cause that type of female aint right for me anyway.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bunch of weak ass ? gettin ? on by do do brained ass ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? letting the gentle hand of a woman guide u thru life
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ONLY DATE ? WIT MONEY OK
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man mama get my number so I kan spend some duckets on ya
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

? i got a condo on my wrist girl, im cashin out
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can believe it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow I think an unattractive mate would be more trouble than it's worth -

self esteem / insecurity issues... sex might be wack too looking at them.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I've seen it. My friend an attractive white girl tells her white hobbit boyfriend that she would leave him and call him a ? . He cries and begs her to stay. She can definitely do better but whatever

if i chick tell me that then i wouldn't even continue to be with her, that's just mean as ? .

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill be real and say i've seen it from a guys arrangement...

one of my cousin is one of those really underachieving ass dudes...he just absolutely refuses to date any chick who's better or more accomplished than him..and for him more accomplish is college educated..have a career ..has an opinion etc..

he just dates these bird brain ass broads that barely gradauted high school and thinks getting a job at the supermarket is the epitome of accomplishments..

he somehow feels those chicks are better for him to handle..but i never flipped the script to think about women doing it lol

I know ? who do that too. Its apart of the game to make yourself seem like the catch and that the other person is lucky to have you.

Every chick I know that dates below herself do it out of desperation or she got her mind ? into loving a ? ass ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

money doesnt mean getting treated right...just mean you'll be a hoe for a certain tax bracket
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i seen it from women more but they end up getting controlled once the dude starts going upside they head for being too disrespectful.

the guy usually looks good in these situations. i know a guy who takes alot of ? from his chick....but he gets to lay around an do nothing but wait for her to come home so he can blow her back out. at first i thought he was a ? .. then i slow began to see what he was doing. he takes her ? but doesnt have to work. if you a lazy ? then its for you.

but the chick..as much as she wants control, she looks like she cant do better and looks real insecure.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    or you can even look at it like,

maybe the chick dont want a guy who has something going for his life because she would have to act like she got some sense. ? will want him all day everyday and she has to always be on point. but with a want nothing ass ? she can be wreckless and not care how she looks when she doesnt feel like getting dressed up.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh. Man Law membership banned for life.

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    its the ? letting the chicks get away with that ? . ? need to man up and check these broads. the one who cares the least controls the relationship. when ? care too much, the woman walks all over them