The Powerful Pet Thread

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n63le0.jpg
    this is white girl, my dads cat.

That hoe trying to get whiskers caught up.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More pics of Chico-

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • west3rd
    west3rd Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Man, me and the wifey got a chihuahua back before she was the wifey and she been with us ever since...she ain't a regular chihuahua though, she like 15 pounds or some ? . She heavy though. She got short ass legs and can't even jump on the couch. ? is mad funny. Then when we come home, she will run to the door but get tired and start low crawling on some Army ? , one paw at a time. Take her 2 mins to get there. We be rolling. Always begging for food and ? . She chill though. That's my partna. Penelope. I call her Miss P. Master P. P Diddy. Lil P. Yo, anything besides Penelope. Lady thought it would be a good name. ? I look like walking a fat female chihuahua named Penelope down the street, on a pink leash, with my daughter at my side? Tatted up. 6'1. I look ? domesticated yo. Horrible. It is what it is.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i love thread...big ups to the pet lovers here.

I have 3 cats...might upload pics if the thread keeps moving.

My mother loved cats, so i guess i just inherited it. I dont even feel complete without cats in my life.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I currently don't have a dog..but I'm thinking about getting a Siberian Husky when I do.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    ? !! dropped my laptop last night.. ill get it out the shop monday..

but im an animal lover..
    had 2pitts.. had to put one down.. not even 5 months ago.. i sometimes mistake and call my new pup him.. im still sick about it..

but my girls got cats.. i got a snake.. and bout to build a salt water fish tank..

ill post pics soon as i get my laptop back..
    it got out & bit the ? out somebody didn't it?

first time he got out he chewed on a puppy ..initially attacked it but I guess when he figured it was defenseless he toyed wit it..

i reinforced the gate and he got out again ..luckily I happenned to be home cause he jumped 9n a boxer and wouldve killed him ...I payed the vet bill and the owner wasnt trippin THEN the ? jumped on my female Blue... so thats when I put him down..

but cold ? .. I jus had to put my Blue down cause she jumped on my pup rott and killed him while I was "away on business" ? happenned not even a month ago..

im still ? up about it.. its crazy me havin no dogs..
    I got wit another ? and a litter of rotts were born on Halloween and will be ready around Christmas.. I put the deposit down for the male pick and will jus bekeepin one dog per household for now on...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Word, so we can't have gifs of hoes popping that ? while doing handstands but thulsa can posts pics of his dog's red rocket?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Having sex with dogs? that canadian humor is disgusting b
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but im an animal lover..
    had 2pitts.. had to put one down.. not even 5 months ago.. i sometimes mistake and call my new pup him.. im still sick about it..

but my girls got cats.. i got a snake.. and bout to build a salt water fish tank..

first time he got out he chewed on a puppy ..initially attacked it but I guess when he figured it was defenseless he toyed wit it..

i reinforced the gate and he got out again ..luckily I happenned to be home cause he jumped 9n a boxer and wouldve killed him ...I payed the vet bill and the owner wasnt trippin THEN the ? jumped on my female Blue... so thats when I put him down..

but cold ? .. I jus had to put my Blue down cause she jumped on my pup rott and killed him while I was "away on business" ? happenned not even a month ago..

I got wit another ? and a litter of rotts were born on Halloween and will be ready around Christmas.. I put the deposit down for the male pick and will jus bekeepin one dog per household for now on...

Yo son you know you can socialize your dogs and they will still protect you B.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

but im an animal lover..

Yo son you know you can socialize your dogs and they will still protect you B.

nah i know.. my pitts was socialized and once i got all the shots for my rott i was gonna socialize and professionally train him.. i even socialized the Blue wit my Rott ..she never showed any aggression towards him..

but i still didnt let them stay outside together and would only let him outside to use the restroom and play wit her for exercise.. i was out of town and my girl said she let him out to use the restroom and wasnt even 5 mins and my pitt shook him up..
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    here's a few pics of him before that ? got to him..
    he was my shadow..

cus2c.jpg
    here i was seasonin meat and he'd jus chill and wait for me to get done..

this is him jus chillin in my lap..
    rsa2y1.jpg

this is both of them chillin in the house when i was socializin them..
    in this pic she's 2 goin on 3 and he's 3 months goin on 4 and damn near her height..
    9kqr9e.png

and this last pic is me and him at the vet he was gettin his 3rd set of shots..
    ? was always jus chill..
    rwoyvt.jpg

Rotts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pitts

You aint gotta tell me yo I had my Rottie for 9 years yo. I had him cremated when he died too. My Rottie was madd tall too when he finally stop growing he weighed 125 on average. My Lab who's pic I dropped in her is about 120 right now, he's just huge at one point he was 142lbs.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    here's a few pics of him before that ? got to him..
    he was my shadow..

