3. Shaquille O'Neal
4. LeBron James
5. Dirk Nowitski
6. Kevin Garnett
7. Dwyane Wade
8. Steve Nash
9. Allen Iverson
10. Paul Pierce

great article, surprised Dirk was put over KG but he did lead his team to a chip. Iverson and Wade should be switched in my opinion.

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Not mad at that list, LMAO @ the tag.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna switch pierce and A.I and I think dirk is too high
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

If somebody asked you to come up with a list, I think a majority of people would say McGrady before even mentioning Pierce.
  • Beta
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

If somebody asked you to come up with a list, I think a majority of people would say McGrady before even mentioning Pierce.

I would put pierce as high as 7th on your list behind wade at 6.

Lol @ wade being under nash. FOH

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got mixed feelings. Accomplishments and skills are hard to separate but necessary together for some.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice list feelings will be caught tho
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

Pierce sustained consistency longer tho since da 2000's mean ova a 10 year period not 6 or 7 years
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i knew Axel wasnt gonna let ? throw shade @ Pierce LOL
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in before the kobe/lebron flame war
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Think Bron Bron Will Be Higher On That List Once He Retires..Can't Say The Same For The Rest Of Them ?
  • jayhi22
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

I would put pierce as high as 7th on your list behind wade at 6.

Lol @ wade being under nash. FOH

Pierce : Is not better and is not as much as a game changer as Dirk or Nash has been over the last few years. Pierce would the "underrated" player of the decade had he not gotten KG and Ray.

Nash makes his players better... 2 MVPs. All-NBA teams. Led the league in Assists for how many years?

Wade doesn't have that many individual accolades
  • jayhi22
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

Pierce sustained consistency longer tho since da 2000's mean ova a 10 year period not 6 or 7 years

He definitely did. But his career got a HUGE boost thanks to KG and Ray. He was falling fast the year before. I know you remember that. Doc was considered a bust as a coach, and Pierce was on his way out.

T-Mac was far superior than Pierce at the both of their heights.

Pierce would be the 11th guy on the list.
  • Beta
    Options
    Hold up, is this based only on skill or body of work, success, accolades, and skill? Cuz if its like that pierce bodies t-mac. And lol @dabull I knew axel wasnt gonna let that pierce ? slide neither.

If axel doesnt mention pierce his name wouldnt be brought up ever lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least they got number 1 right.
  • BlackAX410
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

He definitely did. But his career got a HUGE boost thanks to KG and Ray. He was falling fast the year before. I know you remember that. Doc was considered a bust as a coach, and Pierce was on his way out.

da year where he missed ova half da season wit a broken foot? u cant blame him for dat year i hate when people hold dat against him a majority of dat 18 game losin streak happened when he was out nd in a boot
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team of the decade>>>>>>
  • jayhi22
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

da year where he missed ova half da season wit a broken foot? u cant blame him for dat year i hate when people hold dat against him a majority of dat 18 game losin streak happened when he was out nd in a boot

I'm not holding anything against him. I never said anything about the losing streak. TMac's Magic had a 20 game losing streak too, so I can't bring that into an argument.

I was just sayin he wanted out and didn't have the best of seasons the year before they won. And, that he wasn't the hottest commodities after that. KG and Ray rejuvenated his career to what it is now.

TMac at the height if his game, was much better than Pierce at the height of his game, individually speaking.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

I'm not holding anything against him. I never said anything about the losing streak. TMac's Magic had a 20 game losing streak too, so I can't bring that into an argument.

I was just sayin he wanted out and didn't have the best of seasons the year before they won. And, that he wasn't the hottest commodities after that. KG and Ray rejuvenated his career to what it is now.

TMac at the height if his game, was much better than Pierce at the height of his game, individually speaking.

his stats were still da same he was a consistent 20 point scorer. his teams around him were trash, when u lead ya team in multiple categories nd they dont win dat aint ya fault
  • kuskklassic
    kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

my list....

1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Tim Duncan
    4. Lebron James
    5. Dirk
    6. KG
    7. Allen Iverson
    8. D.Wade
    9. Steve Nash
    10. Jason Kidd

11. Paul Pierce
    12. Traci McGrady
    13. Carmelo Anthony
    14. Vince Carter
    15. Dwight Howard

11-15 Honorable Mention
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lowkey though...I switching TD and KB24 depending on the day of the week
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Kobe
    2. Shaq
    3. Duncan
    4. LBJ
    5. KG
    6. A.I.
    7. Dirk
    8. Nash
    9. Wade.
    10. T-Mac

FALSE, your opinion but faar from fact
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JKidd>>Nash if you dont agree with that...? you
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pierce career ? on T-Mac career sorry....Best players since 2000 Pierce been passed up T-Mac
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ pierce being better than prime Mac

same ? saying that called prime Mac better than KD