Steven Jackson to Robert Griffin III: 'It's not the Big 12'

Options
ShadyWorldOrder
ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
We told you Wednesday that Robert Griffin III was not a fan of the "? extracurriculars" and the "unprofessional" late hits from the St. Louis Rams in Week 2.

"It was weird," the Washington Redskins quarterback said. "... People want to hit me because they don't think I can take a hit."

On Thursday, Rams running back Steven Jackson probably spoke for a lot of NFL veterans in response to the rookie from Baylor.

"It's not the Big 12," Jackson said.

We saw Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar drive Griffin's helmet into the ground after one play. That would be called ? .

"I don't think we're a ? team," Jackson said, according to USA Today. "I think we're a team that's hungry, young and eager to make a turnaround in the franchise."

Then again, we also saw Griffin get upset that Dunbar led with his helmet while trying to tackle Griffin on a play. But Griffin had the ball and was past the line of scrimmage. Dunbar did nothing wrong there.

"We're going to play our own style of football, and I'm sorry he didn't like it," Dunbar said. "I hope he has a good day. I'm sorry. I guess he feels bad I did it. I don't really feel bad. But if it happened, it happened. It is what it is."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000064436/article/steven-jackson-to-robert-griffin-iii-its-not-the-big-12

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal

RG333.gif
yeahramsthumbsup.gif

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stop crying like a ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how they take certain parts out the interview to push an idea. In the full video interview it was more of a shot at the replacement refs because all game the refs were allowing cheap shots after the whistle both ways to go uncalled. (D.Hall had a couple for us) That's what he was getting at as ? and unprofessional in the full interview.

In the interview he even had a quote where he said Dunbar hit em and was like "We gonna be hittin you all day" and Griff responded "let's go this is football right".

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    It's funny how they take certain parts out the interview to push an idea. In the full video interview it was more of a shot at the replacement refs because all game the refs were allowing cheap shots after the whistle both ways to go uncalled. (D.Hall had a couple for us) That's what he was getting at as ? and unprofessional in the full interview.

In the interview he even had a quote where he said Dunbar hit em and was like "We gonna be hittin you all day" and Griff responded "let's go this is football right".

So the refs are ? and unprofessional
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you know how the media is , just wanna highlight one part and trying and create some ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iont like how they trynna make RG3 look soft wit dat small clip
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we got another crying, mentally soft and injury prone black qb on our hands.....

The sky is blue.

U won't hear Andrew Luck out here whining like a lil ?
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adam Carriker just agreed with him; stating that some of the Ram players were going after knees, twisting ankes etc...says some vets on the Skins thought it was the dirtiest game they'd played in.

Jeff Fisher coached team with Gregg Williams son as the Linebacker coach/D-coordinator? grounds for trouble
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    i see folks didnt read BDB post and went straight to "Post Comment"
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So the refs are ? and unprofessional

Not necessarily they just allowed it and the Rams took advantage of it..

while watching the game I was more than anything mad at my squad cause they didn't get even and just took it on some peace kumbaya ? . The Rams knew the refs ain't give a ? and used it to their advantage.
  • darknight
    darknight Members Posts: 185
    Options
    Mike Golic can eat a ? for real, Robert isn't afraid of contact, they were just going above and beyond football. If you watched the game there is no way you wouldn't agree. Like BDB said, ref let it get out of hand and the Rams took advantage.
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    darknight wrote: »
    Mike Golic can eat a ? for real, Robert isn't afraid of contact, they were just going above and beyond football. If you watched the game there is no way you wouldn't agree. Like BDB said, ref let it get out of hand and the Rams took advantage.

yea he be trippin lately , the other day he said Bucs play at the end of the game was a good clean play ........like smh you had the whole 2nd half to be aggressive and especially the 4th with the Giants posted 25 on ya ass (nh) why u wanna try that ? now...fraud ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just read BDB post.

RG3 a real ? .
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i just read BDB post.

Don't mind me I'm just a ignant ass ? .

Fixed
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dude hasn't even played an NFC east team yet. Good luck to him when he has, jpp, ware, or babin on his ass
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? always came off soft to me. It's only gonna get worse from here expect a lot more ? and cryin from this hoe ?
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    ^^^I guarantee you think he's soft because of how educated he sounds when he speaks. And that's a sad fact really.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Foh with that... idgaf how educated a ? sounds...the thing about him is he reminds me of that tap dancing ? Donovan mcnabb
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    Why? because he doesn't evoke Malcolm X style 'fight-the-power' rants? Get a grip dude, being well grounded and coming from a two parent home(i know black athlete, shocker) doesn't equal soft/corporate etc...

Jordan never took a side in anything except when it benefited his bottomline, would you call him soft?
  • Carthaginian
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Carthaginian
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see most ? just read the title...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a hit is illegal the league will be all over it. Especially concerning a player like Griffin who represents the NFL well.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a hit is illegal the league will be all over it. Especially concerning a player like Griffin who represents the NFL well.

the league don't give a ? about the players,refs, or fans they care about money .