Pico Roscoe What Are You? Man,Women,? ..

Options
MD_EGA
MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in AKA Donkey
ok i've been her for a few weeks and one poster has stood out to me PICO but ot because he/she is a great poster but because of the posters transgender ways lets take a look shall we

Example 1)
blackjack2012 wrote: »

MD_EGA wrote: »

pico

Pico is a man...you ? ? (less)

Pico Roscoe wrote: »

? ? !

im new so sue me¬ my fault this ? false claiming wanna be female ass yet im the ? one

Example 2)
Pico Roscoe wrote: »

nh @ you askin a man to cook you some food smh ?

smh pico pico pico considering all ya profile pics are of the same girl&how some of ya post you respond in a female type of way either your really a girl,stalking that ? ,a ? ass simp ? ,a ? your damn self or a ? either way you lose so pico how you wanna get roasted or would you like to ?

Example 3)
Pico Roscoe

August 27Posts: 16,851

MD_EGA wrote: »

» show previous quotes

smh pico pico pico considering all ya profile pics are of the same girl&how some of ya post you respond in a female type of way either your really a girl,stalking that ? ,a ? ass simp ? ,a ? your damn self or a ? either way you lose so pico how you wanna get roasted or would you like to ?
That's my ? ? . Nice self ether with the bolded tho......

SO ABOVE YOUR A MAN BUT LATER ON.........

Example 1)
Pico Roscoe

August 30 in The Powder Room

Getting my nails done with my BFF

Example 2)
Pico Roscoe

August 30Posts: 16,851

Having doors opened for me
Not needing to "spit game"

Example 3)
Pico Roscoe

August 30Posts: 16,851

MzGrahamBitches wrote: »

lmaooo...my bad.

I see grown ass women with Hello Kitty seatcovers and ? and I'm like really.

Please tell me you're not that far gone Pico.

Awe hell naa I got the hello kitty iPhone case and computer case. Small doses is key

NOW YOUR A FEMALE........? + ? = ? ? ...sooooo ? ? what are you really man,women,? , or is you just stalking the bicth you got in ya profile lets take a vote show'll we

Pico Roscoe What Are You? Man,Women,? .. 31 votes

Man
3%
Gold_Certificate 1 vote
Woman
38%
hauteScarletCity.illedoutunspoken_respectits....JOHN B[Deleted User]KamPushMeAmotekunMs.ScorpImTheKangRoundHereohhhlaNorthwest T 12 votes
?
6%
joseph sunVulcanRaven 2 votes
? ?
12%
texas409700VIBETheRicanKing 4 votes
Stalker
9%
Got Em ShookBussy_Getta LUClEN 3 votes
Just Dont Give A ?
29%
Stack MoneyHarlemThumzUpStoneColdMikeyTB.Boyblu197CashmoneyDuxTonyDubbzDMIcarnalesflows515grumpycat 9 votes

Comments