whats worse... the ex husband/wife..... or the baby momma/ baby daddy...

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
i was jus thinkin bout this... what is worse? cuz honestly they all are in yo life 4 an extended time after yall break up... no matter what feelings are there... they have ways 2 ? ova yo life if they wanna... they can always pull the "past" card.... they might think " no matter what that ? /? is mines".... they can try and ? up future relationships...

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How bout the daddy that'll suck another mans ? to buy his kid the new Js

Yeah.... that's worse.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    baby mother, because that's basically for life.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont give a ? about no ex if thats all they are....the bm has a grip on a ? no matter what tho.....even if not together im sure she can find ways to ? me off....gotta beef wit them about who gets how much time and this and that, what kinda dudes they bringin around your kids, who pays how much on what smh....? just a mess, together or not

i see my ex's and tap the horn at them hoes when they're in the whip with their new man lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    baby mother, because that's basically for life.
    ^^^ THIS.

A wife can just be cut off with paper work. Maybe (if you're an idiot) you didnt have her sign a pre-nup and you have to give up half your ? for a while. But hey, u can bounce back from that if u pay the ? lump sum.

A baby mama though? Thats minimum 18 years of hell on Earth. Child support, having to see that ? , the games she'll likely play with the child to get her way & manipulate you. Just the thought of a baby mama makes my skin crawl.

The thing about a wife though. U will probably have a child with your wife so Ill still pick wife because actually the worse thing to deal with is an EX-Wife that is now a baby mama. Thats alimony AND child support. Its a wrap for your life smh
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    How bout the daddy that'll suck another mans ? to buy his kid the new Js

Yeah.... that's worse.
    th_tumblr_loswaa4Bgb1qcs3sko1_r1_500.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

You can getta divorce than never see the ? /? again...baby mum is a life commitment...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ex wife with kids
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

You can getta divorce than never see the ? /? again...baby mum is a life commitment...

yall 4 gettin that they can get half of yo ? .... and if u make enough money alimony is a bytch...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

yall 4 gettin that they can get half of yo ? .... and if u make enough money alimony is a bytch...

I'm a prenupt ? ...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

lol most marriges when people are low or middle class dont get them or get ? ova if it dont work still
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

lol most marriges when people are low or middle class dont get them or get ? ova if it dont work still

If I walk into that marriage with nothin' more than the two shoes on my feet...I'm leavin' with a minimum of two shoes..

Now is she was ballin'...that's another story
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

If I walk into that marriage with nothin' more than the two shoes on my feet...I'm leavin' with a minimum of two shoes..

prenups also take in consideration what yall make, buy, gain 2gether as well... it also is a tough subject 2 talk about with a person u love... unless u both are ballin..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna look boodgy, I think I'll get some fake lashes and wear all my jewelry.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

prenups also take in consideration what yall make, buy, gain 2gether as well... it also is a tough subject 2 talk about with a person u love... unless u both are ballin..

Not tough at all because she should know where u stand on pre-nups from your talks about relationships while dating.

Also its not just about keeping her claws off your money. Pre-nups are also for getting your finances in order and how debt will be handled if one of you ends up dead or something (i.e. relieving that person of responsibility for bills that you rack up.), also deciding who gets what percentage of who's money if one of u dies which kid gets the money?

Its like a Living Will only for a marriage. Lastly, if she is worried that you will cheat & just leave without her having an opportunity to get some payback then u can always add a "cheating" clause making the pre-nup null & void if you are caught cheating and she can prove it. If she dont take that deal then she's obviously shady.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

lol u kno ghetto chicks wear fake lashes rite
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As well as Kimerly Kardashian and friends.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

Not tough at all because she should know where u stand on pre-nups from your talks about relationships while dating.

Also its not just about keeping her claws off your money. Pre-nups are also for getting your finances in order and how debt will be handled if one of you ends up dead or something (i.e. relieving that person of responsibility for bills that you rack up.), also deciding who gets what percentage of who's money if one of u dies which kid gets the money?

Its like a Living Will only for a marriage. Lastly, if she is worried that you will cheat & just leave without her having an opportunity to get some payback then u can always add a "cheating" clause making the pre-nup null & void if you are caught cheating and she can prove it. If she dont take that deal then she's obviously shady.

i aint kno bout the cheating clause...hmmm... and all that does seem legit....

but dont if a person dies they s/o automatically get most of dat ? automatically?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

As well as Kimerly Kardashian and friends.

lol i aint kno that.. ( its hard 4 me 2 kno how much/ little make up white women wear)
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

but dont if a person dies they s/o automatically get most of dat ? automatically?
    Not necessarily. Who is going to be the Power of Attorney if you both die and your kids are under 18 and not old enough to care for that amount of money? Not old enough to find a new place to live?

Lets say you lose your job. the courts wont give a ? about that ? when u get divorced and that ? starts talking about what she's "accustomed" to. A prenup can make sure that child support is shared FAIRLY by both parties. So if you broke she cant take ALL that ? and have u sleeping on an air mattress.)

Lets say you own your own company. Your wife also has a right to half of that also. Prenups prevent her from touching that part of your money. It can also protect her if YOU have debt because she wont be liable for any of your debt if there is a divorce (i.e. this ? tries to take half your ? when she leaves but little does she know u owe Bank of Amuurkuh $300,000 she didnt even know about...so not only does the ? not get half...she is liable for $150,000 of that debt which will end up coming out of her pocket too.

• damobb2deep
    Options
    Like Jamaica said...

I'm a prenupt ? ...

Not necessarily. Who is going to be the Power of Attorney if you both die and your kids are under 18 and not old enough to care for that amount of money? Not old enough to find a new place to live?

Lets say you lose your job. the courts wont give a ? about that ? when u get divorced and that ? starts talking about what she's "accustomed" to. A prenup can make sure that child support is shared FAIRLY by both parties. So if you broke she cant take ALL that ? and have u sleeping on an air mattress.)

Lets say you own your own company. Your wife also has a right to half of that also. Prenups prevent her from touching that part of your money. It can also protect her if YOU have debt because she wont be liable for any of your debt if there is a divorce (i.e. this ? tries to take half your ? when she leaves but little does she know u owe Bank of Amuurkuh $300,000 she didnt even know about...so not only does the ? not get half...she is liable for $150,000 of that debt which will end up coming out of her pocket too.

im learning somthing...lol...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babymomma easily. All my ? got bm's from hell. These hoes are evil. I'm thinkin ok you knew the ? wasn't ? , yet u still nutted in her. You now forced to deal wit a crazy ? for atleast 18 yrs.

My homie got 4 bm's. I can't even imagine dealing wit 4 women I hate for basically life. ? that, condoms FTW.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Babymomma easily. All my ? got bm's from hell. These hoes are evil. I'm thinkin ok you knew the ? wasn't ? , yet u still nutted in her. You now forced to deal wit a crazy ? for atleast 18 yrs.

My homie got 4 bm's. I can't even imagine dealing wit 4 women I hate for basically life. ? that, condoms FTW.

4!!! damn... i think da most my ? got is 3...
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options