Options

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Willis out for the season...this some ?
    859413440.gif?w=640&h=357

Good I hate 49ers fans. They talk so much ? and they aren't going to make the playoffs.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think borlands play made the decision easier for them. This season just seems like a wasted one to me. Started off bad with aldon being suspended then we got what seemed three seasons worth of injuries in one.

Hate that we wasting gores final year like this though, he deserved a ring.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Y'all think JJ Watt has a legit chance to win MVP?

No. Imo he would havr a legit chance if Houston was a contender this year. The award is bias towards qb's imo. If a defensive guy was to get it in an offensive driven league he has gotta do some extra extra extra ? .

The mvp was awarded to manning before the year even started.

No way Peyton gets it this year. He's looked like ? at times this season. It's Brady's to lose at this point. When they looked shaky the blame was on the team around him and injuries. Now they've been on a roll. If they continue it's a wrap.

If Murray can continue to rack up 130+ yard games and the Cowboys win while the Pats have a few shaky performances (maybe MIA can get at them again?) maybe he'll have an outside shot.

Him looking like ? didnt prevent then from giving him the superbowl mvp though. Granted he didnt look like ? that game but addai and rhodes were the ones that put in work that game.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I believe that Killah's being set up to fail. 12-4, and you dismantle the offense? ? don't make sense. Steve Smith should still be there. They'd be at least .500 with Triple S, Kelvin, Olsen, and a healthy 3-headed monster in the backfield.
    Hakeem Nicks: Panthers GM agreed Colts were best fit
    "Yeah they made an offer when I talked to Dave Gettleman," Nicks said. "But you know it just didn't pan out the right way. I feel like this is the best fit for me.

"After talking to Gettleman, I think he agreed that this was the best situation for me, too, even though they made the offer. Like I said, I feel like I made the best decision and I'm ready to make the best of it."

Nicks and Gettleman have a relationship from their days together with the Giants, but it's still a bit surprising that the shot caller for a 2013 playoff team with a glaring void at wide receiver would tacitly concede another team offers a better chance to rebuild value.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334417/article/hakeem-nicks-panthers-gm-agreed-colts-were-best-fit

People can deny it if they want to, but the NFL higher ups were shook when the Seahawks beat "Manning" and the Broncos in the Super Bowl last year, and in the aftermath of that game they've done everything they could to ensure that it won't happen again for the foreseeable future. There are legitimate examples of front office executives colluding in the past.

http://deadspin.com/the-big-book-of-black-quarterbacks-1517763742

They're prepping for Andrew Luck to be the next "face of the NFL" (Manning and Brady are nearing 40 years of age and won't be playing forever), which is why efforts were made to either weaken the talent around the starting Black QBs in the NFL, or make their work environments toxic (Colin Kaepernick being falsely accused of ? by TMZ in the offseason, the 49ers front office begins to "tire" of Jim Harbaugh; The Seahawks "growing tired" of Marshawn Lynch now, and various other examples).

Interesting
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No. Imo he would havr a legit chance if Houston was a contender this year. The award is bias towards qb's imo. If a defensive guy was to get it in an offensive driven league he has gotta do some extra extra extra ? .

No way Peyton gets it this year. He's looked like ? at times this season. It's Brady's to lose at this point. When they looked shaky the blame was on the team around him and injuries. Now they've been on a roll. If they continue it's a wrap.

If Murray can continue to rack up 130+ yard games and the Cowboys win while the Pats have a few shaky performances (maybe MIA can get at them again?) maybe he'll have an outside shot.

Him looking like ? didnt prevent then from giving him the superbowl mvp though. Granted he didnt look like ? that game but addai and rhodes were the ones that put in work that game.

Agreed but I don't think that translates to a season MVP award. Brady and Rogers had slightly shaky starts and caught fire. They also haven't been lousy under distress like Peyton.

But I do understand that voters can be biased and irrational at times.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think borlands play made the decision easier for them. This season just seems like a wasted one to me. Started off bad with aldon being suspended then we got what seemed three seasons worth of injuries in one.

Hate that we wasting gores final year like this though, he deserved a ring.

Yea Borland is balling...just sucks that Niners got 3 of the top 10 linebackers in the league and none of them are gonna play together this season. Bowman is gonna start practicing soon The depth on this defense has been crazy this year.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [quote="En-Fuego22;752
    9334"]

Good I hate 49ers fans. They talk so much ? and they aren't going to make the playoffs. [/quote]

still gotta shot to make it...it ain't over yet
  • 1of1
    Options
    I don't want Incognito I know the Broncos need some nastiness on the right side of the line for run blocking but I'd rather find someone else. IDK if he's even "nasty" production wise I just know he's a ? .

Romanowski was the only Bronco I seriously didn't like.

I hope Elway falls back on this ? .
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    WTF is up with all these primetime blowouts?!

Can't really predict blowouts. NFL just having some bad luck this past week.

these prime time blowouts date back to last season

Agreed but I don't think that translates to a season MVP award. Brady and Rogers had slightly shaky starts and caught fire. They also haven't been lousy under distress like Peyton.

But I do understand that voters can be biased and irrational at times.

peyton already has 1 MVP too many imo *2008 season*. he has 5 overall

that dude doesnt need more regular season MVPs. luck, brady, rodgers, and murray are the legit candidates at this point

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, me losing two fantasy match ups off those garbage time TD's to Benjamin.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    WTF is up with all these primetime blowouts?!

Can't really predict blowouts. NFL just having some bad luck this past week.

these prime time blowouts date back to last season

Nfl can't control blowouts unless you want them to tell the referees to call a shitload of penalties.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tired of these damn quarterbacks winning mvp all the damn time
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    ScreenShot2014-11-11at60841PM_zps8ca4d060.png

So terrible and true!!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Rand U right now ...
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rand U. is the truth. You can still see resentment in Randy's eyes when talking about West Virginia. Also ND and FSU did boy ? , with all the ? players they have on their squad back in the mid 90s? ? please.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Just left the gym. Damn I forgot about the Moss doc. Gonna download it tomorrow.

Same sht happened to me, but it's about to come back on at 11. I'm DVR'ing that ? just in case..
  • ghost!
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mvp is between luck Brady Rodgers or
    manning. Luck is prolly gonna break the passing yards record so he is prolly gonna get it

This...
  • ghost!
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mvp is between luck Brady Rodgers or
    manning. Luck is prolly gonna break the passing yards record so he is prolly gonna get it

This...

Edit..i got Rodgers taken the MVP..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That randy moss doc was GOAT
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I like Randy Moss, I'm glad the Cowboys didn't take him in the draft.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Randy loss two scholarships to two elite schools, Wow!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to catch a replay on the 30 for 30 when will it come on?
  • 1of1
    Options
    Randy didn't do much wrong in my eyes, all things considered.