Am I buggin out? How the ? was that block Golden Tate put on Sean Lee worth a 21k Fine???

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Lawd the NFL is ? now, that was just a strong good block. I like Sean Lee, but Golden Tate bumass put him straight on his butt.

If this thread was already made....? it, i'm real

Comments

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jerry pulled some strings
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't think the hit was bad either.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? fines usually go against defensive players
    i dont mind that the tables have turned in this situation, although i feel the hit wasnt fine worthy
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Somebody up that gif, yo
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shouldn't have been fined, that hit wasn't illegal
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ~~~~~*~*~ Hitting a defenseless white Caucasoid pusssssssazzz Cracccka ~~~~_~_~ , if it had been the other way you know LAMEZ would never fine the white man , jst goes to show u what LAMEZ like ~*~*~Roger Goodell are....reminds me of something AXEL-Grease would do
  • MillzOG
    Options
    these ? fines usually go against defensive players
    i dont mind that the tables have turned in this situation, although i feel the hit wasnt fine worthy

Now that I DO agree with, that usually these ? fines go against the Defensive players. So at the very least I'll say they keep their ? consistent. I hated this penalty though ? I thought it was just a great block by Tate's bumass
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't rock em with ur helmet like that for a blindside is the illegal part I thin
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ~~~~~*~*~ Hitting a defenseless white Caucasoid pusssssssazzz Cracccka ~~~~_~_~ , if it had been the other way you know LAMEZ would never fine the white man , jst goes to show u what LAMEZ like ~*~*~Roger Goodell are....reminds me of something AXEL-Grease would do

2012 back?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt look that bad live... but they will claim the 'leading with the crown of the helmet' thing
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was ? . That was a good block. its sad what the NFL has become
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL and Golden tate got no retaliation hit either Cowboys lauce
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    didnt look that bad live... but they will claim the 'leading with the crown of the helmet' thing

this.....

The NFL is trying to completely eliminate that type of blocking/tackling in the NFL all together. No more "lunging" helmet first, into opposing players anymore.

The NFL is getting sued out of the ass by former players right now because of concussions. Ppl keep complaining about what football is turning into. What they are understanding, but for some reason want to ignore, is that these type of hits are ? ppl's head up literally. You can say what want about Goodell. One thing that's for sure is that he's trying to prevent the NFL from being completely shut down and all you ? ? and complaining won't have any football at all. ? will be gone if they continued to let ppl hit like that.

these ? been playing football since pop warner but the hits they took in the nfl are the only ones they got concussions from gtfoh ? might as well play flag football because ? are going to get hurt no matter what its a contact sport
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny cause some of the same cats we praise for making big hits back in the day....are the same ones involved in these concussion lawsuits
  • MillzOG
    Options
    I dont wanna hear any of that argument numbaz..if they want to stop unnecessary injuries then how bout hiring real refs instead of people "off the street
    " Those same replacement refs that Goodell is cosigning DID NOT throw a flag for that block.

I aint tryna make this a thing about the refs but dont tell me hes tryna make the league safe ? in reality hes talkin outta both sides of his mouth
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowboy fan checking in..

Weak...

Blame it on the new NFL.. and primarily.. Warren Sapp destroying Chad Clifton of the Greenbay Packers at the time.. i think he broke his hip..

Remember when you had to keep your head on a swivel?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fine is just some more of the NFL's ? . Steve Young is right when he said the league can do no wrong. The NFL is Teflon certified now. They don't give a tenth of a ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this.....

The NFL is trying to completely eliminate that type of blocking/tackling in the NFL all together. No more "lunging" helmet first, into opposing players anymore.

The NFL is getting sued out of the ass by former players right now because of concussions. Ppl keep complaining about what football is turning into. What they are understanding, but for some reason want to ignore, is that these type of hits are ? ppl's head up literally. You can say what want about Goodell. One thing that's for sure is that he's trying to prevent the NFL from being completely shut down and all you ? ? and complaining won't have any football at all. ? will be gone if they continued to let ppl hit like that.
    Correction Goddell is protecting the league's pockets.Comcussions will happen regardless as it is apart of the game.The game is nowhere near as violent as it once was and there are only a handful of players who had serious head injuries.Helmat to helmat should be illegal though
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The league stays reaching with these penalties, and what they often seem to seem to take for granted is the height differential between plays. Like what the ? is a shorter player suppose to do, of course he is gonna use his leverage to go up through the player. If this ? goes low on Lee he is getting trucked.

The league is fail to taking into account real time, height, and leverage.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ~~~~~*~*~ Hitting a defenseless white Caucasoid pusssssssazzz Cracccka ~

LMAO @ Pussazz cracka.

You are more white than black. Its hilarious when these lightskin ? try to overcompensate their blackness.

I've seen Mexicans that are darker than you.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Not Tate's fault dude had his eyes on the QB the whole time and got laid out. If you look at the gif Tate was right in front of him. That was a Heinz Ward type of block aint nothing wrong with that IMO. Lee simply wasn't looking where he was going and Tate had position to lay a LEGAL hit. But you dealing with Goodell Castro so you know how that ? go.....

And about Goodell trying to make the sport safer....miss me with that. None of these fines and emphasis on preventing concussions came about until the lawsuits started coming. This IS NOT about saftey and the "integrity" of the game...never has been never will be. The NFL makes BILLIONS of dollars....they trying to protect they money...plain and simple. Saying Goodell & the NFL are about protecting the health of the players and overall integrity of the game...is like saying the NCAA Football isn't a modern day slave trade. Only diffence is NCAA is a bigger monster cuz they don't have to share profits with the players or pay taxes.

Look at the timing of these donations, rule changes and concussion awarness workshops and ? . Its always after its been brought into the light by somebody OTHER than the league. They not trying to PREVENT concussions and other injuries. They are reacting...trying to give the public a false sense improved saftey...because once the parents stop letting their kids play football....how are they going to keep the NFL going long term. From Pop warner to NCAA...their NFL "farming system" will be in shambles.

Fact of the matter is...the only way to be truly safe playing football is to not play. Cuz if you make that decision whether you're letting you kid play or you're a pro signing a contract....you already have that understand in your mind that it is a VIOLENT sport. It always has been. Its guarenteed that through out your years playing football....you're going to have injuries. Not matter how many saftey techniques you teach, no matter how many pads you add to the uniform, no matter how much you try to change the rules...when you decide to play a game the requires you to physical hit someone...you're going to get hurt. Thats just my opinion tho.....some people let the NFL PR machine make them think they are doing all this good under Goodell watch when in reality its getting to the point where he's holding on by a thread. The NFL just keeps throwing their "protect the shield" "player saftey is a priority" "look we're donating 3mil to some hospital to help with concussion research" ? in front of people's face to distract people from whats going on behind closed doors. They know people are sheep, especially when it comes to Football....so as long as they can keep you watching games, in the stadiums, and buying jerseys...they'll continue with the pro saftey PR tactics so you won't have to feel ? while cheering for you team to knock a ? 's head off...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

this.....

Correction Goddell is protecting the league's pockets.Comcussions will happen regardless as it is apart of the game.The game is nowhere near as violent as it once was and there are only a handful of players who had serious head injuries.Helmat to helmat should be illegal though

Well patnah patnah, if you take a second look at the 2nd to last sentence I posted and the other posts I put on this thread, you'd see that I am saying that he's trying to protect the money as well. "He's trying prevent the NFL from being completely shut down........"
    Ok I thought you meant he was concerned about the safety and people not wanting to play football
    We all know its only about the money and not really protecting the players as he claims