Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ngata out for the year?!?! son
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible game but a win is a win. Next week's game against Baltimore is HUGE.

And y'all will do m
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    AFC north is overrated as ? .

Shut the ? up
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    LMMFAO @ Ngata getting suspended for the rest of the regular-season, due to taking Adderal.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    ngata out for the year?!?! son

Ha-ha, ? ! Look who's laughing now! LMMFAO ? the GAYvens!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Bears fans been on our facebook fan pages all day talking ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the Browns, I scrambled to get that ? Manziel and they ? ass coach still sticking with Hoyer. They deserve to finish 7-9. Shoulda neva gave you ? playoff hopes.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    where the ? a browns fan pop up from

The factory is over populated so they kicked him out
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After meeting with renowned orthopedic surgeon James Andrews on Wednesday, it was determined that Clowney needs a second surgery on his right knee, Texans coach Bill O'Brien said Thursday. The Texans will place Clowney on season-ending injured reserve.

O'Brien declined to say what kind of surgery Clowney was having or who will perform it.

"Evidently that's what needs to be done to try to get him healthy," defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel said. "That's what we need to do to hope that he can get healthy, because when he's healthy we know what he's capable of."

The outside linebacker had sports hernia surgery in June, shortly after signing his rookie contract. In August, Clowney suffered a concussion during a practice with the Denver Broncos. He was ready for the beginning of the season but tore the meniscus in his right knee in the first half of the Texans' opener. He had arthroscopic knee surgery the next day.

After missing six games, Clowney, 21, tried to return, but his knee never quite felt right.

"A lot of pain right now, just been bothering me off and on the whole season," Clowney said on Thanksgiving. "Something I've got to push through, but when the swelling comes up, it's a little setback."

Clowney played four games in his rookie season, amassing a season-high 49 snaps two weeks ago against the Cincinnati Bengals. After the game, he experienced a great deal of swelling in his knee.

The Texans drafted Clowney first overall out of South Carolina, making him the team's third first overall pick. They selected quarterback David Carr first overall in 2002 and pass-rusher Mario Williams first overall in 2006.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HulkHustle wrote: »
    Clowney having another knee surgery. He's done for the year. He might already be damaged goods Smh.

Pretty ironic he took plays off in college to avoid being injured
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone needs to punch marc tresman in the face im sick of that over optimistic ? the real world aint all smiles this has to be the most frustrating team to watch in a long time -- team is never prepared same mistakes made continually

continually
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watt box jumped 55 inches in pre draft

Thats crazy
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    someone needs to punch marc tresman in the face im sick of that over optimistic ? the real world aint all smiles this has to be the most frustrating team to watch in a long time -- team is never prepared same mistakes made continually

continually

I never understood why they went after Cutler and gave him that contract knowing his inconsistencies?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

continually

I never understood why they went after Cutler and gave him that contract knowing his inconsistencies?

cause he is the best qb chicago has had since they stopped wearing leather helmets smh the only thing he is consistent at is being mediocre you always get that feeling hes gonna ball out but then throws a pick

these many years into your career you are what you are

and he sucks
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

Been a Browns fan since day 1. A fan of my Cleveland teams(and the Buckeyes and Blue Jackets), in general.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    ? the Browns, I scrambled to get that ? Manziel and they ? ass coach still sticking with Hoyer. They deserve to finish 7-9. Shoulda neva gave you ? playoff hopes.

Hell, the Bengals might as well miss the playoffs, because all you ? do is get whooped on. I know you're still burning from that November 6 game. LMMFAO
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

Sewer system backed up.

Pretty funny, coming from a Sixers fan...
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

continually

They were desperate, that's why. lol
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

continually

Cause they had nobody else to turn to
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're going to need a big game from Romo tonight to get the dub. Bears probably think the Eagles done provided the blueprint for beating us so they going to come put aggressive
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears always play us tough historically, hell last time we played them they picked Romo off 5 times.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30th ranked pass defense, I'ma need Dez to at least get 20 pts tonight