Am I the only person not excited about the next generation of gaming?

Options
Wild Self
Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in IllGaming
Wii U, X Box 720, Ps4 is not making me hyped up. Hell, I given up on a lot of gaming these last couple of years and been focused on other ? . On top of that, a lot of people around me ain't hyped up either.

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im hyped. ? you.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes you are. I'm ready to experience PTSD from playing future battlefield games.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Thinking about going strictly PC gaming after this gen.

Will wait and see what happens in a few years.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well nobody gives a ? about the Wii u
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No,but only because the PS3 has too many good games left to release. The Xbox 3 is needed though.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Naw ubaint the only one. I play games heavy and current gen sans wii still have tons of life. I may go the route grumpy_new_yorker is goin and get into more pc gaming. I do wanna see how the next gen is gonna be i wont rush out to get any new systems
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea I really dont give a ? about it right now
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't care less.
    Actually forgot until I seen this thread.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea I really dont give a ? about it right now

Cause all you play is street fighters
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope games drop to 40 bucks
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna Milk The Current Gen For All Its Worth...I Have A Wii And A 360 O That Have Both Been Collecting Dust (Only Played The Wii A Handful Of Times) And Of Course The PS3...Still Gotta Decent Backlog With All 3 Of These Systems...But @30 I Think I'm Starting To Outgrow Gaming In General
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't been excited about a system since PS1...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Im more interested in a gaming PC, but Ill definitely buy the next PS, not day 1 though. Maybe even a vita down the line. Right now Im just fine with PS+ and the nexus 7 as far as toys go. I actually wanna do more reading these days on the nexus lol. being 30 changes ? like nawledge said
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I with you OP. I don't really care about the next gen at all, I'm good with my ps3 and would happily play it for another 30 years without buyin another console. Just seems like this gen is capable of so much, we haven't really exhausted it yet. Next gen? I don't need better graphics, I was never really sold on this weird ideal of photorealism the industry is always trying to shove down our throats anyway. The only thing that might have enticed me would have been some amazing new way to play games, but motion controls ain't it, neither is the whole tablet thing the Wii U has goin on.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Im more interested in a gaming PC, but Ill definitely buy the next PS, not day 1 though. Maybe even a vita down the line. Right now Im just fine with PS+ and the nexus 7 as far as toys go. I actually wanna do more reading these days on the nexus lol. being 30 changes ? like nawledge said
    I got a Vita as a secondary console since the wii and 360 don't interest me. It will only get better and I think you will like it as a compliment to the PS3/4.The second analog makes it feel just like you are playing a home console.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    \
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I got a Vita as a secondary console since the wii and 360 don't interest me. It will only get better and I think you will like it as a compliment to the PS3/4.The second analog makes it feel just like you are playing a home console.

Does Sony pay weekly or bi-weekly?
    Is the benefits good? My high blood pressure like to act up sometimes...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Is the benefits good?

they probably pay for you to get your masters too. but i dont think you'll need that.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    \

Does Sony pay weekly or bi-weekly?
    Is the benefits good? My high blood pressure like to act up sometimes...

Weekly and they have some great benefits.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next gen? I haven't touched my system for the past couple months. lol

Haven't been feeling gaming lately at all. Don't even know what's good or what has dropped recently.
  • joshuaboy
    Options

Agree with everything E2S said. I'm about to pick up a Nexus 7 myself. Looking to go a new route career wise so classes and lots of reading are in order.

Being 30+ changes ? for real. lol
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Still 28 post. Old ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i agree with some of the other posters in the thread..i got ps3 and xbox 360(which been collecting dust)..last game i brought was nba2k12(when it went down to 39.99 and they got the roster up to date) and i never brought a game new and most of the games come from my bro..i just dont be messin with it like i did in the past gens