Manny Pac on ESPN First Take said Floyd is scared and he has agreed to every Floyd demand

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Manny said he would agree to 55/45 split and he would do testing on night before fight and even night of fight.

Skip Bayless asked Manny Pac on ESPN First Take was asked if he think Floyd is scared to fight him.

Manny Said "yes, i think it is kind of that".

Marquez was asked who would win and JMM said "Floyd"

Marquez was asked who hits harder and JMM said "Manny"

Marquez was asked why he thinks Floyd wins and JMM said "Floyd does not like to fight. He is defensive fighter".

Then he pretty much said Manny is so aggressive and wants to bring the fight, he would run up on Floyd and it will hurt him because Floyd does not like to to fight. He will keep his distance, be defensive and use his long arms. But Manny could win if he wasn't overly aggresive.

Comments

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all these wolf tickets amd no gloves they both scared...But ? it call em out if this will make the fight
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so now pac wanna agree to everything and take a 45/55 split

pac doesnt deserve it
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, Floyd fulla ? . They shoulda BEEN fought already...scared ass punk
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lost his last 2 fights and now he wanna call him out?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its still ? both of them until they get in the ring *insert and on that day gif*
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    floyd never wanted to fight pac i been saying that. he too worried about his undefeated record. i always said when floyd would fight pac is when
    1. he sees pac is starting to slow down
    2. floyd himself isnt as fast defensivly as before and pac beats him he will have the excuse that he is not in his prime
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lied on national tv. Im watching the replay now and Manny lied his $@% off.... With that said his english was off and he wa trying to explain and Skip and Stephen kinda ran with what he said. the media is hilarious tho.... they trying to push the fight by playing with Floyds ego talking bout scared and all this.... where were these first take manny interviews before Manny lost to Bradley and had the bad outing vs JMM? Now Manny is so willing this sh.it is hilarious how the media works. Floyd cares less bout all that

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want Pac to knock floyd the ? out
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money May gon' wup PacMan ass..
    Bob Arum knows this thats why
    he wont allow the fight to be set up..
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    yeah, Floyd fulla ? . They shoulda BEEN fought already...scared ass punk

He washed up now and is getting too old for it to be a good fight
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    next week we'll hear Floyd saying its pac who didnt wanna fight etc...

this ? is tiring already one week one says something the following its the other vice versa, if ? gonna fight fight already and ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That's why I miss when Hagler and Hearns and Duran and Suger Ray was cookin. They all fought each other because they wanted to prove they were the best while they were all in their prime. You dont get none of this fuckery you getting now where all the people that's good cant wait to fight tomato cans over and over when fighting each other will make the most money and the most sence. Even the tomato can bums want Pac and Floyd to fight one another. Not that he's a tomato can but I watched First take and ol boy that's finna fight Pac talked more about what Pac and Floyd would have to do vs each other than he did their own fight!

And I wish people would stop saying Pac lost to Bradley. We all know that was some ? and Pac won 10 outta 12 rounds. I know he lost to him technically but some shady judges robbin him, I just throw that out the window of my mind.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    man fukk pac,

pac did nothing special against bradley. the ? had broken feets and was still moving good against pac. pac was missing alot.

? watch the fight without sound
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacquiao > Floyd
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Now Mayweather apologists say Manny lost so now why should Floyd fight him? You guys really ? me up.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Now Mayweather apologists say Manny lost so now why should Floyd fight him? You guys really ? me up.

so why should he....its about a payday now.
    i understand they should have fought awhile ago an all but lets keep it real.

pac stock is rapidly dropping an hes trying to get a big payday while he still can. i dont think thats right. if pac would have convincinly won those fights he still would be asking 50/50.

sorry bruh....but pac has nothing to bring to the table now. hes past his prime
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at this point i dont even wanna see the ? ... it wont live up to the hype.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love to hear themselves talk i see...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad no one wants to see that fight anymore. It may have been interesting to watch 2 years ago, but in 2012 and further ... nah I'll pass.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll watch...pacman ? compared to Floyd, he just has a more entertaining style of fighting. That's why ? ? ride...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manny's camp change their story every week. One week Manny & Roach say we agreed to everything, but Arum & Ariza will say the opposite. Then the next week they flip-flop. Them nighas confuse they self they lie so much.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    allied wrote: »

so why should he....its about a payday now.
    i understand they should have fought awhile ago an all but lets keep it real.

pac stock is rapidly dropping an hes trying to get a big payday while he still can. i dont think thats right. if pac would have convincinly won those fights he still would be asking 50/50.

sorry bruh....but pac has nothing to bring to the table now. hes past his prime

see u back pedal like a true floyd fan.
    when floyd was "ducking" people in the eyes of the public he fell back on the if it don't make dollars it don't make sense argument.
    well now and for a while manny makes the most dollars and the most sense so there is no fall back.
    if it ain't manny it should be martinez.
    anyone else floyd is a ? ducking ? again
    now we know what he'll mostl ikely do, he'll go after canelo
    but thats not what he should do.

but by your argument he has no one else above pacman
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lost his last 2 fights and now he wanna call him out?

he lost his last two fights? naw bruh just one
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these dudes be switching their story every week
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant believe yall eatin up the lies Manny saying.... this the same ? who blamed socks for his loss to morrales, and used I scared of needles to why he wouldnt accept blood test back in 09 in the original negotiations... I believe nothing he says plus he can speak english better than he be letting on. oh but now I agree to everything Floyd asked for after 2 bad performances whateva