Okami HD: Nearly 5 Minutes of Gameplay Footage

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited September 2012 in IllGaming
http://youtu.be/eJZrssy0RJI

Having played Okami when it launched for PlayStation 2 (and again when it saw a re-release for the Wii), the video Capcom decided to share tickled my nostalgia bone. This uninterrupted sequence of gameplay footage from the HD version of Okami takes place during the early portion of the game. Seeing it motion brought back a wave of “oh yeah” and “man, this game was pretty.”

Good thing we’ll all be getting a chance to relive Amaterasu’s glory once more when Capcom launches Okami HD for the PlayStation 3. The game is set to drop this fall, and it will include new features like HD polish (obviously), Trophy support and PlayStation Move compatibility.

I love the idea of remastered graphics and Trophies, but I’ll leave the Move on the shelf for this adventure. Having played the title both with standard controls on the PS2 and motion controls on the Wii, Okami is more fun with a normal controller.

The game does not have a specific launch date yet; but, when it drops this fall, it will sell for $20 on the PlayStation Store.

Comments