• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Cain1

Hope you had a lovely weekend =)
  • Kat
    Options
    lol..I wasn't just refering to you or this thread parish.

Just a general observation.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's a strong chance the car story is ? ....it's only natural that jokes would follow...

but i think dude still going to get the goodies.. i mean to go through all this ? ... it has to be worth something in the end...
  • Kat
    Options
    This is true.

I think ya'll forget that young women like to ? too, especially when they're relatively new to sex. It's like this new game and you want to play.. They're wanting to do their thing just like these young men do.

So yeah she has the power, but ya'll are forgetting that she probably WANTS to ? him and at the end of the day that's will have her ? him or not ? him...what she wants.

• Kat
    Options
    For any other reason besides you finding it to be behavior unbefitting of a young lady?

Cause I know if a dude was in here ya'll would be cheerleading for that dude to get some.
  • Kat
    Options
    I've given her no advice.
  • Kat
    Options
    but when you know the value of your ? , you make better decision about who you give it to

And how long did it take you to come to this realization?

Moreno will learn...she better!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? please.

desktop cosign
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    lol how is an L?
    its a guy ive been talking to for a couple months, i was finally ready todo what it do...car broke down..ok... see you when you get back.
    its not difficult or an L

My bad I was under the assumption that you were done with dude. I myself woulda found away over to your house no mattter what but that's just me.

Hello @MzGrahamBithces

where'd you learn to spell ? cain? lil scrappy's mama?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol @ the blatant hate..dudes are the new ? .

I doubt dude slowed her down any, mo seems like she's got a backup plan for her backup plan.

You shouldn't be encouraging her to engage in whorish behavior.

• Kat
    Options
    I'm not encouraging her, but I'm also not going to just sit here and let ya'll go in like that either.

Allow her to have her youthful lessons and indiscretions just like each of us had..just cause you're wiser now, doesn't mean you were at her age, so cut her some slack.

And the way to school her isn't by making it sound like every man she comes across is lying and out to get her.

Personally, I know the power in Mo's ? (no ? ) even if she doesn't get it yet, but that's not something you can teach, it's something that has to be learned and realized on your own.
  • Kat
    Options
    really?? lol

Same reason you had to do so at that hard headed age! I'm sure you had some old person telling you the same ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm not encouraging her, but I'm also not going to just sit here and let ya'll go in like that either.

Allow her to have her youthful lessons and indiscretions just like each of us had..just cause you're wiser now, doesn't mean you were at her age, so cut her some slack.

And the way to school her isn't by making it sound like every man she comes across is lying and out to get her.

Personally, I know the power in Mo's ? (no ? ) even if she doesn't get it yet, but that's not something you can teach, it's something that has to be learned and realized on your own.

Co-sign the bolded, but telling her how most ? are is putting her on to game.

She's probably gonna do what she's gonna do either way though, but if she gets caught up some kind of way she won't be able to say we didn't warn her.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lol..you didn't have an oldhead trying to school you about something and you decided to learn it the hard way anyway? Ever?

Doing that at least once or twice is part of growing up.
  • Kat
    Options
    This goes beyond sex, don't tell me your mama never tried to give you some wisdom that you weren't trying to hear.

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it does seem like he flaked, and you were all looking forward to it. If he flakes again, well that's a pattern.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

homer-drool.gif
  • Kat
    Options
    Well damn, I'm sorry to hear that.

Wasn't exactly Leave it to ? in my house either, but I still had older people trying to school me on ? , even unrelated old people.

I think you might be bluffing for the sake of costing me my point! You ain't slick.

lol
  • Kat
    Options
    You can assist without being judgemental and accusatory as if you ain't ever ? up.

That's the easiest way to get someone to tune out.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH I hope when Kat's daughter turns 18 she goes onto and internet forum an some old silly ? past her prime gives her some old ? advice.

SMH @Kat being such a silly ? . What is it that you do again? Sit in an office answerin phones all day. Maybe if you had spent your youth realizing and manifesting your ambitions instead of sluttin around town like a hog in heat you'd be in a better position. You old as ? and still dont even realize that ? , so you give some young girl the same advice YOU followed.

Moreno young as ? fine as ? and will ? up. She shouldnt be makin the same ? ups other ? made though because that isnt progress.

@Moreno get your ? together. Find out what you wanna be in life. Every ? in the world wants to ? you down. Including me and every ? on the IC and beyond, but extent of our world cannot just be our lower nature. Have somethin more to offer besides your ? though, because smart ? dont marry ? , even the average ? wont marry just for ? . Maybe what happened this past weekend was providence, get you to reconsider some ? . After all you dont wanna end up gettin knocked up by some ? you dont even wanna be with then you put your life on hold tryin to find a job to feed to mouths and a man to tolerate or love a kid thats not his.

This is just me talkin on some Black love is revolutionary ? , but perhaps some other females who have their ? together could give this woman some insight on life. Might serve better.
  • Kat
    Options
    This dude still on my ? ..I see I had you tossing and turning last night antsy to log in and run off at the mouth some more. I'm sorry my words have you so upset and in your feelings, but it is rather amusing to say the least.

Meanwhile, once again I didn't give her any advice period.

If you want to blame anybody for Moreno, stop pointing this way and try looking at yourselves. The IC practically raised her, so she's read all you dudes ? on and objectify women since she was about what? 14?

So don't act shocked that she's now behaving the way she does now.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat I spent last night pondering the destiny of my people and dreaming of sacred geometry. GTFOH thinking you hold that much significance.

If you not givin her advice then you need to shut the ? up with your ? , because really thats all you're talkin is ? . ? I havent been on the IC for years and years like its my social network. That aint my lane, so I admit no culpability in her IC influenced perspective and behavior, but I'll take it upon myself to pass along sagacious words.

I shouldnt really be worried about it though Moreno is young but shes not goofy enough to take advice para ti.
  • Kat
    Options
    smh..okay whatever you say buddy..lol.