New England Patriots = slimiest, most classless team in sports

Options
SleepwalkingInJapan
SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
we know about spygate and ditching allstars like moss, richard seymour instead of paying them.

but just RECENTLY...

they cut a WR the night before the superbowl for some ? ass lineman who didnt play in the game...

then they brought him back in the offseason...then they cut him again.

they cut Deion Branch time and time again just to bring him back...

nOw theyre bullshitting with Welkers playing time...Wes ? Welker who avg 100 catches per season

? that snake ass team and all their fans

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wes Welker will be gone after this season..*shrugs*
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    "CANT WAIT" for the 9ers to beat the ? outta the Pats in December.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i never understood that whole "Patriot way" saying media keeps running with like they so high and mighty above everyone else when they're clearly they're shady as ?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i love the way they run their operation. they've been one of the most successful teams in the NFL over the last 12 years. at a time when its supposedly all about parity. You want to ? around and ? about money or playing time? your ass is gonna get shipped out. And they are bringing up the next man to fill that spot.

I have so much more respect for a team that operates like than rather than one that lets all its players strong arm them into big contracts or lets the disputes leak out to the media.

and even Underwood didn't say anything about being cut, and said he wasn't bitter about it. so i'm sure not going to care.

and nobody forced Deion Branch to sign after being cut. He knows what he's getting himself into.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea they shady as hell..
    LOL...
    and ? that cut off sleeve wearing coach too.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a pure ? SAD hate thread. Players get cut from EVERY team in the league.....there are free agents every year, so every team lets people go...And name a player other than Asante samuel(who got traded again) thats had real success or even made a pro bowl after leaving? YOUR team would die to have an owner like bob kraft who took a ? ass team and made it a winner year in and year out...Tell me the last time they even had a losing record? The proof is in the product on the field.....And they've been back to the SB since spygate. Being in a SB>>>>>>>not getting to one.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    its not what they do, its HOW they do it.
  • bigrizz
    Options
    They just offered Brian waters 4 extra mill on top of what he signed a contract to earn...Thats not a shady organization. They make sometime unpopular but shrewd moves. They dont want to end up like the Redskins paying old players for past performance.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, ? the Pats. I didn't like them ever since that tuck rule ? . Then after they cut dude before they superbowl....that was a real ? move. They are the only team I don't like. Too many shady moves.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? my Niners gave Rice, Ronnie Lott, and Joe Montana the boot. It's part of the game
  • bigrizz
    Options
    So every team in the league cuts players. Every team is allowed a certain amount of players. Underwood was barely active last year and Belichick personally gave him an AFC championship ring. Thats real classless.
  • bigrizz
    Options
    Word, ? the Pats. I didn't like them ever since that tuck rule ? . Then after they cut dude before they superbowl....that was a real ? move. They are the only team I don't like. Too many shady moves.

They didnt invent the tuck rule either. Underwood got paid and got a ring...and he wasnt playing anyways, he was the sixth receiver...Its an overrated story

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, they are hoeing Welker right now and also ? me over in Fantasy Football. I don't even know why players even go to New England, them ? have won ? in years since they got exposed. They don't take care of anyone except for Brady!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they'll trade Welker by the deadline.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last I checked I the NFL was a business.....no ? should be given
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i personally think the sleeziest, most classless organizations are the ones content on mediocrity , who consistantly fielding a bad product, and give the fans nothing to be excited about. That to me is 100times worse than whatever it is the patriots do

Exactly...are some of you ? fans of your teams or the players? Some of the emotions being displayed for millionaires getting cut or traded is borderline homotional. The "love" for Welker is hilarious when all we've read on this board is "he's just a product of a system" "he wouldnt be ? anywhere else" "you could put anybody in there and they'd do the same"....now the ? the 2nd coming of Rice.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Yep, they are hoeing Welker right now and also ? me over in Fantasy Football. I don't even know why players even go to New England, them ? have won ? in years since they got exposed. They don't take care of anyone except for Brady!

Lol at haven't won ? in years....
    I guess people hold them to higher standards than most
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eventually dropping superstars for no names will get very old and wont make them that successful anymore....if they do cut wes welker....? that will be the beginning of the end for them
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What about Jerod Mayo, Vince Wilfork, Gronkowski, Aaron Hernendez

You know they've recently re-signed all of them to big time contracts, right?

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

Lol at haven't won ? in years....
    I guess people hold them to higher standards than most

Patriots went to 5 SuperBowls in 10 years.... 50% chance of making the SB since BB became head coach. Probably would have another ring or SB appearance if they Brady didn't get injured from that ? hit to the knee.

Some people can't respect success, cause they've never had any on their own.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Patriot way = We control yo ass.... im glad Wes getting dat treatment cuz he was the beneficiary of when they did the same thing to Moss... the Woodhead ? took the cake for me tho..... Green Ellis was way better and should have got to be the main back and get the tds and carries and glory. Belicheck was like Im gonna make this white boy good so help me ? smh
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LOL most relevant/irrelevant team in the NFL. "We made it to the Super Bowl 5 times in 10 years". Tell me when you get "we made it to the Superbowl" trophies and I'll give a ? . Cheating ass ? lol.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised more Pats fans don't hate Bill Belichick. He's the problem. I think they could have more rings if he wasn't such a cocky ? . Look how many years they didn't have a pass rush, but they traded away Seymour and didn't draft a DE (even in a draft that was really deep in DE's a couple years ago). Didn't have a running game, but didn't go get a good RB. Sat Welker for the opening series vs the Jets in a playoff loss a couple years ago. ? secondary, but let Asante Samuel go.

Pats aren't ever far from beasting on the league, but they're out there collectin draft picks like they're in rebuilding mode.