I feel sorry for all you "you don't need college" ? in the next decade or so.

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    All i gotta say is..

? Biiitchesss.. Get Moneeeyy... Its Friday.. I worked/Slacked from home...

I think im gonna take an executive lunch/rest of the day off..

*Hops in my new Coupe.. Vroom!!!*

realest post in this thread

as for me.. im flyin out to LA.. half black half italian ? pickin me up and we go "talk about it" all weekend..

yall can continue to argue this ? if yall want. hahahaha
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    say bruh them half italian ones is tight, i had one this summer, hair down to her naval nom talmbout

? went ghost for like 2 weeks

called me a couple weeks later like she was tryna leave her baby daddy and they got in a fight and he ended up choppin her hair so she had to cut it off

i was like dammmmmmmmmn

youre down baaaaaaaaad

she was cool af too... had to put shawty on injury reserve. she gon come back shyttin on em next season tho.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bachelor degree's are becoming the new High School diploma's...

Im in college, but I HATE this ? so much man....
  • Little JJ
    Options
    College takes so ? long and costs so much money. I cant take this ? LOL
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    Newsflash: getting a degree and being a business owner can be done AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! lol. So I don't see what the arguement is here. I have a BS and about to finish my masters. I am also a business owner in real estate and education. I did both. I don't knock college but it is not for everyone, just like owning a business is not for everyone. I just hate when people ? on college. Doesn't make sense. I mean why say "I did it all without going to college or getting an education" What are you trying to prove? You're smarter than those that choose to further their education? Why would you be AGAINST getting more educated? It makes no sense. Of all the things that blk men can be against, they are against education???!!! ? stupid. And don't talk that loan ? . Yall ? just don't want to go to school. If the school is "too expensive" be a smart ? and PICK A ANOTHER SCHOOL ? . LOL I mean I got out to college with 10k worth of debt. You mean to tell me that college is not worth the price of a used lexus. NO. You just don't value it. You value the car but not the education. Call a ? a ? . I hate when people are against education and make up anything to discourage others to further theirs. ? I tell you. But I definitely never knock people that don't go. they just choose another route. NO big deal. Do what is best for you.

People are more discouraged with the lack of good paying jobs with degrees as well as how these professors refuse to adjust to the times how young people learn in the 21st century. Plus the pricing of education is already too much as it is.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    A lot of colleges aren't worth getting degrees from......
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Im in the process of opening up my 2nd business by the end of the year, not saying having a college degree isnt benificial, but its not mandatory in order to be successful, nor does having one automatically equates to obtaining a high paying job..
  • emdiggy
    emdiggy Members Posts: 35 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There's more than one way to get to California...choose what route works best for you and get moving, and more importantly, STAY moving.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    nah they good-we already have a surplus of educated ppl in a number of places-let them fall back-we gonna need some more low levels employees to do all the ? ? work that pays ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A lot of duck tales in this thread. Dude's saying they own multiple businesses and ? . Lol stop it 5!
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it depends if you can get your parents or the government to pay for it without loans then yes.
    but if you have to take out loans then no not in all cases because unless you pick a good major like engineering
    CS, accounting, or economics. The debt you accumulate to go to college is not worth the future earnings. The dude who found ebay has been warning about the education bubble just like the housing bubble its about to burst.

the debt people are accumulating for these liberal arts and business administration degree's is not equaling out with their future earnings with said degree's.

also college degree's do not make you safe from automation,computer power, and AI. You see watson
    IBMS super computer on jeopardy, how you going to compete with that son. They already developing software that can do teachers,lawyers and alot of medical profession jobs aint nobody safe no more kid

In regards to education,I think you about to see major disruption in the field with the internet
    the samewat amazon put bestbuy and borders out of business the fact that these courses can be put up online for free and anybody can learn is about to hurt alot of ? and its about to be a big legal fight over certification
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A lot of duck tales in this thread. Dude's saying they own multiple businesses and ? . Lol stop it 5!

U acting like I said Im a millionare lol, is it that hard to believe somebody has mulitple business´? Are ur expectations so low that making 50k a year is a lifelong dream of yours? Have u even left ur city let alone ur state before? U lil ? be killing me man lol....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it depends if you can get your parents or the government to pay for it without loans then yes.
    but if you have to take out loans then no not in all cases because unless you pick a good major like engineering
    CS, accounting, or economics. The debt you accumulate to go to college is not worth the future earnings. The dude who found ebay has been warning about the education bubble just like the housing bubble its about to burst.

the debt people are accumulating for these liberal arts and business administration degree's is not equaling out with their future earnings with said degree's.

also college degree's do not make you safe from automation,computer power, and AI. You see watson
    IBMS super computer on jeopardy, how you going to compete with that son. They already developing software that can do teachers,lawyers and alot of medical profession jobs aint nobody safe no more kid

In regards to education,I think you about to see major disruption in the field with the internet
    the samewat amazon put bestbuy and borders out of business the fact that these courses can be put up online for free and anybody can learn is about to hurt alot of ? and its about to be a big legal fight over certification

Society is going to go back to basics cause the internet and technology will replace all the man made jobs.
  • ndcenterdiplomas
    ndcenterdiplomas Members Posts: 0
    Options

if you are searching for a joke diploma to replace an original document that you may have with a fake diploma, check our website nd-center .com

• Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Alirght, I'm back. Three years later this place still looks like ? , smh.

• amber524
    amber524 Members Posts: 1
    Options

I don't think there's anything wrong with working in fast food or a pub or as a stocker in Walmart, but complaining about the low salary and comparing the work between blue-collars and white-collars is definitely what losers in life specialize in. They like to complain when they haven't even done anything to make their lives better and that's starting with a good opportunity to get a good educational background. If they say that they can't afford it, there's a scholarship and loans.

Unless they're pretty girls who can earn more doing OnlyFans and other streaming sites. Ugh.