We all talk a big game...So let's come up with the story for the next X-Men film right now...

Options
CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!

I'm talkin' all the preproduction...Characters...Story...Cast...who's gonna direct it...(When I'm writin' stories, lil bits of dialogue seem to pop out of nowhere...I jot them down until I start writin' full dialogue and throw it in)

We all in?...OK...

All the X-Men films lack humanity's hatred and fear or mutants...so more than anything, I'd like the movie to include that...

So which X-Men we gonna include?

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So you want us to give away story un protected concepts...for FREE.

Hold that though ::goes and grabs notepad::

OK. Go Ahead.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't the next film rolling with the Days of Future Past storyline?

If so, I want to see Bishop in the next flick
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    fox needs to give up the rights to the x men, they have ruined it in every single way. let marvel reboot it.

anyway, i agree i think the story should involve humanity fear of mutants. that's when the government decide to start the sentinel program to get rid of mutants.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    fox needs to give up the rights to the x men, they have ruined it in every single way. let marvel reboot it.

anyway, i agree i think the story should involve humanity fear of mutants. that's when the government decide to start the sentinel program to get rid of mutants.

Yes...the Sentinels...What they gonna look like?...Is our film one of them that changes everyone's costumes to make it more realistic?..or...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Isn't the next film rolling with the Days of Future Past storyline?

If so, I want to see Bishop in the next flick

Can we pull off Apocalypse though?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not familiar with the sentinels. But i do feel this movie should be a reboot. what happened in those ? first 3 is not a part of this movies Universe.

Def want Gambit in that ? . Gettin busted for stealing ? and professor X takes him in. Do a short character intro for each member.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Not familiar with the sentinels. But i do feel this movie should be a reboot. what happened in those ? first 3 is not a part of this movies Universe.

Def want Gambit in that ? . Gettin busted for stealing ? and professor X takes him in. Do a short character intro for each member.

The Sentinels are government created robots that can detect mutant DNA...they're used to hunt and capture/? them mutant ? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9xpfiYSJk

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    One thing's for damn dure...we need a GOOD Magneto...First Class's Magneto was pretty dope, but we need a real leader of men outchea
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to do an Age of Apocalypse movie. If you never read the series it was an alternate universe were Charles Xavier died and Magneto is the leader of the Xmen. Apocalypse has taken over america with mutant concentration camps. Cyclops and Beast are Apocalypse's henchmen. Sabertooth is one of the Xmen. The whole story is crazy. This would make a much better Xmen movie than anything they have done yet.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing's for damn dure...we need a GOOD Magneto...First Class's Magneto was pretty dope, but we need a real leader of men outchea

I think Fassbender did his thing as Magneto, he was the best part of First Class.

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sentinels would have to be as big as Transformers but they need to go hard and do a Apocalypse storyline.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Days of future past would be great......and I don't see how they could ? it up if they stick to the mythology.....michelle Rodriguez could play kitty
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought first class was pretty dope mayne
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? The Sentinels I Always Thought They Were A Lame Antagonist Even With Master Mold...Giant Robots? ? That...Bring On Apocalypse...Im Tired Of Seeing The Same ? ...Magneto Senator Kelly Etc.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need gambit Scott Logan beast ? whoever else...them four are trilla...

Chris pine should play Scott summers
    Logan can stay
    Gambit should be played by tim olyphant
    And beast by David boreanaz

Give us an original story the four if them come together in the midst of some sort of scrap...gambit and wolverine go at it...game it is winning wolverine gets inside is about to ? ignores hanks request to stop then hears Scott say Logan no and he stops. Turning his attention to Scott whom he has unsettled beef with. They have to hold off because they have to rescue collosus and Iceman from apocalypse grasp.

Just a thought fill in the rest. Let mike Mann direct it
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

how the hell you in a x-men thread and not know who the sentinels are?

but yeah reboot bring in the sentinels or Apocalypse or the juggernaut and add gambit to the roster
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apocalypse... Three part movie... That is all
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    Much bigger team:

I want all of the following getting screen time from jump:

Cyclops
    Omega-level Iceman
    James Howlett
    Gambit
    Storm
    Beast
    Nightcrawler
    Colossus
    Jean Gray
    Kitty/Shadowcat
    Betsy/Psylocke
    Bishop
    Angel (not a big fan, but I like all of the original 5 being on the team)

And considering they are considered the X-Men's greatest long-term enemies (Mastermind and Sebastian Shaw turned Jean into Dark Phoenix the first time), I want to see the Hellfire Club in some kind of way. Make it a much more suspenseful, dramatic battle of souls and wills (along with action, of course). Almost like a 3-part series (6 hours of story) a la Lord of the Rings.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    Much bigger team:

I want all of the following getting screen time from jump:

Cyclops
    Omega-level Iceman
    James Howlett
    Gambit
    Storm
    Beast
    Nightcrawler
    Colossus
    Jean Gray
    Kitty/Shadowcat
    Betsy/Psylocke
    Bishop
    Angel (not a big fan, but I like all of the original 5 being on the team)

And considering they are considered the X-Men's greatest long-term enemies (Mastermind and Sebastian Shaw turned Jean into Dark Phoenix the first time), I want to see the Hellfire Club in some kind of way. Make it a much more suspenseful, dramatic battle of souls and wills (along with action, of course). Almost like a 3-part series (6 hours of story) a la Lord of the Rings.

LOL at James Howlett...that's an *I'm an X-Men found post*

CS Iceman...he was a ? ' ? in the first three...Nightcrawler too...smh at havin' Colossus in an X-Men movie but he doesn't fight the Juggernaut, who is also in the film...Angel was a ? in X3 too...As was Cyclops...
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol I Want

Henry McCoy
    Robert Drake
    Scotland Summers
    Rogue Galleries
    Victor Creed
    Ororo Munroe
    Warren Worthington III
    Professor Charles Xavier
    Jubilation Lee
    Remington Lebeaux
    Alfred Pennyworth
    Alfredo Simmons
    Gah Lak Tus

Ass ?

• ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    It couldn't hurt to throw in Havok also...