cus2c.jpg
    here i was seasonin meat and he'd jus chill and wait for me to get done..

this is him jus chillin in my lap..
    rsa2y1.jpg

this is both of them chillin in the house when i was socializin them..
    in this pic she's 2 goin on 3 and he's 3 months goin on 4 and damn near her height..
    9kqr9e.png

and this last pic is me and him at the vet he was gettin his 3rd set of shots..
    ? was always jus chill..
    rwoyvt.jpg

Rotts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pitts

You aint gotta tell me yo I had my Rottie for 9 years yo. I had him cremated when he died too. My Rottie was madd tall too when he finally stop growing he weighed 125 on average. My Lab who's pic I dropped in her is about 120 right now, he's just huge at one point he was 142lbs.

yeh.. Rotts over Pitts ANYDAY!!!
    i couldnt afford a quality rott a few years back so got pitts..
    and i had a rott when i was younger livin at home wit moms but that was years ago and i dont really remember cause she got away after only havin her for a year and some..

but soon as i got my pup i saw a big contrast between the two..
    temperament was better.. way more intelligent.. the confidence (when id walk him he'd hold his leash in his mouth as if he was tellin me he go walk himself. lol) obedience.. man.. it was night and day..

i got another one commin around Christmas jus born on Halloween.. both parents champs..
    here's a pic of the litter..
    2urb86f.jpg

and here's the pic of the two males i get to pick from..
    1j91ya.jpg

im go get a girl from this other ? that was my second choice next year after i get my male trained..
    i think im bout to start breeding as a hobby..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man yo peep this yahoo article

DogGrave.jpg

An extremely dedicated dog has continued to show its loyalty, keeping watch on its owner's grave six years after he passed away.

Capitan, a German shepherd, reportedly ran away from home after its owner, Miguel Guzman, died in 2006. A week later, the Guzman family found the dog sitting by his grave in central Argentina.

Miguel Guzman adopted Capitan in 2005 as a gift for his teenage son, Damian. And for the past six years, Capitan has continued to stand guard at Miguel's grave. The family says the dog rarely leaves the site.

"We searched for him, but he had vanished," widow Veronica Guzman told LaVoz.com. "We thought he must have got run over and died.

'The following Sunday we went to the cemetery, and Damian recognized his pet. Capitan came up to us, barking and wailing as if he were crying."

Adding to the unusual circumstances, Veronica says the family never brought Capitan to the cemetery before he was discovered there.

"It is a mystery how he managed to find the place," she said.

Cemetery director Hector Baccega says he and his staff have begun feeding and taking care of Capitan.

"He turned up here one day, all on his own, and started wandering all around the cemetery until he eventually found the tomb of his master," Baccega said.

"During the day he sometimes has a walk around the cemetery, but always rushes back to the grave. And every day, at six o'clock sharp, he lies down on top of the grave, stays there all night."

But the Guzman family hasn't abandoned Capitan. Damian says the family has tried to bring Capitan home several times but that he always returns to the cemetery on his own.

"I think he's going to be there until he dies, too. He's looking after my dad," he said.

GOAT animal
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was ? the other night, and the cat was on the table. I tried to get woody to get him off the table, and woody barked in his face and the cat just sat there with no ? given. Then i put woody on the table, but he just jumped off and the cat still didn't move.

I was hammered and had no idea I even did it. Then i saw the vid on my phone and thought it was hilarious. I'lll try to get it on youtube later.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Covet wrote: »
    7960789834_38c9a5cda8.jpg
    this is darby, she's a ?

I couldnt look her eyes for too long smh
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    @Cap and Bcotton it's crazy how much Rotts shed though jesus christ it used to drive me mom crazy when I lived at home.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I was ? the other night, and the cat was on the table. I tried to get woody to get him off the table, and woody barked in his face and the cat just sat there with no ? given. Then i put woody on the table, but he just jumped off and the cat still didn't move.

I was hammered and had no idea I even did it. Then i saw the vid on my phone and thought it was hilarious. I'lll try to get it on youtube later.

my female cat gives ABSOLUTELY NO ? !!!! she punked all my dogs..
    my male cat is what made me understand the sayin "scardy cat" tho. *shrugs*
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @Cap and Bcotton it's crazy how much Rotts shed though jesus christ it used to drive me mom crazy when I lived at home.

gotta brush'em though.. id brush that ? daily when we was jus chillin..
    keep that coat shiny..
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had fish but they died :((
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Had a turtle. ? found a way to escape the shed where he stayed at during hurricane wilma. bees made a nest out of its shell after the storm.