Why do people always hate on women who put effort into looking good?

Options
stuffwhitepeoplelike
stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I mean ? , looks are important on a man but they're twice as important on a chick, a woman should Barbie herself up and work on being the sweetest little ? doll she can be.

I don't like these self important hipster ? , look pretty, you're a girl.

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only hate women that have their ass and tittys out and pretend that getting every ones attention isn't what they wanted.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign, I think attractive hoes should exhibit and accentuate their attractiveness as much as possible.

Ugly/fat hoes should just ? themselves.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barbie?

I'm a grown ass woman dawg
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like a woman should dress any way she wants but she should accept the territory that comes with it. If your gonna walk around showing lots of skin with your ass and ? hanging out, then allow me to stare, and I'll stare blatantly too, with that look in my eyes.

And if she the type that says "I don't care how I'm dressed long as I'm comfortable" and dresses in rags, she shouldn't question why I looked away when I saw her after she saw me staring at the slutty ? , with that look in my eyes.

And lastly, if she the type to dress nice and classy, she should understand that I might walk over and try to get her name and number and maybe try to build with her if she's interested. The slutty dressed ? and the "I don't care" ? should understand why I looked at one, with the look in my eyes, looked away when i saw the other, and approached the classy chick and just accept it.

Whether people like it or not, on an initial glance before we get to know each other, we judge each other off of the way the other presents themselves, so, anyone could dress anyway they like but accept what comes with that.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well said Azad.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah she can go get her hair done,I'm just going to ? it up anyway.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What type of people you ? ' with that don't like ? to look good ?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can appreciate any woman making an attempt to look their best
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand women who don't feel the need to put effort into their looks ( even simple things like getting your eyebrows done matter). Most women won't do it for a guy they just want to feel good. I don't like the ones who do it for attention, because those women give us females a bad reputation!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It rarely actually works. Usually they just end up looking like they've blatantly tried too hard.

Either you look good or you dont. Makeup and wardrobe changes usually dont work with females. All it can do is make what you already have look slightly better. If you have nothing to begin with it willl just look like somebody put whip cream on a pile of ? .

Natural beauty > Your Hail Mary attempt to de-uglify yourself.